Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShugendoRa

Nervous before taking acid?Take this!

9 posts in this topic

Phenibut this is a compound that is strong and legal. It feels like your drunk without the impairment. I recommend taking 1 to 2grams they sell in lift mode or any other vendors online. Warning it is addictive the reason to take this is a powerful anti-anxiety medication it is called a nootropic but its technically a drug from Russia. I took this compound for the past two months and it gave me mega confidence I aced a job interview and I'm a boss at social interactions. You take it on an empty stomach since HCL takes a while to settle in. There is also another way FAA also. I never had any experience with acid but I seen reports it works .

TRY IT YOULL LIKE IT 

Its great. But it has nothing to do with acid. There is a slight spiritual component in that it lets you appreciate life more though while feeling pretty sober.

Never take daily, its like a benzo and is physically addictive.

Edited by Forrest Adkins

I've tried phenibut and ime, it's a good chemical for social anxiety. I don't think it has any Self Actualizing benefits like psychedelics or modafinil. As well, phenibut is very addictive with tolerance issues. I would advise against using it recreationally and very careful trying to use it therapeutically. 

Also, legality of phenibut varies. It is a controlled substance in Australia. In the U.S. the FDA states phenibut has no medicinal or dietary value and products claiming so are misbranded. Yet it is technically legal to buy online. 

I've also used phenibut to reduce anxiety associated with psychedelics such as LSD. Ime, the effects are minor and it could be mostly placebo effect. . . . Be mindful of mixing any type of sedative with a psychedelic trip. It cab alter one's physiology and energetics affecting the trip. Some people may find it helpful, others may find it unhelpful. It's not as simple as "take some phenibut/benzo before a trip and no more anxiety!". . . It's more complex than that imo. 

8 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

It is a controlled substance in Australia. 

Everything is a controlled substance in Australia ;) Including good politicians. 

It's nice, although I have never tried with acid.

What I like to do with psychedelics if I feel anxiety before taking them, is taking a light dose of a benzo 2 hours before dosing.

That way you can take the psychedelic with no impairing anxiety/ normal excitement, and by the time it peaks, the effects of the benzo are even lighter (+4 hour if it's acid) so I have never felt it ruined the experience.

I recommend it although you must take a light dose. If you take too much of a dose you might find yourself to fearless to dose a lot more of the psychedelic, and by the time the benzo starts to wear off you might be hit with a train in the face you weren't ready to encounter yet ?

Yes I can confirm Phenibut has a good synergy with psychedelics in terms of reducing bad trips.

It lasts a long time and helps stay just above the level where you would go into negative thoughts without interfering too much otherwise. 

Also, unlike benzos it will not make you tired. For me, it increases my mental capacities and focus.

what about other tools beside meditation/breathing/music playing to reduce nervousness before tripping? I heard cola nut powder also helps, any experience?

Works with shrooms too. 

In my experience, don't take over 1 gram otherwise it will weaken the effects from the psychedelic .

NEVER  take this stuff multiple days in a row.  Be very careful with phenibut