The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

Dance! ^_^

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

My favorite news: 

?❤️

7:14 seconds in and I'm loving it! Such a funny guy xD

7's and 14's have a special meaning to me and I actually followed my intuition here. Felt like going on actualized . Org then felt like going on journals to find this :P

Live to the fullest

Follow your Intuition

Accept what is

Nothing can go wrong

Fear is always about past or future - be present

Let go of the thoughts - put attention on deep breath

You create your own Reality

Choose thought which feels good

It's all dream - Miracle

Now - only Love

IT'S ALL GOOD NOW
IT'S ALL GOOD NOW
IT'S ALL GOOD NOW
IT'S ALL GOOD NOW

?

I want to write appreciation message just for @Leo Gura
I am so grateful that I found you on the internet few years ago.
I was just "lost" trying to find something. I was like a hamster on a wheel.
My life didn't change much from outside - I still live in the same place, I still have the same job, I still have the same close people around.
But man, everything has changed. Every day I feel more and more love. I have a lot of new hobbies. I enjoy life.
I love psychedelics as a tool, I meditate, I listen to my heart and everything unfolds just perfectly. I feel I live my life to the fullest. Love you Leo.
You introduced me to the metaphysics of reality via your videos. Your booklist, LP course were important steps on the path.
You convinced me to try psychedelics, so grateful. Ahead just more awesome stuff to create, to experience, to realize, to be, to love.

I enjoyed so much to ride bicycle in the forest late evening today. I want to do it every day :) 

I didn't have bicycle for about 15 years and now it brings so much joy. 
I bought used bicycle in really good condition. I was thinking why I didn't bought it before?
And the answer is super simple - because of the resisting thought.
Reality is unconditional, you can have whatever you want if you let go of resistance.

I want to write appreciation message for my real life friend @Psychonaut

I love you bro.
This person improved my life in so many ways. 
I am so grateful for having such friend as you.
He was my first full dose LSD trip sitter. He helped to get my hands on psychedelics.
He introduced me to so much great stuff in life. Just to name a few: 3D printing, CNC, cappuccino making, ecstatic dance.

Ahead just more awesome stuff to explore - more fun, more joy, more love. Grateful.

I want to write appreciation message just for Nowahm :D 

This guy is the real deal. He was great help in the forum just by reading his messages, but when I started to do one-to-one sessions with him that was the real game changer. Love this guy. It's like the good feeling booster, those type of guys LoL.

Anyway, I really recommend to take a trial skype call with @Nahm for everyone who wants to live their life happily.
Looking forward for the future sessions, thank you, appreciate your help on "The Path Of Least Resistance" ?❤️

?

?

On 02/05/2020 at 8:39 PM, dimitri said:

I enjoyed so much to ride bicycle in the forest late evening today. I want to do it every day :) 

I didn't have bicycle for about 15 years and now it brings so much joy. 
I bought used bicycle in really good condition. I was thinking why I didn't bought it before?

@dimitri I really felt this. I had the same experience when I bought a bicycle again recently. You forget how exhilarating it is don't you, and how much more you can explore. I also like the actual 'skill' of it, becoming more at one with the bike, like it's an extension of your body, taking nifty little shortcuts etc

@Wisebaxter exactly!

I have forest 500 meters from home, river 5 km away, so much beautiful views.
Bicycle gives me enough of physical activity (since I live in uphill I use a lot of energy to go back home, it's like I went to a gym).
Bicycle helps me to carry some stuff sometimes which I wouldn't carry without bicycle. :)
Bicycle encourages me to be in nature much more.
I love my bicycle, it brings so much joy. 
Buying bicycle is the same level of awesomeness as buying bunch of 5-MeO. :D 

:P

This guy deeply resonates ^_^

Straight to the point :) 

Ufff, clearly said, amazing:

tl;dr you can't escape love

I want to become a 'life coach' in around 5 years, similar to Nahm. I was thinking: 'Okay, what can be better than helping yourself to realize yourself? It's amazing. It's not like I do wood working as a hobby now.'

After a while the new realization came: there is literally only one thing you can do, and this thing is 'to help yourself to realize yourself'. You can call it 'to love'.

'If you are not looking for Truth, Truth are looking for you.'

So, for a lot of people the way of 'help yourself to realize yourself' is through suffering. 

For others, it can be through art. Like, I can build beautiful wood box for 5-MeO ?

And this is also the way of 'helping yourself to realize yourself'. You create beauty which helps you to remember your true nature. 

For others, it can be through teachings, like sessions with Nahm. 

So, there is only one thing to do here - to love. You can love more implicitly (through suffering) or more explicitly (through compassion), but you're gonna to love anyway ?

Q: Why I call 'suffering' love? 

A: Imagine you choose to suffer in order to realize your true nature. So, you do it to yourself because you love yourself, you want to help yourself. That's the only thing you belief works for you, you want it 'hard' way. 

Q: Why I call 'help yourself to realize yourself' to love? 

A: How it can be otherwise? If your true nature is Love and you want to help to remember it - it's only possible through love.