SoonHei

Which is the Dream?

33 posts in this topic

@abrakamowse @SoonHei....to like such stories frequency must have aligned to spiritual realm. Thank you.

When I told this story in excitement to the friends around here my workplace..they find it boring?

Someone has asked me to speak about the dream state versus the waking state. So I'll mumble a few words about those things:

First of all, to a Jnani, to a Sage, there's no dream state and there's no waking state. None of those exists for the Sage. But for the ajnani there appears to be a dream state and a waking state. And the remarks that are made is this: "The waking state appears to be long. It appears to go on forever. But the dream state ends." And as a matter of fact, you have about eight, nine dreams a night. You usually only remember the last one. So how can I say that the waking state is a dream state also? Well, let's look at it this way. In what you call the dream state, you were born, you go to school, you get older, time passes, you get married, you have a job, you grow older, you're eighty-five years old and you start declining. This is the dream that you're having. Now, if I came into your dream state and I told you, "You're dreaming. You're not really eighty-five years old and you were never born and none of this has ever happened." You would throw rocks at me. And you'd say, "What are you talking about? A century has nearly gone by. I remember when I was a little boy or a little girl and now I'm an old lady or an old man and I've got cancer. And you're telling me, this is a dream?" You wouldn't believe me. I tell you, do not concern yourself with your cancer or your state of eighty-five years old. Do not concern yourself with what's going on in your life. Rather, look within yourself for reality. Find reality and everything will take care of itself. Again you'll throw rocks at me. You don't want to hear anything like this. You say, "I've gone through all kinds of experiences in my life. And you're trying to tell me it's a dream? You can't fool me, this is not a dream, this is real!"
Look I could even pinch you and you'll say, "Ow!" But then I say, "Remember, this is a dream pinch! It's all a dream." But you still won’t believe me. Then when I leave, you awaken. You awaken to this dream state. This state, what you call the waking state. And the dream is all gone, it's all finished, like it never existed. And you laugh. You were never born in the dream, you never went to school in the dream. You never got married in the dream. You never became eighty-five years old in the dream. You never had cancer in the dream. You've awakened to this state! Yet you say, "This state is longer." It's longer because you're having the dream, that's all! Remember when I was in your dream, when you were eighty-five years old? To you it was a long dream. You went through many experiences. You went through eighty-five years of experiences and they all seemed very valid to you. Yet it happened in a split second. It happened in a split second, all the years, the experi-ences, the cancer. It happened in a split second and you awake, you awaken to this state. This state is the same thing. This is also a dream state. Not any different than the dream state that you dream at night. Same thing! It's only another dream. And you will only understand this when you awaken! A person is no longer in the dream state, no longer in the waking state, they're in a state of sahaja samadhi between the waking and dream state. There is really no state for a person like that. But to the ajnani, he believes that a Sage is in the waking state like they are. How do you get out of this, the dream business? How do you transcend those both states? 
Simply by going beyond them, you go beyond the dream state by realizing that when you react to conditions, to person, place or thing, you are perpetuating the dream. You can tell where you are by the way you react to life. If you believe that your body's getting older, that you're a person, that you have problems, you react to life's conditionings, then you're caught up in the dream, just like any dream at night. All kinds of conditions befall you and you believe it's real and you react to them. As long as you react to them you will never get out of it. You feel angry, you feel fear, you believe something is wrong some place. Then you can never get out of the dream. In other words, you'll go from one dream to the next. This is called reincarnation. It's one dream after the other dream. It never ends. You take on body after body after body, always dreaming, always reacting, always believing something is wrong, something is right, something is good, something is bad. And again, as long as you believe this, you'll never get out of it. So the way to get out of it completely is to realize that there is an observer who observes both states. The observer observes both states, the dream state and the so called, waking state. Now remember this is for the ajnani. For the Sage nothing like this exists. For the ajnani, you have to think to yourself, "Who is the observer? Who created this?" in other words, "Who made all this up? Who created the so called dream state and the waking state?" And if you think real carefully, it's our old friend Ishvara, the god of karma. 
Ishvara has been playing with his leela again. You tell Ishvara to stop playing with his leela and he won't listen. He's feeling these states. Ishvara, for some of you who don't know who he is, he's a personal god that you have created out of your mind. When you believe that you are a body, then you created god in your own image, and we call this god, Ishvara, the god of karma. It is he who dictates all these things, what's going to happen, what karma you're going through, how many lives you're going to live. Now, here's the secret, if you get rid of Ishvara, it'll be finished. You'll be free!You've got to kill Ishvara. Ishvara has to be removed, totally and completely then you'll be totally and completely free! How do you kill Ishvara? By laughing in his face "Who are you? Where do you come from? You can't frighten me any longer. I no longer accept you. You're part of my mind, my imagination. You're part of my false imagination! You do not exist!"Now, I bet some of you here are afraid to do something like this because you think you are insulting god. What kind of god are you insulting? A god that you made up your-self! You created this god. Where else would he come from? Is there a god up in the sky looking down at you throwing lightening bolts, saying, "You're a good boy, you're a bad girl! I'm going to punish you. I'm going to reward you." Do you know some of you really believe this? Yes, while I'm talking to you, some of you really accept this. And you're afraid to get rid of this God. But can't you see this very god is keeping you in bondage! 
It's this very god that makes you take on new bodies, makes you believe that you're a person, with problems. It is this very god that makes you worry about your body or about your finances, concern yourself with the world situation. And this god laughs while you cry! You're concerned about this. You're concerned about that. You're concerned about everything. Only when the god is removed will you become free It's up to you to remove this god. You've got to do it, nobody can do it but you. This is not blasphemy. Blasphemy is when you're believ-ing that the Self that can hurt you. When you believe in problems, when you believe some-thing is wrong, that's blasphemy!But it is virtually impossible for anything to be wrong for this whole universe the whole world is consciousness. The whole universe is consciousness. It has absolutely noth-ing to do with gods or goddesses, or karma or reincarnation or dreams. These things are part of human thinking. When you realize you're no longer human, they disappear. You must become inhuman. It is up to you to do this.You have to ask yourself the right questions. Many of you are afraid to question yourself. You're afraid that god is watching you and you'll be punished. Yet, some of you actually believe this. But I say to you from direct experience, there's no god at all any-where in the universe that can punish you or wants to punish you or has tried to punish you. If there's a god that exists, he's too busy screwing up the world to think of you! 
(laughter)
What big egos some of us have, we think god is looking at us, judging us. We're so important, we're being judged, by an anthropomorphic God some place up in the sky. We're so important, aren't we? That this mighty god is punishing us personally for being bad little boys and girls. Get rid of all this, once and for all! Remove it from your mind! Empty your mind totally of this kind of thinking.There is only pure awareness, absolute reality and that is you right now! Right this moment! Don't think about it, just be it! Do not attempt to analyze what I'm saying or try to figure it out in any way, just be it! What I'm talking about you can only be. You can't think about it. When you begin to think about it, the truth about the matter disappears. Then you get caught in the body, in a thinking body. Yet, there's no time or space for any thoughts to exist. For time and space themselves do not exist. So where can you think? There's no place for you to think. For the thoughts have to move. And there is no room for thoughts. But what I'm telling you is that you're absolutely free right now. Absolutely liberated right this minute. You are. You are the entire universe right now. You who was never born, can never die. You are the one, right now! This very moment! Feel it! There is nothing else. How wonderful it is to be totally free. Free of praying to gods for your salvation. Free of thinking of a body that needs care or you have lack or limitation some place in your life. Be free of this kind of thinking. I know some of you are saying, "Well, it's okay for him to say that. But the doctor told me I got cancer. I got AIDS. And I have no funds in the bank. My wife or husband left me." 
Who are you talking about? You're not talking about the real Self, that you are! You're talking about somebody who doesn't exist! You're speaking of a dream person! That's here today and gone tomorrow! You're not speaking of the Self. Wake up! Try to understand what I'm saying to you. You are the god! You are the Brahman. You are the Self. Stop thinking of yourself as a mortal being, once and for all. Stop it! Cut it out! Behave yourself! Wake Up! Know who you are. Change your mind. Lift it up from this nonsensical thinking, and allow the mind to think in the heart. The heart will open up as a rose does with its calyx to the sun. And you will begin to laugh in joy and ecstasy, that you are the one. The one that is beyond time and space The one that is beyond reality, beyond causation. You are that one. Awaken to it, now. Wake up! Don't just sit there like a lump of manure, wake up! Who do you think you are? You are the god, remember this always. The only god that exists! There is no other god but you.
Robert Adams, T235: Get Out Of The Dream Business

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Someone has asked me to speak about the dream state versus the waking state. So I'll mumble a few words about those things:

First of all, to a Jnani, to a Sage, there's no dream state and there's no waking state. None of those exists for the Sage. But for the ajnani there appears to be a dream state and a waking state. And the remarks that are made is this: "The waking state appears to be long. It appears to go on forever. But the dream state ends." And as a matter of fact, you have about eight, nine dreams a night. You usually only remember the last one. So how can I say that the waking state is a dream state also? Well, let's look at it this way. In what you call the dream state, you were born, you go to school, you get older, time passes, you get married, you have a job, you grow older, you're eighty-five years old and you start declining. This is the dream that you're having. Now, if I came into your dream state and I told you, "You're dreaming. You're not really eighty-five years old and you were never born and none of this has ever happened." You would throw rocks at me. And you'd say, "What are you talking about? A century has nearly gone by. I remember when I was a little boy or a little girl and now I'm an old lady or an old man and I've got cancer. And you're telling me, this is a dream?" You wouldn't believe me. I tell you, do not concern yourself with your cancer or your state of eighty-five years old. Do not concern yourself with what's going on in your life. Rather, look within yourself for reality. Find reality and everything will take care of itself. Again you'll throw rocks at me. You don't want to hear anything like this. You say, "I've gone through all kinds of experiences in my life. And you're trying to tell me it's a dream? You can't fool me, this is not a dream, this is real!"
Look I could even pinch you and you'll say, "Ow!" But then I say, "Remember, this is a dream pinch! It's all a dream." But you still won’t believe me. Then when I leave, you awaken. You awaken to this dream state. This state, what you call the waking state. And the dream is all gone, it's all finished, like it never existed. And you laugh. You were never born in the dream, you never went to school in the dream. You never got married in the dream. You never became eighty-five years old in the dream. You never had cancer in the dream. You've awakened to this state! Yet you say, "This state is longer." It's longer because you're having the dream, that's all! Remember when I was in your dream, when you were eighty-five years old? To you it was a long dream. You went through many experiences. You went through eighty-five years of experiences and they all seemed very valid to you. Yet it happened in a split second. It happened in a split second, all the years, the experi-ences, the cancer. It happened in a split second and you awake, you awaken to this state. This state is the same thing. This is also a dream state. Not any different than the dream state that you dream at night. Same thing! It's only another dream. And you will only understand this when you awaken! A person is no longer in the dream state, no longer in the waking state, they're in a state of sahaja samadhi between the waking and dream state. There is really no state for a person like that. But to the ajnani, he believes that a Sage is in the waking state like they are. How do you get out of this, the dream business? How do you transcend those both states? 
Simply by going beyond them, you go beyond the dream state by realizing that when you react to conditions, to person, place or thing, you are perpetuating the dream. You can tell where you are by the way you react to life. If you believe that your body's getting older, that you're a person, that you have problems, you react to life's conditionings, then you're caught up in the dream, just like any dream at night. All kinds of conditions befall you and you believe it's real and you react to them. As long as you react to them you will never get out of it. You feel angry, you feel fear, you believe something is wrong some place. Then you can never get out of the dream. In other words, you'll go from one dream to the next. This is called reincarnation. It's one dream after the other dream. It never ends. You take on body after body after body, always dreaming, always reacting, always believing something is wrong, something is right, something is good, something is bad. And again, as long as you believe this, you'll never get out of it. So the way to get out of it completely is to realize that there is an observer who observes both states. The observer observes both states, the dream state and the so called, waking state. Now remember this is for the ajnani. For the Sage nothing like this exists. For the ajnani, you have to think to yourself, "Who is the observer? Who created this?" in other words, "Who made all this up? Who created the so called dream state and the waking state?" And if you think real carefully, it's our old friend Ishvara, the god of karma. 
Ishvara has been playing with his leela again. You tell Ishvara to stop playing with his leela and he won't listen. He's feeling these states. Ishvara, for some of you who don't know who he is, he's a personal god that you have created out of your mind. When you believe that you are a body, then you created god in your own image, and we call this god, Ishvara, the god of karma. It is he who dictates all these things, what's going to happen, what karma you're going through, how many lives you're going to live. Now, here's the secret, if you get rid of Ishvara, it'll be finished. You'll be free!You've got to kill Ishvara. Ishvara has to be removed, totally and completely then you'll be totally and completely free! How do you kill Ishvara? By laughing in his face "Who are you? Where do you come from? You can't frighten me any longer. I no longer accept you. You're part of my mind, my imagination. You're part of my false imagination! You do not exist!"Now, I bet some of you here are afraid to do something like this because you think you are insulting god. What kind of god are you insulting? A god that you made up your-self! You created this god. Where else would he come from? Is there a god up in the sky looking down at you throwing lightening bolts, saying, "You're a good boy, you're a bad girl! I'm going to punish you. I'm going to reward you." Do you know some of you really believe this? Yes, while I'm talking to you, some of you really accept this. And you're afraid to get rid of this God. But can't you see this very god is keeping you in bondage! 
It's this very god that makes you take on new bodies, makes you believe that you're a person, with problems. It is this very god that makes you worry about your body or about your finances, concern yourself with the world situation. And this god laughs while you cry! You're concerned about this. You're concerned about that. You're concerned about everything. Only when the god is removed will you become free It's up to you to remove this god. You've got to do it, nobody can do it but you. This is not blasphemy. Blasphemy is when you're believ-ing that the Self that can hurt you. When you believe in problems, when you believe some-thing is wrong, that's blasphemy!But it is virtually impossible for anything to be wrong for this whole universe the whole world is consciousness. The whole universe is consciousness. It has absolutely noth-ing to do with gods or goddesses, or karma or reincarnation or dreams. These things are part of human thinking. When you realize you're no longer human, they disappear. You must become inhuman. It is up to you to do this.You have to ask yourself the right questions. Many of you are afraid to question yourself. You're afraid that god is watching you and you'll be punished. Yet, some of you actually believe this. But I say to you from direct experience, there's no god at all any-where in the universe that can punish you or wants to punish you or has tried to punish you. If there's a god that exists, he's too busy screwing up the world to think of you! 
(laughter)
What big egos some of us have, we think god is looking at us, judging us. We're so important, we're being judged, by an anthropomorphic God some place up in the sky. We're so important, aren't we? That this mighty god is punishing us personally for being bad little boys and girls. Get rid of all this, once and for all! Remove it from your mind! Empty your mind totally of this kind of thinking.There is only pure awareness, absolute reality and that is you right now! Right this moment! Don't think about it, just be it! Do not attempt to analyze what I'm saying or try to figure it out in any way, just be it! What I'm talking about you can only be. You can't think about it. When you begin to think about it, the truth about the matter disappears. Then you get caught in the body, in a thinking body. Yet, there's no time or space for any thoughts to exist. For time and space themselves do not exist. So where can you think? There's no place for you to think. For the thoughts have to move. And there is no room for thoughts. But what I'm telling you is that you're absolutely free right now. Absolutely liberated right this minute. You are. You are the entire universe right now. You who was never born, can never die. You are the one, right now! This very moment! Feel it! There is nothing else. How wonderful it is to be totally free. Free of praying to gods for your salvation. Free of thinking of a body that needs care or you have lack or limitation some place in your life. Be free of this kind of thinking. I know some of you are saying, "Well, it's okay for him to say that. But the doctor told me I got cancer. I got AIDS. And I have no funds in the bank. My wife or husband left me." 
Who are you talking about? You're not talking about the real Self, that you are! You're talking about somebody who doesn't exist! You're speaking of a dream person! That's here today and gone tomorrow! You're not speaking of the Self. Wake up! Try to understand what I'm saying to you. You are the god! You are the Brahman. You are the Self. Stop thinking of yourself as a mortal being, once and for all. Stop it! Cut it out! Behave yourself! Wake Up! Know who you are. Change your mind. Lift it up from this nonsensical thinking, and allow the mind to think in the heart. The heart will open up as a rose does with its calyx to the sun. And you will begin to laugh in joy and ecstasy, that you are the one. The one that is beyond time and space The one that is beyond reality, beyond causation. You are that one. Awaken to it, now. Wake up! Don't just sit there like a lump of manure, wake up! Who do you think you are? You are the god, remember this always. The only god that exists! There is no other god but you.
Robert Adams, T235: Get Out Of The Dream Business

Thank You/Me <3

@Mikael89 don't think it's a book. It is a "talk"

So maybe a transcript of a meeting that was held. A lot of Robert Adams content I share is from his talks. I found the postings under a Facebook group i am in.

Love Is The Answer

This is the mortal dream and all the nonsense going on will keep us dreaming longer and longer. The foolishness that´s going on, the fighting, the anger, and all the nonsense going on with every day, keep us bound to this mortal dream.

In other words, when you're sleeping, you're dreaming, and dreams seem real to you, then you awaken. So it is with this world. You're dreaming the mortal dream. You think it's real. You get involved in it, and you're caught up in it, and it gets worse and worse. You just have to realize it's a dream and wake up. And what happens when you wake up? You do not find yourself in a place called heaven, in a strange land. You'll be as you are. When you awaken, you will function as you do now. Except you'll know you're playing a part. That's the only difference.The only difference between you and an awakened person is that you figure the part you're playing is real. And to an awakened person it's a play, a show, a dream. Does an awakened person take a part in the dream? He plays the part that was given to him or her. But he is always happy, always peaceful. For it's all an act on the stage. He's playing a part. So why get angry, why get upset? As you get angry and upset, you know it's a part you are playing, it's a part that you choose. To be an angry person, an upset person, as long as you know the part that you're playing is not real, it's okay to be upset, it doesn't matter. For again you know it's only a part you're playing. But when you think it's real, then you get pulled back into the mire, and you have to start all over again. In other words if you want to become free and liberated in this life, you don't have anything to do with the part, the play, the movie. It’s all good indeed. But when you get caught up in it, then you have to play the part again and again and again. It is called karma and reincarnation. As long as you feel the world is real, people are real, things are real, you have to keep playing your part over and over again. But when you get to the point where you give up, and just focus on reality. You focus on reality when you realize it's all a dream. Then you become free and liberated. So freedom and liberation, it's not something foreign. It’s not far away from you. It’s right where you are, and where you see life. That's all awakening is. So you observe the life. How do you see your life right now? If what you can say about yourself, you feel bad, you feel limited, slighted, upset, then you have to turn around by realizing that you have chosen this world of play. You have chosen this world. It’s your play, and accept it. But do not react to it. It's reaction that causes the problem.
We´ll keep on dreaming until we let go. Stop fighting. Become non-attached, then we´ll awaken and be free.
Robert Adams, T245: Consciousness Is The Silence

Love Is The Answer

On 11/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, Shweta said:

When I told this story in excitement to the friends around here my workplace..they find it boring?

True, egos need "excitement" and silly things hehehe... but, we all passed for that , I am sure that if you tell them that story at some points it will help them to raise their consciousness.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 01/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, SoonHei said:

This is the mortal dream and all the nonsense going on will keep us dreaming longer and longer. The foolishness that´s going on, the fighting, the anger, and all the nonsense going on with every day, keep us bound to this mortal dream.

In other words, when you're sleeping, you're dreaming, and dreams seem real to you, then you awaken. So it is with this world. You're dreaming the mortal dream. You think it's real. You get involved in it, and you're caught up in it, and it gets worse and worse. You just have to realize it's a dream and wake up. And what happens when you wake up? You do not find yourself in a place called heaven, in a strange land. You'll be as you are. When you awaken, you will function as you do now. Except you'll know you're playing a part. That's the only difference.The only difference between you and an awakened person is that you figure the part you're playing is real. And to an awakened person it's a play, a show, a dream. Does an awakened person take a part in the dream? He plays the part that was given to him or her. But he is always happy, always peaceful. For it's all an act on the stage. He's playing a part. So why get angry, why get upset? As you get angry and upset, you know it's a part you are playing, it's a part that you choose. To be an angry person, an upset person, as long as you know the part that you're playing is not real, it's okay to be upset, it doesn't matter. For again you know it's only a part you're playing. But when you think it's real, then you get pulled back into the mire, and you have to start all over again. In other words if you want to become free and liberated in this life, you don't have anything to do with the part, the play, the movie. It’s all good indeed. But when you get caught up in it, then you have to play the part again and again and again. It is called karma and reincarnation. As long as you feel the world is real, people are real, things are real, you have to keep playing your part over and over again. But when you get to the point where you give up, and just focus on reality. You focus on reality when you realize it's all a dream. Then you become free and liberated. So freedom and liberation, it's not something foreign. It’s not far away from you. It’s right where you are, and where you see life. That's all awakening is. So you observe the life. How do you see your life right now? If what you can say about yourself, you feel bad, you feel limited, slighted, upset, then you have to turn around by realizing that you have chosen this world of play. You have chosen this world. It’s your play, and accept it. But do not react to it. It's reaction that causes the problem.
We´ll keep on dreaming until we let go. Stop fighting. Become non-attached, then we´ll awaken and be free.

@SoonHei this article is fuc**ng mind opening. So you play like a living God then...what a state it will be. Thanks alot for the post.

On 02/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, abrakamowse said:

True, egos need "excitement" and silly things hehehe... but, we all passed for that , I am sure that if you tell them that story at some points it will help them to raise their consciousness.

Look @abrakamowse @SoonHei....to like such stories frequency must have aligned to spiritual realm. Thank you.

@SoonHei..waaw it was mind opening..so now one can play Living God...it is so f****ng mind opening...I m feeling blissed by just reading it. Thanx alot.

On 02/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, abrakamowse said:

Agreed?

Look @abrakamowse @SoonHei....to like such stories frequency must have aligned to spiritual realm. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Shweta said:

@SoonHei..waaw it was mind opening..so now one can play Living God...it is so f****ng mind opening...I m feeling blissed by just reading it. Thanx alot.

Lucid Living :)

Only LIFE, as You.

Love Is The Answer

Yes well I still find peeing in a lucid dream to be quite risky 9_9

“But if you like pina colada or getting caught in the rain” 

(sorry off topic) 

Edited by DrewNows