assx95

How do I know if I am a nice guy? I have little idea.

3 posts in this topic

There is this gross classification of men : Into nice guys and bad boys. 

How do I know if I am nice? 

And what does it mean to be a bad boy? 

I have some idea which I want y'all to clarify and put into perspective- 

Nice guys are those who have no boundaries, and are doormats who allow women to walk over them, or use them. Nice guys are not assertive, and will most likely be friendzoned. They behave nice as the term suggests. They do women many favors -Being a shoulder to cry on, listening to their problems, or being a friend in need or whatever. 

Bad boys are clear that they want to get into a girl's pants. They are assertive and could sometimes exhibit indifference towards women they know. Bad boys aren't friendzoned for they wouldn't tolerate being friendzoned in the first place. 

7 hours ago, assx95 said:

Nice guys are those who have no boundaries, and are doormats who allow women to walk over them, or use them. Nice guys are not assertive, and will most likely be friendzoned. They behave nice as the term suggests. They do women many favors -Being a shoulder to cry on, listening to their problems, or being a friend in need or whatever. 

You can create any definition you want for "nice guy". Based on your definition of "nice guy", it sounds very unpleasant to be a "nice guy".

I have created a different definition of "nice guy" than you and it is much more pleasant. 

7 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

You can create any definition you want for "nice guy". Based on your definition of "nice guy", it sounds very unpleasant to be a "nice guy".

I have created a different definition of "nice guy" than you and it is much more pleasant. 

I see what you mean.