allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

Or Alan Watts (I believe). "You are not the wave that has to fear that it is going to end on the beach. You are the entire ocean." Or something like that.

Imagine you are in prison. And in one week you will be executed. What would you do?
It's definitely easier said than done but I may think only one way about it.
Relax, surrender, enjoy every breath, smile, realize that you are not only a prisoner in this game but you are the Game itself.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Continue reading the "LSD and the Mind of the Universe" book, beautiful words:

My nature was Consciousness and my work was Creation. All for joy. 

The lesson here was to remember. Remember what I am. Remember what we are doing. Remember what our true nature is. And watch what we can do when we begin to create consciously instead of unconsciously. The essence of this lesson was to learn what could be accomplished when creation becomes a conscious process. We will be able to create anything we wish on Earth. 

Sometimes I get the insights that everything which is around me created by me. Just one small example. I wanted the new plates for kitchen, chair, mini guitar, table, sofa and it's all manifested from nowhere. I've got all of this in the way I wanted paying literally zero. One day I found that somebody left the mini guitar near to trash bins. Another day my neighbor was throwing a sofa because he bought a smaller one and I wanted the sofa. He even helped me to move it to my apartment lol. Another day my wife found a computer chair on the street near to trash bins, like new! Other day, my mother brought beautiful plates from... then table manifested for free... No, I have money to buy all of this stuff, but if it's coming to me for free in a way I want, why not. ?

Whatever happens with you it's gonna be alright. Just deep breath, smile, do what feels good, enjoy every moment. That's why you are here, to ❤️

Don't give a fuck what other people think. You are here to learn from your own mistakes. Don't give your authority to anyone except you. Serve your feelings first. Don't try to please anyone, unless you feel really good. It's not gonna fly if you are low. Love yourself, love everything around you, you are exactly where you supposed to be. It's your life, you are here to create, you are here to love. 

This is not about going from the depressed life story to 5-meo God like bliss, from zero to hero. 

This is not about playing 'Who is right' game, feeling fear. 

This is about doing the smallest possible step which feels good. Step by step, until you are loving. 

This is about asking and then letting go, enjoying the moment. 

This is about your intuition, choosing the first impulse, before rational mind comes and says 'no'. 

This is about being authentic, feeling love. ?

Somehow I have started to read "The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships". What an amazing book. ?

@Raptorsin7 I am only on 17th page. This is Abraham Hicks book, so you probably know the main topic. ;) But I bet this is going to be mind blowing book, mind-blowing as 'Conversations with God', will see. 

Edited by dimitri

Good insight from that book:

Think about what you want in a relationship and why you want it. Look for those around you who are experiencing good relationships, and feel appreciation for them. Make list of the positive aspects of those you have spent time with. . . . In fact, one of the fastest ways to make your way to a wonderful relationship is to find any subject that consistently feels good, and focus on that even if it has nothing to do with relationships.

Another good insight which I told to my friend irl week or so ago: xD

Jerry: So we're not doing ourselves or the other person any favor when we discuss our problems or concerns with them? 

Abraham: Indeed not. Nothing good ever comes from focusing in opposition to what you desire. It is detrimental to you and to whomever you draw into your negative conversation. 

Another good insight which I feel may be useful:

It may sound odd, but the fastest way to get to a new-and-improved situation is to make peace with your current situation. By making lists of the most positive aspects you can find about your current situation, you then release your resistance to the improvements that are waiting for you. But if you rail against the injustices of your current situation, you hold yourself in Vibrational alignment with what you do not want, and you cannot then move in the direction of improvement. It defies Law. 

It feels like I run the whole day in circle, faster, faster and faster. Then, I have a meditation. It's like I lower the pace and trying to remove some baggage from my shoulders.

Feeling lighter after my meditation session, a good feeling. ^_^

I was thinking 2018 is the year of change. I was wrong, 2019 is a life-changing year.

A few things which I've got back in 2018:
• first and foremost I became a daddy
• I dropped drinking alcohol
• I dropped smoking weed
• I started to do sport after few years break (run a half-marathon distance)
• I read around 30 books (it was close to zero on the previous year)

I even don't know how to describe what happened in 2019 LoL
I just leave the tags here:
#lsd #5-meo-dmt #shrooms #meditation #vipassana-retreat #microdosing
#leo-booklist #leo-videos #leo-lp #actualized-forum

Grateful for everything ?

I feel 2020 is going to be even more mind-blowing. New phase is going to begin. Excited to create consciously.

Happy Holidays Everyone ❤️

I am not going to think about the goals for 2020 too much. 

I am just going to do a dream boarding exercise every day and just try to follow a good feeling thought. Surrender to the flow of life and see what happens. ^_^

"You are here in your physical bodies as extensions of Source Energy, experiencing specific contrast and coming to specific new decisions about goodness of life, and every time your experience poses a question to you - an equivalent answer is born in the experience of Source. Every time your experience poses a problem to you - an equivalent solution is born in the experience of Source. And so, because of your willingness to live and explore and experience contrast, you are giving birth to constant new rockets of desire - and All-That-Is expands because of what you are living. 

When it becomes your dominant intention to find good-feeling thoughts, then you become one who is most often a Vibrational Match to the Source within you, and the good feeling  that will then be usually present within you is your indicator that you are fulfilling your reason for being and that you are continuing to keep up with the expansion of your own Being." 

- Abraham

Light&Water ♥️

IMG-20191226-120253.jpg

IMG-20191226-120558.jpg

IMG-20191226-121307.jpg

IMG-20191226-121610.jpg

IMG-20191226-122550.jpg

IMG-20191226-122714.jpg

IMG-20191226-123147.jpg

IMG-20191226-123258.jpg

IMG-20191226-124540.jpg