Krisena

I had a dream about Leo

23 posts in this topic

@Krisena i think your mind is trying to verify somehow if Leo is a great teacher and good person or he has some secret agenda like boiling kittens when home alone, and through that dream you are trying to release doupt towards him, it is very normal for this happen if you got an overload of information from him recently and then you are starting to apply these information and practices in your life and making long-term plans towards self-actualization. Your mind and ego are resisting it, you are thinking, is all his saying really truth? is it beneficial for me?  will this really work? Is it gonna be worth it? why not stay as i was before?  That is what i think this dream means :D , so, what you gonna do??

I think you should always do what Leo says, and that is to find out for yourself if what he teaches is truth, there is no other way actually. And  maybe just relax this attatchment a little bit. 

19 hours ago, Cocolove said:

would love to hear how you got there. I'm  trying to really get into dream workr

I had this dream about half a year ago as I made some big, brave changes to my life that wouldn't necessarily work out for me. It was risky, but I kept a poker face, continued to stand up for myself to make the plans go through and just endured the resistance and inner turmoil. My hope was that I would be a freer, happier person afterwards and that has in large part come true. It was a decision made on faith and hope, but also one that required me to change into a different, tougher person.

10 hours ago, M4sti said:

i think your mind is trying to verify somehow if Leo is a great teacher and good person or he has some secret agenda like boiling kittens when home alone, and through that dream you are trying to release doupt towards him, it is very normal for this happen if you got an overload of information from him recently and then you are starting to apply these information and practices in your life and making long-term plans towards self-actualization. Your mind and ego are resisting it, you are thinking, is all his saying really truth? is it beneficial for me?  will this really work? Is it gonna be worth it? why not stay as i was before?  That is what i think this dream means :D , so, what you gonna do??

Very perceptive. I had definitely binged Actualized videos too much. I had a sort of backlash toward it where I couldn't stand anything that had to do with "self-development" for many months afterwards (still kind of have that reaction). You immerse so much in thoughts from other people that you lose contact with your own self, your own emotions and your own needs.