allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

1. How to be yourself? 

You are already who you are. 

2. What are the feelings and thoughts, relationship between them? 

Feeling is the compass to what you want, your guide. 

Thought is you. Change perspective = change the whole world. 

Thought and feeling are directly connected. One thought may put you to feel bad, another - may put you to feel good. 

3. How to be happy? 

Listen to good feeling. 

4. How to allow the flow to be and get what you want? 

Meditation. Psychedelics. Follow your intuition. 

Everything as it should be. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

13 minutes ago, moon777light said:

i cant wait to read, esp if it as strong as conversations with god O.o im at a point where i have soo many books to read but so little time that i dont know where to start

Im so happy for you and that your manifestingg, its crazy how awesome this all is once you realize holy shit this actually works!!!

He-he, thank you ❤️

I hope you'll enjoy the book. 

I can't stop manifesting since my Nature ? So I better do it consciously, with love. 

I wish your best for you. 

photo-2020-03-04-01-11-27.jpg

I haven't researched about heart symbol at all. From my understanding symbol of heart represents heart of human, love.

But another thought came to my mind (see picture above lol). One part of the heart is male part, another part - female.
Note that male part is very similar to female part but with reflection :) 
Look into START point, from the one point starts two parts of the heart and ends also in the one point. It's like two parts merging into one in the End point.

Just a thought, at the end it's just ❤️

Fortune cookie in Chinese restaurant today:

photo-2020-03-04-14-14-36.jpg  
So true xD

Edited by dimitri

This whole work is all about Now. You check current feeling. Feels bad? Then, pin point current thought and letting it go by being present, by loving, by realizing that everything is You, right here, right now.

I feel like to write something here...

I am going to dig into my memory...

I remember when I was in school my parents give me as a gift "How to win friends" book by Daily Carnegie.
As far as I remember, I have read only half of the book. The book didn't resonate with me much, but it begun my interest to self-help field, I guess.

Then, in university I watched "The Secret" movie which was quite interesting to me.
I had a friend in university, he was from Iran, 6-8 years older than me, who introduced me to a lot of books related to 'Law of Attraction', but money related (for example Napoleon Hill book). In that time I couldn't grasp how it may work, so after reading like 10 books on this topic I dropped the subject...

Then, I remember the life was quite nice for a long time (I was thinking so) and then suddenly I had a huge conflicts with few people in my life...
I even couldn't believe, it was like: fuck, for so many years I was thinking everything is perfect but it's not, so many shit is in my life, fuck it...
I tried to fix these problems by drinking and smoking weed but it didn't help, so at some point I stopped doing so...

So, by stopping few negative habits I started few positive ones: doing sport (in that year I have run half-marathon; that was a big step for me since I haven't done any sport for a long time), reading books...

I remember doing Tony Robbins course... listening to Tim Ferriss podcast, where I found Naval Ravikant. I liked Naval, I have read quite a few books which he suggested on the podcast... Some of the books were related to spiritually... and that's how I found Rupert Spira...

I have listening to a lot of videos from Rupert... and so after watching a video I had a question related to spirituality...

I have started to google it, and you know what I found? Right, this forum!!! It was 2018, I guess.

In that thread there was a video of Leo... first, I even didn't want to open it... you know, some bald guy, you never know what is inside ahaha, but I am really glad that I have opened it, watched few minutes.... first impression was... something like, what a weird guy but it's interesting...

I watched more videos... and I was thinking that Leo talks mostly bullshit... until I tried one of his practices...

It was contemplation.... I tried to contemplate in the way he suggested 'how I lie to myself'... and I was so surprised...
It was like.... fuck... it works... I lie to myself all the fucking time!!! What Leo says is actually golden and it works...

That's small story how I found Leo... after that I tried almost everything what he suggested, some things I tried but not that deep... so I am sure those things work but it didn't resonate with me, so I switched to other practices...

I am so grateful to find this guy, till eternity... I wish him Love and nothing else ;) 

Leo actually has legs!! :D

Love this guy.

@dimitri He's the man haha. I watched his video 3 years about how meditation is the best thing to do to improve your life. Had no idea bout the path, enlightenment, etc. 

Completely changed my life lmao. 

Finished reading "The Vortex" book from AH, the notes which I highlighted yesterday ^_^

Look for things to appreciate, even if there aren’t that many. Look for things to feel good about, even if there are more things to feel bad about. Give your attention, as best you can, to the best things that are going on in your experience, with the determination to train yourself into the best-feeling Vibration that you can find right here and now.
Today, no matter where I’m going, no matter what I’m doing, no matter who I’m doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for and find things that feel good when I see them, when I hear them, when I smell them, when I taste them, when I touch them. It is my dominant intent to solicit, experience, and exaggerate and talk about and revel in, the best of what I see around me here and now.

A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking—and it is only the beliefs that you hold that keep you from the things that you want. A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking. And the only thing that keeps you from who-you-really-are and what you really want is a belief, which is only a thought that you keep thinking.

I’m going to continue to get results, not because they’re true, and not because it’s reality, but because it’s the Law of Attraction’s consistent response to a thought that I keep thinking.

We want you to think the thoughts that match what you want until you believe them. And when you think the thoughts that match what you want until you believe them, Universal Forces will give you the proof of your belief. But if you need to see it before you believe it, it cannot come. You have to believe it before you see it.

Don’t ask the person, or people, that helped you to define what you want to become what you want so that you can have what you want. (Oh, that was so good .) Instead, let them be the Step One part of it (the asking part). Use your willpower and your decision to focus upon what you want— and then the Universe will bring you what you want.

When you stand where you are, knowing that you want something that hasn’t come about yet, and you don’t have the discipline to look in the direction of what you want, but instead, you’re looking at whatever it was that caused you to want it and you’re feeling the discord of that lack of focus—there is a very powerful tendency, without even knowing it, to let what you’ve got be the catalyst that trains your Vibration. So, you keep thinking this thought, which is different from what you want, but you keep thinking the thought. So, you develop a belief and/ or a chronic pattern of thought, which then holds you apart from what you want.

Stop asking other people to be big players in giving you what you want, and you be the only player in becoming a match to what you want—and then watch how fast the Universe delivers to you exactly what you want. And when that happens, then you’re able to live and let live. Then you’re able to let the world be whatever it individually chooses to be, because it can’t hinder you or keep you from what you want. It never could, but sometimes it feels like it could.

The relationship between your expectation and what you’re seeing is the only thing that you ever have the ability to feel around.

We all make too much of all of this. It is simpler than we all make it out to be. Be easy about it. Be kind to yourself. Do things that feel fun. Look for things that bring you relief, and just easily move into that place (your Vortex) where all things that you want have already been lined up for you.

You have to begin telling a new story.
You have to tell the story the way you want it to be before the story of your life will actualize around the story the way you want it to be.
Everything that are being lived by anyone is in response to the story that they are telling. 
The way they think, the way they feel, their moods and attitudes - you are your point of attraction.

Edited by dimitri

I think it's a perfect timing to listen to AH ^_^

Abraham Hicks is great! Glad you seem to be enjoying her as much as I do. Really helped me feel good and focus on good feeling thoughts. Thought it was kinda cool and funny to have already watched some of the videos you posted. Nice work ^_^

@SilentTears feel good my friend! I image you have a dream board and it is working for you ;)

I was walking in the forest... and thought came to my mind. Coronavirus made from the world one gigantic Vipassana retreat...
So, people just walk in the forest and enjoy the nature or lost in their fears.... My only hope is that everyone will finish this Vipassana retreat and get some benefits from it: like calm mind, insights about life or even awakening...

on quarantine :D

(who watched Westworld series will understand)

I wonder if Delores knows she's starting a war with a race of beings with infinite intelligence B|

Today I took a microdose of acid and went for a forest walk. And somehow found the forest path with amazing views and no people walking around. 
It was a little bit mind-blowing that I live in this area 3 years but never saw this path, and it was in front of my eyes all the time.

What a good day :P