Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annonymous

Help please and thanks

27 posts in this topic

@Nahm No i have not. I lived at home up until a few years ago, so my parents always cooked normal western food. I moved out for university 3 years ago, and i've been living off take out ever since.

Why does the ego freakout when facing that it's not real,etc?

I want to add something, may be completely pointless, hopefully it adds to the title of please help.

Ug feeling irritated, it feels like spirit guides, any god any religion prays to doesn't exist because i've tried before and nothing. People claim that they can talk to entities(Spirit Guides, Gods, etc) yet if I try nothing happens just me sitting and getting frustrated with zero response.

For some reason in the past and at times I'll hear my name being called and if I respond nothing happens. This happens randomly and no one is there calling my name yet I hear it being called. Only has happen a few times in the past and one time today, keep dreaming that I speak with some entity or while I sleep or even with a group of entities. Makes no sense yet the dreams feel extremely real. Some people if asked where they think they are would say in their head, yet somehow I feel like I'm everywhere like I'm not really in this body. Don't even know how to explain this type of feeling I have completely and hope it makes sense.

On 26/11/2019 at 2:09 AM, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7 I felt terrible when I ate fast food. Like ill-ish.

Same nahm..I feel dirty in my insight :) correlation with energy is real, meditation and any spiritual practices are way harder