Useless folk

32 armodafilnil pills and unbelievable experience

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, because psychedelics are strictly banned in my country and i got a sense that armodafilnil could to some degree be a substitute for psychedelics after using it for a year. I did not trust my intuition at first but finally decided to test my theory. I took 32 armodafilnil pills at once and the effect happened 30 minutes later. I have become conscious that i have never been born. The present moment is the first moment i was born. Then, I cognized my entire body was mentally constructed but i stopped because it brought uncomfortable feeling

The last thing i have become clearly conscious that life is a dream but again my logical mind rejected it

This is extremely reckless and dangerous. I'm surprised that much armodafinil didn't kill you.

Do not promote such stunts on this forum. Do not make a mockery of this work.

You give the technology I recommend a bad name.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Your name says it all

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Jesus Christ. You're gonna fuck up your body chemistry in every area at all levels doing that, like seriously. For both your brain and body. 

Since you've already overdosed, learn and take in the experience as much as you can just don't do it again. Go to a hospital if you're very unwell. Idk what people who overdose are supposed to do to recover. Maybe drink loads of water, I have no clue.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

If this is true this being won't sleep for probably a week.

Mahadev

@Leo Gura I did it after i asked a doctor. Armodafilnil + cigarrette did harm me in the last post. After that event i always asked my doctor before taking armodafilniI did not do it recklessly. My doctor examined my health and reasurrure 32 pills would not do any big harm. Moreover, I did a lot of research myself. Prior to 32 pills I took 16 pills many times to work my way up. I did not jump from 1 pill to 32 pills 

I once took tens of armodafilnil for 2 days consecutively and there was no serious problem. My doctor allowed me to

@inFlow it's not true. 16+ armodafilnil pills can last for 2 days if you don't eat anything. Less than 10 pills would wear off in 10 hours

On 28/11/2019 at 7:58 PM, lmfao said:

Jesus Christ. You're gonna fuck up your body chemistry in every area at all levels doing that, like seriously. For both your brain and body. 

Since you've already overdosed, learn and take in the experience as much as you can just don't do it again. Go to a hospital if you're very unwell. Idk what people who overdose are supposed to do to recover. Maybe drink loads of water, I have no clue.

On 28/11/2019 at 7:58 PM, lmfao said:

I asked my doctor before i took 32 pills. I did not do it recklessly. I already learned the lesson when I mixed armodafilnil with cigarette. I'm sorry for making you guys think I promote some stupid stunt stuff

On 11/28/2019 at 6:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is extremely reckless and dangerous. I'm surprised that much armodafinil didn't kill you.

Do not promote such stunts on this forum. Do not make a mockery of this work.

You give the technology I recommend a bad name.

@Useless folk You were already given a friendly (no point warning) by Leo not to promote such a reckless stunt and here you are doing it again.