allislove

The Path Of Least Resistance ?❤️

198 posts in this topic

I want to write out a few thoughts:

Abraham Hicks work is not about having desires, yes. It's about not having the desires, surrendering, being yourself. But if you follow the rope of love you will have what you want. Strange logic, really.

Simple metaphysics of everything. There is an experience of one thought at any particular moment. Thought is run by a feeling underneath.

Feeling generates a thought, thought generates an experience, the experience generates feeling, feeling generates a thought...

How to have a beautiful (beautiful from your perspective) experience? 
The usual way, which may seen as not optimal is trying to 'solve' something by overthinking...
We can call it 'logical mind'. Logical mind is not a bug, it's feature! If you are staying on the top of the skyscraper, there is a simple logic of "surviving" which may help you to not jump, so you can experience more love.

So, what you really want? You want to be loving. How to do that? Meditate, psychedelics, follow good feeling.... blah blah blah. I already was writing about it, now something new for me...

If you feel low, realize which thought is putting your down in the current moment.
Then, identify on the emotional scale of Abraham Hicks what feeling generates this thought.
Then, try to move up little by little until you are loving...
It's not about thinking something else to move your mood up. It's about looking into the current thought from the different perspective, re-contextualization you may say. Though the outcome of the exercise is precisely the new quality thought. When you are at the top of the scale - the new thoughts, new 'solutions' may come to you which you couldn't think before... What an amazing time to be alive, grateful till eternity. :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

"Explicit vs Implicit Understanding" video is good, thanks Leo!

...but even after you overcome those two hurdles there's going to be the biggest hurdle is that once your intuition starts talking to you and you start listening to it it's gonna tell you some scary stuff it's gonna tell you things about how you could change your life in in ways that you don't want to change it's gonna be a threat to your ego which is precisely why you're drowning it out all the time with video games and other crap because your intuition is guiding you towards truth towards love towards consciousness towards God but this is not easy this is difficult work it's almost like learning to use the force from Star Wars...

...stop trying to explain or to justify your highest divisions and motivations and intuitions to others if you have a vision for your life that you feel in your heart is something you got to follow something that's important if you feel that it's important for you to seek the truth or to follow some life purpose or to go to some career to be an artist to be a musician to you know be a teacher or a doctor or whatever if you feel this if you have a vision for for mankind it's your job to honor that and not to justify it or to explain to others because there will be many may say or your parents will say oh oh you wanna you want to pursue the truth oh well well how you gonna pay for your food who's gonna pay for your rent you know that's how parents often think about such things...

...not everything has meaning in fact all the meanings are projected there by your mind so be very careful because if you're starting to you know if you have a paranoid mind you start to read between the lines of everything your mind is gonna show you exactly what you expect to see whatever your self biases are whatever your worldview is your mind will see that in my teachings...

(re-posting Russian translation of Abraham Hicks emotional scale since it seems I uploaded it to file-share with expiration date only a few days last time lol)

photo-2020-02-07-11-41-33.jpg

Today is the best day of my life, always the best, Groundhog day ❤️

Seems like this whole work is all about following your intuition. The hardest part is not to hear the intuition but to follow it. Because life is changing so fast when you do so, and ego is afraid of changes. But it pays off, by following your intuition life unfolds so beautifully, you feel life, life flows through your character, and that's the point. Dream board helps in this work, so do meditation and psychedelics. Everything is inner-connected, in = out, out = in, you ❤️

Edited by dimitri

Re-watching so cute, but so important Leo's video: "Masculinity vs Femininity - Psychology Of The Male & Female Mind"

• just listen and empathize with a girl (say that you feel the same if you do so). Don't give your fucking solution to her, accept her as it is!
• look for opportunities to look at your woman as a feminine goddess (emotional thinking, loving and empathizing, relating to other human beings)

Edited by dimitri

Just imagine, what you want, feel that you have it, allow to receive it, enjoy the experience, keep going to play...

It's so satisfying to remove from the dream board what has manifested ^_^

The emotional scale is a really useful tool. For now, I use it only when I feel that I am in a really low state but still... It's so easy to do when you are waiting for a tram or you are on a bus or just walking. It's like one thought is putting you down and you feel, say guilt or fear, and then 10 minutes later and you are loving again, feeling light again, amazing tool.

Watched the latest episode from Leo. Grateful till eternity. I love where Leo is heading, to LOA :)

I thanks myself for creating this awesome guy, I wish him Love :x

I remember reading "Radical honesty" book year or so ago from Leo's booklist.
After around 10 psychedelic trips my belief has changed on this topic.
Feel like to share what I think about it.
It's super-duper important to be honest with Yourself. What do I mean by that?
I mean if you feel that this is how you want to live your life, you feel good about the thing - do it, be honest with Yourself.
That's the core of honesty I think. It's not about telling everybody what is in your head, sharing everything with everyone, no.
It's about following your good feelings.

So, now, this logic can be used by some devils to justify their devilry of course. I think you can apply this logic if your state of consciousness is quite high, if you understand that this is all You. So, usually, a good feeling action is the action that maximizes love for everyone, not just for your character.
The action itself is not important. It may seem for other people that this is the act of devilry but if you feel that this is win-win for everyone, you feel it in your bones, do it, this is about honesty.

So, if you are connected to your feelings, if you feel what is good for you, be honest - do it. Don't give a fuck about other opinions - your mother, wife, Leo, anyone. Be authentic, do what feels good, you won't regret it. It's always the best thing to do, really.

So, one more time. Should you tell everyone that you did X and Y? I don't know. If you feel you want to do it, if it maximizes love for everyone, then hell yes, do it, tell everyone about X and Y. Otherwise don't judge yourself for hiding something from somebody, you are not hiding at all, analyze your thought about judgment yourself. Is it really a thing? How does it feel? Put yourself again into love mode, and just be, be yourself, honest to Yourself. I love You.

Haven't listen to her for a while, but she is golden ?

On 1/25/2020 at 1:45 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I am about half way through "Ask And It Is Given" and OMG. Law of attraction makes so much sense. Can't wait to keep learning and master this topic!

@Raptorsin7 I started to read this book, thank you for the recommendation ?

From 5th minute - just bliss :) 

@dimitri :o Always loved Heart. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

30 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@dimitri :o Always loved Heart. 

I listen Heart for the first time, accidentally ("no accident is accidental" though :D).

Today is the day of Van Halen for me, definitely the good day ? 

Finished reading "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires". It's amazing book. It's as strong as "Conversations with God" book but focused more on Law of Attraction.

If you don't feel like to read the whole book - just read the last exercise about emotional scale. I think it may take you like 15 minutes.
I see the big value in this exercise, to higher your vibration, to get better feeling thought, to have what you want, to love.
Of course it's much better if somebody will guide you through the exercise and help you to do it properly (ping @Nahm in this case :D). 

On 2/23/2020 at 1:49 PM, dimitri said:

Finished reading "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires". It's amazing book. It's as strong as "Conversations with God" book but focused more on Law of Attraction.

If you don't feel like to read the whole book - just read the last exercise about emotional scale. I think it may take you like 15 minutes.
I see the big value in this exercise, to higher your vibration, to get better feeling thought, to have what you want, to love.
Of course it's much better if somebody will guide you through the exercise and help you to do it properly (ping @Nahm in this case :D). 

i cant wait to read, esp if it as strong as conversations with god O.o im at a point where i have soo many books to read but so little time that i dont know where to start

Im so happy for you and that your manifestingg, its crazy how awesome this all is once you realize holy shit this actually works!!!