IVONNE

Why Are There Older People That Dont Have Respect

9 posts in this topic

i feel like older people must have respect in themselves before speaking to youngersones but why do i have to deal with some people in their 40s aqnd 30s that dont have manners. i feel like thank god im firstly of all conscious about it and aware of  it all, but its also depressing because it supposed to be the ones that should shows us (younger ones) something. 

why does it have to be that way?

do you guys agree with me?

i know you may think why do i worry too much and leave them alone but its a serous issue around the globe.

Thank you so much for taking your time. bless you all with goodness

Why must they have respect for themselves? Its none of your business. Truth is they will be like that either you like it or not, so your choice is to accept that and dont let the thought bother you or spend energy fighting reality. Let them be what they are. Focus on yourself. :)

Edited by Fishy

ivonne, fishy has some good words there, it would be good advice to take, dont let others mess up your little world, you can make it what you want it to be.

They were trained to be that way through their lives and experiences. They live that way, its hard to change their identity even if they wanted to. Have compassion for them it must not be that easy. Also, maybe you are disrespectful in some ways too if you really look into it and this is why it bothers you. If you are really understand so much better than them why cant you teach them, is this something you want to learn how to do? That would be great if you could. Focus on becoming this awsome teacher and the problem will be solved. All we are missing is you knowing what to do about it and acting on it. I think you could learn to be a trasnsformative force in the world, if you really care enough about it, and become an amazing master who knows what could happen. 

will it depends. in my city older people in general are much respectful.And it depends of how to see the respect it self.My uncle always speaks loudly.This is his nature.Some people see that rude.I see that OK.  

On 6/3/2016 at 10:09 AM, IVONNE said:

i feel like older people must have respect in themselves before speaking to youngersones but why do i have to deal with some people in their 40s aqnd 30s that dont have manners. i feel like thank god im firstly of all conscious about it and aware of  it all, but its also depressing because it supposed to be the ones that should shows us (younger ones) something. 

why does it have to be that way?

do you guys agree with me?

i know you may think why do i worry too much and leave them alone but its a serous issue around the globe.

Thank you so much for taking your time. bless you all with goodness

what does respect have to do with age?  just because you are older doesnt mean that you have really progressed or evolved in consciousness, be glad that you are aware of it ,  and work on the evolution of your own consciousness, most of humans will always function as unconscious human identities.

Prejudice based on ageism is the same as raceism and sexism, not verg good to do, very disrespectful, no?

ageism [ey-jiz-uh m]

noun

1. discrimination against persons of a certain age group.

2. a tendency to regard older persons as debilitated, unworthy of attention, or unsuitable for employment.

ageism is the only “ism” that everyone (who lives) will live to suffer from.

Ageism also applies to discriminating against younger people. Makes ya think, Eh!

Maybe youll meet some really awsome older people soon and make friends.

Edited by Kevin Dunlop

at the end your parents are older.your teachers in school or university are older 

Why is it bothering you so much. People of all ages can be disrespectful. Maybe they have something in their mind. Sometimes people can act in certain ways out of misunderstanding and bias. You will also find a lot of good people everywhere. You just need to look harder. Be nice and respectful to everyone irrespective of tgeir age. And how they behave is not a part of your karma so you should simply not bother about it. That is their karma, they should take care of it. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly