Aquarius

Help SD BLUE family advance into ORANGE or GREEN

17 posts in this topic

Hello!

So I live in a small boring town with my family and a grandparent. I'm 22 years old. 

They seem to be really closed minded and SD Blue thinking. I got this idea for helping them advance into higher stages. I want to improve my relationship with them but they keep speaking of God and it is exhausting. 

What would you guys recommend? What techniques should I do to help them advance to higher stages? And first I'd also like to bring them into a higher consciousness Blue thinking since they seem to be very unhealthy minded.

For example my mother has no close connections with anyone, she literally has no friends or anyone to talk with.. she keeps praying all day and night, and I don't have a problem with that I just wish we could have a better mother-daughter relationship and I want her to be more social.

What kind of topics should I introduce to them? I'd like to introduce them step by step. Maybe I could research intelligent blue individuals and help them get the most out of their current levels of understanding.

Please provide some resources for higher Blue, Orange and Green, thank you!

Also need some tips on how to help them..

Create your own community and make friends from them.  Introduce your mom to your friends.  

You essentially need to shine so bright they can't ignore you.  Then without having to talk to them or change them, they will change automatically through osmosis.

Shinning would require you to become independent, be a leader in your community, and make some money while sharing it with them.  
It would take a lot of patience though and may halt your personal growth but on the other hand if you can elevate those that you love the most, it makes it meaningful.

On a more personal side of you, if you really love them, there isn't a reason they should change for you.    

it should be a long-term plan without you being disappointed from them not making progress in the long run. you should push them forward gently without them knowing you're doing it. this should be done incrementally and has its own subtly and delicacy. you should throw new ideas and thoughts every now and then and provide evidences and examples from other parts of the world without leading them to develop resistance or create negative argument. they're higher blue, right? you should pull them up to the different tier of stage orange and explain about the prosperity and successes of orange countries and their people. explain it as if you're actually an orange girl and you feel into it while illustrating the examples. it'd get easier for you every time they're evolving up. it's a long process but it should be done constantly without being discouraged.  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Aquarius

Do they need to be helped? No. 

By trying to help them directly, it's going to backfire. It's like throwing yourself against a brick wall. The much better solution is to improve yourself, and the shining of your light will uplift them indirectly. They don't want to be "helped," they want you to shine. And you can give them the resources when the time comes, but only when they want to evolve. Realize that the definition of stage Blue is that they want everything to stay the same. They don't have a knowledge of the spiral. They can't see themselves as "low consciousness."

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

it should be a long-term plan without you being disappointed from them not making progress in the long run. you should push them forward gently without them knowing you're doing it. this should be done incrementally and has its own subtly and delicacy. you should throw new ideas and thoughts every now and then and provide evidences and examples from other parts of the world without leading them to develop resistance or create negative argument. they're higher blue, right? you should pull them up to the different tier of stage orange and explain about the prosperity and successes of orange countries and their people. explain it as if you're actually an orange girl and you feel into it while illustrating the examples. it'd get easier for you every time they're evolving up. it's a long process but it should be done constantly without being discouraged.  

That's the exact process I was to go about. But could you please mention a few examples of topics? What are the most important orange values I should work with??

And they are pretty smart so I assume they are higher blue. 

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

Create your own community and make friends from them.  Introduce your mom to your friends.  

You essentially need to shine so bright they can't ignore you.  Then without having to talk to them or change them, they will change automatically through osmosis.

Shinning would require you to become independent, be a leader in your community, and make some money while sharing it with them.  
It would take a lot of patience though and may halt your personal growth but on the other hand if you can elevate those that you love the most, it makes it meaningful.

On a more personal side of you, if you really love them, there isn't a reason they should change for you.    

I do love them, that's why I want to help them evolve because our society is mainly orange where I live and they would benefit greatly.

43 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Aquarius

Do they need to be helped? No. 

By trying to help them directly, it's going to backfire. It's like throwing yourself against a brick wall. The much better solution is to improve yourself, and the shining of your light will uplift them indirectly. They don't want to be "helped," they want you to shine. And you can give them the resources when the time comes, but only when they want to evolve. Realize that the definition of stage Blue is that they want everything to stay the same. They don't have a knowledge of the spiral. They can't see themselves as "low consciousness."

I see.. but how should I do this??

33 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

see.. but how should I do this?

Surrender the notion of helping your parents evolve, and only work on evolving yourself. Counter-intuitively, it'll help them the most. And, of course, you. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Aquarius Keep in mind that it usually takes 5 years for a person to move up one stage. And that's assuming they are doing some kind of active self-improvement work.

Your time might be better spent helping other people who are eager to grow, rather than dragging a stubborn old mule up hill.

A person cannot be forced to grow unless they are interested in growth.

Before teaching someone, you might first want to ask them, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how interested are you in growing yourself as a human?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One day i asked my sister: -''Are you interested in growing as a person?''

She said: -''I would rather to make more money.''

She didn't even say yes or no. Most people don't want to do their homework.

For me there's no helping nor changing anyone. It is a full time job to change myself.

Arc

@Arcangelo She basically said Yes and No answer. Yes she wants to grow, but financially. And No she doesn't want to grow because she would rather choose external materialistic growth than internal spiritual growth.

9 hours ago, Aquarius said:

That's the exact process I was to go about. But could you please mention a few examples of topics? What are the most important orange values I should work with??

And they are pretty smart so I assume they are higher blue. 

You should set the frame of your work on "materialism" and "no-metaphysics-at-all"! for example, introducing the evolution of the stage orange science, explaining how we as humans are evolved from a tiny cell or denying all of the mambo-jumbo or voodoo done by people around the world. because simply a hardcore stage orange person doesn't hold any place for any kind of superstitions. if the society is mainly orange, that'd be easy for a person as a higher blue person to evolve up to stage orange from lower stages and maintain his or her place there. if you are not familiar with the examples, I recommend you to check out "the spiral dynamics stage orange examples mega-thread"

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, Strangeloop said:

Yes she wants to grow, but financially. And No she doesn't want to grow because she would rather choose external materialistic growth than internal spiritual growth.

To be fair, wanting to grow financially is still a form of growth (just a relatively low one). But hey, many people need to start low. Moving from Blue to Orange will often involve growing financially. Remember, financial growth is not simply about earning more cash. To really grow in this area usually requires some significant and serious mindset shifts. For example, for a person to go from working a 9-5 job to being a successful entrepreneur usually takes a lot of inner growth. It's not simply a matter of money. You have to start to think about the world and yourself differently.

Starting a business is one of the best and most practical ways to grow yourself as a person, especially within Tier 1 of the Spiral.

The problem is that many people who want more money do not even understand that money is a function of one's being. So when you ask them, "Do you want to grow as a person?" they don't make the connection between that and earning more money. They think they can just have lots of money while staying the same inside. Which would be disastrous even if it ever came to be.

A powerful way to help people grow is to show them how things like money, sex, success, fame, a good relationship, a good family, good physical appearance, and happiness are best achieved through deep inner growth, not by chasing externals directly.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair, wanting to grow financially is still a form of growth (just a relatively low one). But hey, many people need to start low. Moving from Blue to Orange will often involve growing financially. Remember, financial growth is not simply about earning more cash. To really grow in this area usually requires some significant and serious mindset shifts. For example, for a person to go from working a 9-5 job to being a successful entrepreneur usually takes a lot of inner growth. It's not simply a matter of money. You have to start to think about the world and yourself differently.

Starting a business is one of the best and most practical ways to grow yourself as a person, especially within Tier 1 of the Spiral.

The problem is that many people who want more money do not even understand that money is a function of one's being. So when you ask them, "Do you want to grow as a person?" they don't make the connection between that and earning more money. They think they can just have lots of money while staying the same inside. Which would be disastrous even if it ever came to be.

A powerful way to help people grow is to show them how things like money, sex, success, fame, a good relationship, a good family, good physical appearance, and happiness are best achieved through deep inner growth, not by chasing externals directly.

What do you mean by 9-5 jobs? There are some “9-5” jobs that give you an opportunity to express your creativity and passion. You can also in fact grow together as a team if you express the same values.

i currently work into a 9-5 job. But it’s is just doing accounting I am just doing it to save money for better things. I but I can see the work itself is stunting my growth. Because it is not my passion and ruining my creative expression in the day. 

@ROOBIO Running a business presents a whole new set of challenges and growth opportunities.

11 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

What do you mean by 9-5 jobs? There are some “9-5” jobs that give you an opportunity to express your creativity and passion. You can also in fact grow together as a team if you express the same values.

i currently work into a 9-5 job. But it’s is just doing accounting I am just doing it to save money for better things. I but I can see the work itself is stunting my growth. Because it is not my passion and ruining my creative expression in the day. 

You will be forced to do things that you're ego was not designed to do.

For example if you were a creative artist, you would be forced to be a highly logical, masculine manager who makes up rules and procedures.

If you were an accountant, you would be forced to learn marketing skills where you have to draw really feminine creative banners.

If you were a software engineer, you would be forced to stop living off your identity as a 'nerdy, anti social genius who cares about precision, scientific accuracy' and you will have to be a showman speaking to investors, bullshitting your ass off like a Donald Trump. 

In a business you need to completely change your ego to the point where you are no longer you anymore. You are someone else. 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ROOBIO Running a business presents a whole new set of challenges and growth opportunities.

Fuck it I am gunna go to India to start a animal hostpital

2 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

Fuck it I am gunna go to India to start a animal hostpital

Just be careful that you don't make some poorly-researched rash decision. A big move like that requires lots of homework and research to make sure it's feasible.

Business ideas need to be carefully tested to make sure they can fly. Never just blindly go all-in.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aquarius Keep in mind that it usually takes 5 years for a person to move up one stage. And that's assuming they are doing some kind of active self-improvement work.

Your time might be better spent helping other people who are eager to grow, rather than dragging a stubborn old mule up hill.

A person cannot be forced to grow unless they are interested in growth.

Before teaching someone, you might first want to ask them, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how interested are you in growing yourself as a human?"

I would love to introduce my family to personal development. Thanks for your reply, Leo.