Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Killing yourself by smoking marijuana (ENLIGHTENMENT)

10 posts in this topic

Hello fellow actulizers, I feel like I'm wanting to share my experience, What I have experienced in the past weeks smoking it every 1 or 2 weeks off overtime,  it is gradually ground me to stillness, but it is not simple, 

it is powerful but i didn't expect that marijuana could open a door of opportunity for me to reveal the truth to me. I said to myself okay my intention taking this marijuana is for me to experiment if this substance could cure my ADHD but I did not expect the experiences that changed now my level of consciousness,

lets begin here:

Hippie friends introduce me to try smoking it, but before that I have friends who smoke it when I was in college when I first tried it,

for me whenever i am taking substances , I don't know , i always want to sit down and be at the moment and just meditate observe the experiences i want just to observe, prior to mariujana i invested my time to take mushrooms, because that time i am skeptical to do marijuana. 

My records are, I've only taken it 17 times for mushrooms and 1 time for LSD, maybe 4 times for cannabis? Or 5 more times I've taken it with friends idk? I am not sure, i don't have a record for cannabis , but shrooms would win  among them for the most i frequent i use it.. given the 17 shrooms i already been took it, 

so the first i decided to buy and use it as a adhd cure is last month, 

It's too hard for me each time I smoke it. It's always the feeling that I'm going to die, like when it hits me when that experience is there, I destruct myself just not to die, the death I'm telling is like the drug is too much for my heart and body cannot handle it that i need to go to a hospital it's so hard, it's so heavy, it is not clean

so i survived it by using the high self we have the one who's speaking to us and telling what is the right action to take, so i meditated observe it, the first time i experienced that i am going to die in marijuana is with my hippie friends and that time even if i am super high i managed to go home, by the way being high that time that experience brought me to an insight that all of this is only an experience, all this time..  sober state and this kind of highness is just an experience nothing is permanent, nothing is solid, you experience things because it is not solid Scientists called it waves, sadhguru calls it energy, but to me it is not a solid it experiences flowing through YOU.. that time I don't attach that experience and talk about here on the forum most of my experiences i don't want to share because someone can do it more than i can comprehend, you know guise my english is not good, plus how can i say that experience? Idk...  

so last time, last sunday i decided to smoke weed just for me to try improve my personality and to cleanse myself.. because i have a feeling of being cleansed the next day, so yea i smoke it, and oh shit here we go again it is to much.. it is 9999999999999999999 too much that my body surrendered i thought i am going to die but you know the experience came like WOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF! Death is absurd, this death,, i have fear in that moment but fear in that moment is on the other side, i become conscious that for me fear is like i saw a tree i am completely dissolved the fear i felt I don't care, and the mindfuck is i am in the experience of imagining myself doing something like watching my hands, then i meditate and do the shamanic breathing by doing that the experience smoothens out the enlightenment and became clean, but it is okay for me ,..even it is bad trip or heavy and not clean, because i am not detach to any feelings, or distinctions it is like there is no inside and outside it is simultaneously happening then it revealed to me by having that experience that oh shit! All this time i am all alone, this is what is leo is sayng this is GOD!!!!! 

Oh my GOOOOOOD!

Hmm so far I haven't tap how i created it, but i know now the experience of i am being imagined all of this is imagined by me the God Head, oh shit! 

I have so many insights but i forgot them, 

so the best way of become enlightened with marijuana may be by doing too much that you will say I don't want to die... and please do it by yourself without friends, just be yourself in isolation...  that's all if you have a question please raise it

After that, I moved on and tried to implement what I experience to every day life , and now, after that experience, I spontaneously moved to read where the good ideas came from haha. It's like that experience opened me up and leads me to tell myself that I don't know a single thing, and all I have in my head is all speculation, assumptions and delusion, even other people too,they don't know the fuckin truth,  I don't really know a single thing, so After that i decided to go to the library the next day to discover books in the booklist that's out there, I've come acroos various books like where ideas come from. And now I'm bursting with PASSIOOOON, emotions and I purchased my big toe online! It will be shipped to me by Christmas, the book the way of the superior man is already here , so it adds up to my emotions and charged emotional feelings that I act spontaneously idk what is going on. Can some people say anything about this experience?

Theories and Practical is crucial to experience what I've experienced, without the foundation of theories maybe my mind will not open the door to that kind of experience... my mind chose to be present and to let go so tada! 

It is kinda wtf because i am not serious doing marijuana i did it just to try if that can cure may adhd and improve my personality but i didn't expect the Enlightenment potential of this.. now i know why they said it is spiritual.. yes! Definitely... i will not argue anymore if someone say oh marijuana is a psychedelic also... idk? How can we say that a substance is a psychedelic? After all you can have that kind of experience by smoking it so it psychedelic? Idk but yes you could be enlightened by that.. it is different from mushroom ofcourse...  

Now idk what kind of experience I'm going to have in the future,if i am going to take again mushroom, right now  I want to concentrate on what I want to create and my impact on the world, and psychedelic is my domain of mastery

Edited by John Iverson

I did mushrooms only one single time and I actually have died and woke up, forgot this reality, forgot myself, forgot everything. Woke up to God imagining this. Smoked weed before many times with never much out of it :). So it really depends.

13 hours ago, John Iverson said:

It's too hard for me each time I smoke it. It's always the feeling that I'm going to die, like when it hits me when that experience is there, I destruct myself just not to die, the death I'm telling is like the drug is too much for my heart and body cannot handle it that i need to go to a hospital it's so hard, it's so heavy, it is not clean

My brother saids the reason this happens is because you low tolerance towards marijuana, when you smoke more you wil have more tolerance and when you smoke it will just make you chill and it won't hit you hard so hard in the beginning.

1 hour ago, Peo said:

My brother saids the reason this happens is because you low tolerance towards marijuana, when you smoke more you wil have more tolerance and when you smoke it will just make you chill and it won't hit you hard so hard in the beginning.

So it means the potential of having an enlightenment by smoking marijuana is at the time that you have a low tolerance to it .. 

1 hour ago, Peo said:

@John Iverson Just smoke 2-3 times a month to avoid building tolerance.

Yes, okay thank you for your concern 

@John Iverson You won't cure ADHD for sure. I'm smoking for the last 4 years, it only worsens ADHD.

Yeah I can agree just smoke on the weekends, never do daily smokes it not only worsens your focusing abilities, but the insights won't come that often.

My go to route is just do Yoga and other consciousness work and then once every second weekend I smoke and just contemplate everything I know. You can reach great depth by doing this, but in the end you will see that weed slows down your progress and you wont wanna smoke. Don't get addicted though, you will be playing with highly addictive substance

Mahadev

On 11/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, inFlow said:

You won't cure ADHD for sure.

Of course there is a cure, like neurofeedback and EDTA haha! Don't be so sure man! Or the potentiality of Weed or other psychedelics, idk i am not sure but i am optimistic..

Yeah I can agree just smoke on the weekends, never do daily smokes it not only worsens your focusing abilities, but the insights won't come that often.

This is the right way really to take marijuana for me, because yes I don't deny the potential of abusing it, here is a addictive potential to it, idk some deny it or they are denial about it, 

see that weed slows down your progress and you wont wanna smoke. Don't get addicted though, you will be playing with highly addictive substance

I will , i will, ?.. Don't worry, I'm going to stop this because I think the phase of using it and benefiting from it is over, I'm happy with the result of taking it so i i am going to stop... And now I'm going to focus on psychedelic to master it

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson I'm not saying that it's impossible to cure ADHD, but weed doesn't cure it thats for sure. Kriya Yoga works like magic, a few weeks is enough to see results

Mahadev

25 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Kriya Yoga works like magic, a few weeks is enough to see results

I will go back to do yoga soon though! I will buy book to practice kriya yoga from the booklist of Leo

25 minutes ago, inFlow said:

but weed doesn't cure it thats for sure.

There is a potential to it i saw the potential to it, that is the reason i why i use it to that purpose, i test it first then i use my zone of genius to validate,  the moment i saw it, i decided to say okay i am going to use it... just do it properly... 1-2 weeks break and respect yourself and the substance like you approach mushroom or psychedelics... you cannot just use it be mindful and have wisdom if this is the right moment to take it.. it has a difference between taking it because of the pleasure or you want to grow from it..  if you want to cure such as ADHD use it properly don't use it from a low consciousness intention

But it depends of how the brain unlock the potential from it to happen, it depends on the brain rather than it depends on the substance...

(((((((( The brain must unlock the potential of such a drug in some part of the brain or the in the brain, before the drug affects the way you want it to be... ))))) this is what i can say.. based on my wisdom.... 

not all can become enlightened from mushroom if certain parts of the brain is not yet unlock or open to receive.. that is where the readiness comes in..

or maybe it doesn't really works for you... because it is like for example i am the brain... I don't want that substance to be responsible to treat my ADHD... ta-da! HAHAHHA

Edited by John Iverson