allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

Heh, I started to love listening to people. Helping them to switch focus from what they don't want to what they want. Helping them to figure out by themselves what they want, feel through it. It feels good for me too. It's like by helping them I help myself. This is of course true in some sense.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

By help I mean just asking the questions and be present. It's really that simple. The challenge is to not interfere the conversation by judgments, for that - be present.

Took a large microdose of acid (20+ ug) and went to ecstatic dance. Golden place to be when you are a little high. Danced as I wanted, so much, connected to a few people, danced with one girl by connecting to palms, lost feeling of time a bit ahaha. Grateful for the experience. 

Edited by dimitri

So, yesterday I've been in a place where there is a lot of people who do meditation and all this stuff. I have a thought that spirituality is a trap. In the same way religion or science. People do meditation or other practices just for running from the Truth, just to keep their image about themselves. "I do meditation, so I am more developed than that person who don't" or "If I meditate I'll be happier than those guys, what fools they are". Almost nobody wants to see the Truth. Truth that this is all Love, this is all giant Game. I am writing it to not blame this people, but just put light on it. Everyone has their own path, nothing bad to be in trap, just do whatever fuck you want. 

I had a thought that I need to help people close to me to progress on their path. No, fucking no, help yourself first. Everyone has their own path, don't interfere.

I had a thought that I need to find this non dual state. No, fucking no, it's all here it's all Now. 

Just do what feels good, love environment, love yourself, love everything. "Reach for the robe of God". 

Haven't read forum for a while (except this forum section), look what I found (golden words from Leo):

It's not that those things won't make you happy, rather all things should make you happy.

Right now you are looking for some escape hatch from life via awakening, but the thing that awakening will reveal is that the escape hatch leads right back here! There is nowhere to go since here is already nowhere and nothing. The secret to happiness is simply taking great interest and joy in the tiniest things, like holding a glass of water in your hand or feeling the texture of your shirt as you put it on in the morning. 

The magic and joy is found in Being itself, not in any destination.

Do you see how many wisdom in these words? 
Lately I started to respect Leo much more. Not for his youtube videos, but for what he went through. Of course it's pure speculation on my side, but I can imagine what he went through with his psychedelic trips. Respect and hat off.

"Give and feel LOVE for my living. This is the last thing I've got to check out before I checkout."

Edited by dimitri

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

Life's a game made for everyone
And love is a prize

There is no one more spirituality developed than you. Leo? Blah, you created this awesome guy (and he is you)! Take responsibility for everything in your life because life is you. There is nothing but you. You are love ❤️

You are here to create. You will create in any case the question is will you create consciously or unconsciously. By consciously I mean from the place of love, from the place of abundance, with understanding it's all game, everything is me, everything is love, I am God. By unconsciously I mean from the place of fear, from the place of lack, thinking that you are lost, that everyone is against you, that you are victim.
It doesn't matter what you create and how, but the question is do you want to live happily or you want to suffer a lot. I want to live happily, are you with me?
Don't think too much what other people think, listen you inner desire, your inner wisdom, since inner is outer. Don't be afraid to be creative, to do what nobody does, don't listen to anyone while making a choice, nor your parents, nor your spouse, nor your Leo, don't listen to anyone except you. Now, here is a tiny thing to be aware of, before listening to yourself, stop and ask yourself, am I feeling good about it? Is it for a greater good of everyone or is it just because I am afraid and want to survive? If it's the later one, postpone the choice, do what feels really good for you, tiny things or just go to have a nap.
Anyway, spiritual practices are for the rescue but don't fall in the trap of it, don't cling to it, don't make it the main identity of yours (only if it's really really resonates with you).
I wish you clarity, I wish feeling love, I wish you feeling that you are creator of everything, that you are me and I am you, forever ❤️

Life is a fucking miracle. Don't take anything for granted. Do every action with feeling of love or don't do it at all. Listen to your inner impulses even if you don't understand why you should do it, just feeling that it's good is more than enough. Your every action in the past is inner connected with everything. Everything was leading you to this particular moment to read this message on the forum starting from Big Bang (if it happened) and beyond. So, the only thing to do is to feel appreciation for current experience and doing even more of what feels good.
I am grateful for my life, for this forum, for every experience which I created for myself in the past. I love you.

You are creating by feeling it. "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer". Listen to your feelings. Unravel what you really want. Feel how good it is. Have faith that it's working, let go of any doubts, any resisting thoughts. Listen, dream, feel, love, experience, be here, deep breath.

Here I am
Know it's been a while
I was in denial about my love

Here I stand
I know I walked away
Had to find the person I'd become

I was high and I was low
Move the mountains, rain and snow
But I felt that I was further from the truth

On a dark and stormy night
Rolling thunder, flashing light
Heard a whisper in the night and it said

You should go back home
Go back home, go back home, go
Spend night all alone

You should go back home
Go back home, go back home, go
That's where you belong

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
'Cause everytime that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back

She says that she's never afraid
Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation

'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

I want to change my sleep habit. I think it's gonna make a huge difference in a long. I want to go to sleep at 9-10pm and wake up at 4-6am.
It feels amazing to get up early. You have so much time for everything. Having meditation with no hurry, slowly having a breakfast and everything else.
The day feels much longer. I want to live colorful life, so I need time for hobbies, for contemplation, for practices. Hour or two in the morning can make a huge difference in the quality of my life. I love my life, grateful for everything. I am fine with having some exceptions on the days when I only come to home at 10pm or later. I want to have the main vector of my sleep habit oriented towards having a few hours per day just to be with yourself in the morning. And I know what I want to do in the morning. Feels good to live life like that.

Ahaha, I have created the Instagram account today: allisloveallisyou
There, I want to put nature and food cooked by me.

Edited by dimitri

I do what whispers my heart. 
I listen to my intuition.
I am authentic. I do what I feel that it's good.
I do from the place of love and abundance.
I love myself and everything around.

I improve everything around, so everything is good.
So, everyone feels that there is only Love.

I am grateful for my mother and grandmother, for helping me to grow as I was kid. I wish them health, clarity and love. 

I am grateful for my wife, for every little moment we spent together in love. I wish her health, clarity and love. 

I am grateful for having my body, so I can enjoy what I enjoy. 

I am grateful for every human interaction in life. 

I am grateful for healthy kid. 

I am grateful to finding Leo in 2018.

I am grateful for this creation. 

I love you