John Doe

Cartel torture videos

23 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, John Doe said:

So is horror also Love? All those acts of murderers, rapists, abusers all of that LOVE?!

Love as Being, not human emotion.

On 28/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, John Doe said:

I apologize for the title, but that's exactly what I was foolish enough to view on a 'gore' site. I beat myself up for doing so, for I ended up getting VERY disturbed and saddened/depressed. I'm NOT going to describe details of what happened in the video, but I can only ask, where is God when such acts of extreme evil and cruelty are committed? A neutral passive God is understandable, but why would a Loving God allow such things? I know this might be a repetitive question for some advanced people here, but can someone please help me understand this? I still cannot comprehend how everything can be made of Love, how can such absolute horror be Love? I'm hoping an answer would help me cope and rationalize such levels of hellish horror and cruelty.

A loving God does not allow these things to happen. You are God, are you not? You find these acts disgusting, do you not? You would never allow this to happen, would you?

You are the loving God that hates acts of evil and cruelty. Just because those acts are also carried out by you, doesn't mean that you are allowing them to happen. 

Edited by Nickyy

I also struggle with accepting that this type of thing exists and could happen to anyone including me. Death / torture/ horror show how attached we are to "the game" or "the dream" I think. With enough consciousness and acceptance, I think these things would loose their disturbing, horrific, hard to accept quality. It just shows the canyon of potential that exists in most people if that makes sense. I don't have any answers for you, as I have not been able to get over this and accept it myself, other than to say that nothing is inherently horrific. Something is disturbing / horrific from the the perspective of being attached to something that is under threat (fear) or being destroyed (suffering eg. torture)