integral

Meditation in a pill, Pharma Gaba

26 posts in this topic

Its well known that meditation/relaxation changes the bodies physiology, One of these changes is the increase in gaba production, a inhibitory neurotransmitter. 

Experimenting with gaba supplementation gives me the sense of instant calm. Completely turns off the bodies stress response. 

This has only worked with Pharma Gaba and not Synthetic gaba. Synthetic gaba just doesnt work... should avoid it. 

Other incredible things ive noticed during experimentation: 

1) Significant increase in sleep quality and reduced time to fall asleep. 

2) Increase in muscle pump/blood flow during exercise as well as increased endurance.

3) Improved muscle recovery speed.

4) Augments meditation, making it easier to enter into deeper stages and quicker. 

5) Improved digestion, it seems to bind to the the gaba receptors in the intestines improving digestion, noticed a reduction in histamine and autoimmune response, it would appear that the gaba prevents the body from overacting to food triggers!!!! Truly incredible... 

6) Improved social experiences, greater social clarity.

7) Overall reduction in stress.

8) Overall quieter mind, calmer, more insightful.

9) Noticed the upregulation of neural path ways associated with calm and a reduction of does associated with stress. Appears to be a very effected training tool, for rewiring the brain. 

10) Increase sex drive, semen production. 

Strategically this could be taken before a stressful event, priming the body for success. 

Also some things worth mentioning is the Gaba vs Glutamate balance in the brain. A must learn subject for does experiencing any kind of anxiety, chronic stress or mental chatter.

The best part about this is it does not cross the blood brain barrier, making it non-addictive, It binds to gaba receptors in the body that then indirectly changes brain chemistry. Seems obvious, seeing as there are 10x more signals moving up from the body to the brain, then there are does moving down from the brain to the body.

This is tier 2 supplementation... 

Thought this was worth sharing, found it incredibly useful and practical for a wide range of needs. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Cool, interesting one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Link to look more into it and research more/ purchase it? 

How often do you use it etc, would love to know more. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Is this prescription stuff, or is it over the counter? I will definitively look into it. 

@Raptorsin7 Sold everywhere, online shops, they recently started selling it at a local health food store. Check locally they might have it. Make sure the ingredients say "PharmaGaba", do not buy anything else. 

@LfcCharlie4 Google :).

Have done various experiments at different times for different reasons.

In general 100 mg is enough for a calm, 200 mg gives a deeper calm, 300 mg even deeper, at around 400 mg start to experience slight issues breathing, the relaxation is overly deep. But this relaxation does not feel "sleepy, or tired" just calm/neutral. At the 400 mg level there was so little brain activity i had the experience that i did not exist. A deeper level of calm where the subconscious is also still. Im assuming this is what hardcore zen meditators of 30+ years achieve/experience. This suggests it is crossing the blood brain barrier... i do not know.  

- Been taking it for 5 months, have not experienced any side effects or withdraws when stopped. 

- 200 mg in the morning seems to dampen the cortisol spike, starting the day feeling great.

- 200 mg pre-workout significantly improves rate of recovery during exercise and rest inbetween sets. 

- taking 100 mg every 4-5 hours, produces a full day of calm, steady peace.

- 100-300 mg before bed, improves sleep duration and quality, sleep feels more peaceful lol. 

- I have not tried more the 400 mg in one go, on the todo list. 

- There is also a simple nootropic stack of caffeine + pharmagaba, very effective. 

- Experimented with family/friends, similar effects, they just became/expressed a better version of themselves. More conscious, more receptive. Does who experienced the least benefits where the healthiest ones, 20s in there prime, physically fit, felt calm. To be expected... They probably produce natural gaba easily. 

Note good idea to do general research on well known gaba binding drugs that cross the blood brain barrier like phetamut, benzodiazepines, picamilon. ghb,  get an idea of how this stuff effects the brain. 

Experimented with phetamut, it is an entirely different beast. Fantastic experience, maybe worth taking 1-2 times a year or once a month. Of course doe this is a very addictive drug, where you run the risk of shutting down gaba receptor sites in the brain, potential permanent damage. 

Again pharmagaba does not cross blood brain barrier mostly, it likely does abit, but no where near the dangerous addictive range. 

Also worth researching is the effects of cbd and thc on the gaba/glutamate balance.

- Possibly: Could be taken in combination with psychedelics to put/keep the body/mind in the right state. Minimizing risks of bad trips. Helping in getting the right trip. Seeing as pharma gaba is bio identical to the bodys natural gaba. Should not interfere with any drugs/medications. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Thank you I'll have a look more into it mate!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Ok i just took 2 tablets of 100mg. I will report back if it has any positive effects over the next few days.

@integral  Wonder if it would help with anything like restless leg syndrome (RLS) where the nerves won't quiet down.

This is awesome, thanks for recommending this. I have experimented with normal synthetic GABA but it was before I did any research on its inability to cross the blood brain barrier, but only theoretically work through a gut microbiome-brain interaction. Didn't feel any effects, maybe a little placebo here or there. Definitely getting some of this pharmagaba. 

@Raptorsin7 Can you share a link to what you got or PM if it makes a difference for you? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I think sourcing drugs is against the forum guidelines, but this isn't an illegal substance and you don't need a prescription to buy it. I'm going to report back to the thread in a few days after i've been taking consistently

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I think sourcing drugs is against the forum guidelines, but this isn't an illegal substance and you don't need a prescription to buy it. I'm going to report back to the thread in a few days after i've been taking consistently

I think thats just talking about illegal or fringe legal substances, not nootropics sold on amazon, not really a big deal imo but I could be wrong. No prob.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Nice! 
Thanks for sharing

i ordered from IHerb I’ll keep u guys update after a week using it.

@cetus56 very possible, from what ive read about restless leg, gaba binding drugs are often recommended like benzodiazepines and gabapentin. Pharma gaba might be a safer alternative. Experimentation... only way to go.

Restless leg is very possibly curable, that should probably be the main path to follow, but supplements can provide relief.   

Edited by integral

Sourcing supplements is fine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does someone have a legit link for 'vegan' pills for the pharma gaba in EU ?

I only found gaba 

I've brands which say pharma gaba and brands which just say gaba? Is there a difference?