Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

Are some people trying to hide the knowledge that we are god?

13 posts in this topic

My best guess is yes, some are, but only because they partially understand it themselves. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Reminds me of the time I was looking for my keys. I search all over and couldn't find them. I started getting frustrated and thought maybe my gf hid them for some reason. The thought story intensified and I got really frustrated. Until I realized they were in my jacket pocket the whole time. It was wearing a ski jacket that had a couple oddly-placed pockets. The keys were in an odd pocket I never use. Then I asked, “who put my keys in the odd pocket? Could I have put them there? But that wouldn't make any sense. Why would I hide the keys from myself?” .  .  .

If you don't know that you are God, how can you hide that? First you need to know that you are God, that there may be something to hide. And when you know you are God then you realize there is nothing more to hide because God is everything.❤️?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ActualizedDavid No sir. Nope. Nada. Every sound, sight, person, religion, every atom & cell is calling you home. Project at your own peril. (Or just don’t)

Yup. Because I love @Nahmwill give him example how this really works.

OK, listened radio and spontaniously started to dance and next song arised with lyrics, dance for me. Was like WTF. Haha can't avoid not Being happy. 

@ajasatya  that's seems fair.

@cetus56 I mean people that know this and they are in Christianity ot Islam or, some religion.

And preach normal dogma.

@mandyjw yes, that's what i mean.

@Nahm  You make me look inside Everytime i ask a stupid question. ??

@Serotoninluv ?snap

@Eu Sint I just thought that people in major religious should know this...

@zeroISinfinity  :))

@Meta-Man i mean about just the fact, ?

1 hour ago, ActualizedDavid said:

I mean people that know this and they are in Christianity ot Islam or, some religion.

And preach normal dogma.

I see. I don't know if they are purposely trying to hide anything. They just have a belief system and stick strictly to it. 

Truth is apparent. It can't be hidden:)

Anything that seems hidden is not Truth.

Therefore, you are not God. 

41 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I see. I don't know if they are purposely trying to hide anything. They just have a belief system and stick strictly to it. 

So my paranoia is just not necessarily here.

?

@ActualizedDavid No need to distract yourself with "others". Find what is true in your direct experience. Hint: Silence is the greatest teacher.