Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

Question about Visualization

6 posts in this topic

I have a question about visualization:

• Is it about visualizing same thing (same scene, same picture) every single day?
  • How often to change what I visualize?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed

It's not just about visualization, it needs to feel great too. Also, I'd stick to only 2 or three things, if you change it too much you lose focus and it might get you confused on what to do. It's good to have at least 2 things so you don't get attached too much. Also, don't go into the detail too much, reality is usually a bit different so to avoid disappointment that you didn't get exactly what you wanted.

I hope that I understood what you're trying to do.

I have an opinion on everything :D

No, not like that.

the whole point of visualization is to flow the certain "FEELING" in you, thus programming your subconscious mind.

if you're visualizing for one specific scene, you can visualize the same scenario or different scenarios  for the related content (DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CHANGE IT SINCE IT'S ABOUT THE SAME CONTENT),  don't forget to do 30 minutes of meditation before EVERY visualization because your brainwaves should descend down to alpha or delta state.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

12 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

@Rasheed

It's not just about visualization, it needs to feel great too. Also, I'd stick to only 2 or three things, if you change it too much you lose focus and it might get you confused on what to do. It's good to have at least 2 things so you don't get attached too much. Also, don't go into the detail too much, reality is usually a bit different so to avoid disappointment that you didn't get exactly what you wanted.

I hope that I understood what you're trying to do.

Personally, visualizing in detail helps me to feel more. Thank you.

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

No, not like that.

the whole point of visualization is to flow the certain "FEELING" in you, thus programming your subconscious mind.

if you're visualizing for one specific scene, you can visualize the same scenario or different scenarios  for the related content (DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CHANGE IT SINCE IT'S ABOUT THE SAME CONTENT),  don't forget to do 30 minutes of meditation before EVERY visualization because your brainwaves should descend down to alpha or delta state.

Thanks, Meditation tip is amazing

3 hours ago, modmyth said:

Relative to each other:

1) The quality/ intensity of visualization (vividness, multisensory visualization) associated with strong or high emotional states (the "feeling" is typically how people charge what they're doing with intention).

2) Not having subconscious sabotaging motives that are powerful enough to negate your intention.

Can you explain second point, more deeply? I understood the first point, but second point kind of confused me...  

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

On 11/28/2019 at 0:31 PM, Rasheed said:

Is it about visualizing same thing (same scene, same picture) every single day?

Yes. Absolutely. It will be more powerful that way.

On 11/28/2019 at 0:31 PM, Rasheed said:

How often to change what I visualize?

As often as you want.

I agree that you must feel good about it.

Arc

16 hours ago, modmyth said:

@Rasheed If you're visualizing to produce a certain outcome (trying to use the LOA), if you have things like...

1) Subconscious limiting beliefs, like you don't believe that you deserve what you're visualizing (and related beliefs).

2) Say that your "higher self" or subconscious life purpose, whatever you want to call it, contradicts what you are trying to attract, then you're not going to get what you're trying to attract. You have to resolve that conflict there, if it's possible.

1). Is that really about becoming more aware? 

2). That would be, if person tries to manifest from ego perspective? To resolve that, in my opinion, it is about raising  consciousness level.

15 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes. Absolutely. It will be more powerful that way.

As often as you want.

I agree that you must feel good about it.

Arc

Thank you.