allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

Sunny day, I am re-listening this video again and again. So many insights come while listening. And then I read amazing @Nahm's comment:

Get a huge dream board going, and imagine onto it, let resistant thoughts go by choosing a better feeling thought, and imagine everything that you love, and watch the universe play with you. If you seem to notice it isn’t, imagine it is. You’re not really moving, all experience is coming to you - through you. Let it. 

I also had such realization, that I am not really moving, everything comes and goes, but not me.
I am not just a content. I am a structure, the background of everything. Of course, on ultimate level structure and content are the same but enough of non-dual bear for now.

Grateful for life. Love You.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Your photos are beautiful. I love nature.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Cool journal. Looks like you're really focused on self-love, and got it well handled. Keep it up!

@Nahm :x

It's all fun and games until someone loses an I.

@Gladius Thanks, would be cool to be focused on self-love. My life is not as shiny as I describe in my journal. I still have problems with health and relationship. But I am on the way of figuring out why I am doing it to myself. I feel the dream board going to help me enormously.

TIL: to see all messages from people I follow:
https://www.actualized.org/forum/discover/unread/?&stream_include_comments=1&stream_read=all&stream_follow=followed&stream_followed_types[members]=1

I was thinking what are my 3 favorite books read in 2019.

I would say: 
1. Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1
2. Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me)
3. Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
Feel free to share your favorite books. :)

@Raptorsin7 nothing fancy.

20 minutes, just after putting the foot on the ground in the morning, focusing on some sound or observing thoughts/emotions.

Love, Now

Shift focus. Don't try to catch love on yourself. Love is uncatchable. Love just is.
If you try to get love on yourself from so called outside world you will fail, that's the trap.
Wish to feel love rather than to be loved. That's huge, really.
Don't wish somebody to love you, wish to feel love. Because you are you, you are Love.
Don't compare yourself to others, you don't know what experiences other have.
Focus on your feelings, on feeling love. Doesn't matter what the object of love is, since everything is love. 
Wish happiness and love to everyone, actually, feel it. Feel how everything is perfect. There is no other way, it is just perfect, it just is. 
Surrender. Relax. Love.

IMG-20190420-003307-1-1.jpg

I love Penis. I love Dima. I love writing. I love trolling. I love loving. I love hating. I love not knowing what to say. I love being delusional. I love whatever. I love prefacing everything with "I love".

Thanks for stopping by, Max. 

I love feeling of loving you. 

Godspeed. ?❤️

1 hour ago, Psychonaut said:

@Inliytened1 Life is boring if you can't have a little fun. I know @dimitri irl and we both agreed it was funny. :P

All good..came off as trolling :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ❤️

Yeah, this guy, @Psychonaut is a real troll. :D

@Raptorsin7 I am happy with what I have: short but consistent morning meditation, a little of dream boarding, psychedelics from time to time.
I think I have restored my meditation habit only 1.5 month ago (with 0 days miss). Feel free to share your practice and any suggestion.

@dimitri Ok if you are happy with it then keep going. I'm doing about an hour a day of self inquiry, and ashtanga yoga about 5 days a week. But honestly i'm not happy in my life right now but i'm hoping these practices get me there. 

One thing i noticed though is that if you can 1 day of super charged meditation, like 5 or 6 hours of meditation throughout the day, you can dramatically increase your results in that space. At least that's what worked for me. I skipped class one day and just did yoga and meditation all day, and i've been rolling with my practice ever since.

Keep going you seem to be on the right track. Keep asking people here for help, some people can provide really great advice.

To be a smart ass: seems like you think that something (for example yoga or meditation) will make you happy. That's a wrong attitude. Nothing can make you happy except you. Notice the beauty of the current moment. Let go of need to do anything. Just enjoy the perfection. Then, start doing yoga, meditation, running or whatever just because you love doing it. From the place of abundance, from the place of love, not from the place of lack, not from the place of fear. Love you, my friend.

Thanks for mentioning ashtanga yoga, there is a lot of it in city I live. I will keep it in mind, maybe, I will check out it in the future.

You're right about meditation retreat. I've in Vipassana retreat, I also was doing 2 days micro-retreat at home. I see the benefit from doing it.

I would do 5meo and kriya yoga as much as possible if the spiritual path would be the most focus of my life. Now, I am happy in my own balance.

This forum is super valuable resource to me. I stopped asking deep questions, since any deep question leads to answer like: you have to have a mystical experience, direct experience, think why you are doing it to yourself, you are God. And that's a good pointers! I love them. Just focusing on my direct experience now.