Annoynymous

No video this week?

24 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Aimblack said:

I'm trying to make a habit of watching his new vids at the same time on the same day and having some kind of info would be helpful to plan around gaps. 

I also find it helpful to create consistent habits in spirituality and personal development. I found an easy fix for this: I plan two hours each Sunday for spirituality/development. Leo's video is the top option, yet not the only option. I have two other spiritual/PD options ready. If Leo doesn't have a video or the topic doesn't resonate with me, I will go to the second option. This way, the consistency of the habit is maintained - yet is not dependent on Leo's video. 

20 hours ago, Aimblack said:

I really don't want to sound entitled or anything but I would really appreciate a heads up when there is no video in a week or a video gets delayed. Either in a blog post or in a stickied forum thread where I can just check. 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I also find it helpful to create consistent habits in spirituality and personal development. I found an easy fix for this: I plan two hours each Sunday for spirituality/development. Leo's video is the top option, yet not the only option. I have two other spiritual/PD options ready. If Leo doesn't have a video or the topic doesn't resonate with me, I will go to the second option. This way, the consistency of the habit is maintained - yet is not dependent on Leo's video. 

Yea sounds nice I'll do that as well.

10 hours ago, Nivsch said:

If you want Leo's good, Actualized channel's good and high quality videos - DON'T be pushy.

In meantime, refresh old video stuff in your head.

@Nivsch Well Said, Bro! :P

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"