John Doe

Cartel torture videos

23 posts in this topic

I apologize for the title, but that's exactly what I was foolish enough to view on a 'gore' site. I beat myself up for doing so, for I ended up getting VERY disturbed and saddened/depressed. I'm NOT going to describe details of what happened in the video, but I can only ask, where is God when such acts of extreme evil and cruelty are committed? A neutral passive God is understandable, but why would a Loving God allow such things? I know this might be a repetitive question for some advanced people here, but can someone please help me understand this? I still cannot comprehend how everything can be made of Love, how can such absolute horror be Love? I'm hoping an answer would help me cope and rationalize such levels of hellish horror and cruelty.

Release me.

Explanation will not help you. Awaken, you must.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Doe I'm sorry to hear that you are so distressed. I have also walked into the trap of watching videos I should not have and I regretted it instantly. 

Unfortunately, we are primates and below even that thin veneer, basically cold-blooded reptiles. Our primitive minds enjoy suffering and gore, it appeals to our predatory instincts, buried deep in our subconscious, but always there, ready to strike. 

Do not be troubled by your momentary lapse of judgement, just understand why it happened and what ancient, instinctual process led you there. It was the cat in you, that enjoys playing with the mouse, despite its obvious suffering. That you feel guilty and troubled about it is actually a good sign. Your conscience, which is of God, is allowing you to move beyond your current level of consciousness and grow into a higher one. There are always growing pains that accompany this, so accept them and embrace them. 

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

I still cannot comprehend how everything can be made of Love, how can such absolute horror be Love? 

God is in all of us so you should ask the people that do the absolute horror why they are doing it, what love are they trying to push through violence? Also, don't forget that these people do get caught and stopped eventually. And you personally also have powers to make sure that things like that don't happen so what did you do to stop it? Someone has to use their God given powers and their love to stop it.

I have an opinion on everything :D

2 hours ago, John Doe said:

absolute horror

Is it only absolute horror from your egoic self-survival perspective. In actuality it is not. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

If the horror can be embraced, love becomes that much stronger.

How weak would love be if it could not embrace horror? That is not true Love. Love can handle it all. Which makes it the ace card.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Doe  you can`t do anything to make unseen what you have seen, if you want to rationalize, be prepared that you will see more than you have seen there, not in sense of the horror you have seen but in sense of the horror you have not seen. so decide for yourself how you want to process it, but i would maybe sit down, light a candle or some incense and try to let all emotions that may want to arise arise. i would light that candle or incense for them, the ones who died and the ones who killed and the ones who watch and the ones involved. and however often you will have to do that however much your mind wants to rationalize return to what you feel inside.

@remember thank you for writing this. what you wrote  somehow really affected me although I haven't watched such content. 

This has much more to do with the worship bias than you think.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

37 minutes ago, Petals said:

@remember thank you for writing this. what you wrote  somehow really affected me although I haven't watched such content. 

it`s a form of meditation - we can build altars and pray or think about those who are gone, it is easier if we have a ritual tool in front of us that cleans our spiritual space or guides us with light. also sending this as a gift to the dead is a form of respect and some cultures believe it is nurishment for their souls, that`s why they have family shrines. it is a form of love meditation and also confronting the fear and horror. it is also a cleansing ritual, to purify the own emotions instead of suppressing them. believe it or not some incense also really changes the vibration of the space and cleanses the energy.

Edited by remember

In a book the Buda says if you hate the man who is killing you, who is cutting you into pieces, then your not worthy of being my disciple. 

41 minutes ago, Jonac said:

In a book the Buda says if you hate the man who is killing you, who is cutting you into pieces, then your not worthy of being my disciple. 

@Jonac Nice share. As it needs not to be taken only in the literal/physical sense. The "worthy" disciple is the disciple that is ready to be torn to shreds.

@John Doe I mean this really is a fundamental question for mystics, its what Siddartha Gautama was trying to understand. I wonder too, why suffering, why fear, why starvation. Why can someone be born to do nothing but suffer? And even if there is wisdom, its just horrible that not everyone is or can be enlightened. And I'd probably be one of those people who can't awaken. Maybe for a brief time you'll see something during meditation but then samsara resumes. I remember feeling really crappy meditating/inquiring upon this, and then afterwards for the rest of the day it was like a shadow angry personality came out. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, John Doe said:

A neutral passive God is understandable

Unconditional love isn’t really understandable. That’d be a subtle condition.

9 hours ago, John Doe said:

I was foolish enough to view on a 'gore' site. I beat myself up for doing so, for I ended up getting VERY disturbed and saddened/depressed.

Everybody touches the stove, not everybody is so responsive & sensitive to being.  Take care not to dwell in this, just get the message, and feel the better for it. Let the thoughts about the perception go, and notice, in a sense there’s an absolute at play. That’s why it felt relatively terrible to create that experience, to choose It. Notice there’s no condition forcing you to choose that. How’s such radical freedom treatin ya?  

That absolute unconditional love within you is absolute indeed. It will never, ever bend to conditions. It’s ever-allowing you. It will never impose a condition, and will never meet ’you’ when you do, even if you beg & plead. ‘You’ listen to it. ’You’ align with it. Choose more wisely from the knowing of such discord, make use of this direct experience. It tells you who you are. Feel the answer to the degree you can. Make sense of it.

It’s all ‘on time’, reality’s all fine as it is, intervene whenever you like, as you like. We used to have guillotine shows in the courtyard you know. There’s an infinite predicament & a love story playing out. It’s getting better all the time, from the love of you. If you could snap your fingers and have the world in accordance with your “perfect”, you’d regret it in two minutes. For experience, there’s space, time, fields, particles, etc, and here we are. Consider the actual possibility that you are what’s behind all that, and that you can fully realize this. Repurpose your intellect, cleverness, and sneakery in the name of love & truth, and you will know it more & more deeply. Get on purpose, be unflagging about it - you’re already creating. Don’t just be another John Doe. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If the horror can be embraced, love becomes that much stronger.

How weak would love be if it could not embrace horror? That is not true Love. Love can handle it all. Which makes it the ace card.

@Leo GuraThank you for your response. I'm still unable to understand or see this. 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Explanation will not help you. Awaken, you must.

I admit this gives me a little solace, that everything is going to be okay, maybe it's all just a dream. That in reality, no one is suffering, people, birds and bees. They all live "happily ever after".

21 hours ago, Natasha said:

@John Doe Horror is the other side of beauty and peace, and Love is the whole coin.

@Natasha So is horror also Love? All those acts of murderers, rapists, abusers all of that LOVE?!

21 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

The video above has been of great help to trigger a few satori moments and expend my consciousness regarding those matters.

Hope this help!

@Etherial Cat I'll watch it. Thanks.

@Jonac @cetus56 The Buddha is far more advanced than me, so what he says must be true. But I'll admit, not digestible at all, a VERY bitter pill to swallow.

Edited by John Doe
Making edits to prevent multiple posts.

Release me.

22 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Nice share. As it needs not to be taken only in the literal/physical sense. The "worthy" disciple is the disciple that is ready to be torn to shreds.

4 hours ago, John Doe said:

The Buddha is far more advanced than me, so what he says must be true. But I'll admit, not digestible at all, a VERY bitter pill to swallow 

@John Doe That's kinda why I made the above statement.  A true teacher/guru is the executioner of all self illusion. Ultimately it is all you.

Very few have a Buddha or Christ level consciousness but it's always a step in the right direction to surrender one's beliefs.