Peo

Should i approch girls even though i see my self being ugly?

6 posts in this topic

I always think people see my as being ugly, since i was born with something called cleft palate. You can look it up. It is not that bad since i have had great  surgeons have fixed a lot of it. When i first started in school, kids used to look at me and i used to be teased for my mouth that crippled my self esteem. 

When i started in middle school kids were more mature and no one looked at my mouth anymore and never mention it. Somethimes i forgot that i had calf palate. This helped my to slowly recover my self esteem. Even some hot girls liked to talk to me, but my self essteam was low at that time. I just said a bunch of cringe stuff to these girls. I had 0 skils with girls. I think they liked me though.

It was only in high school my self esteem began to flower. Although the cleft palate reduce my self essteam a lot still. I love my physical looks and my face except the cleft palate. My surgeons say they can remove the cleft palate 100% before the next summer. Should i wait or should i just start and approch girls? I will get rejected even after the surgery anyway so what is even the point of waiting. Should i just own my looks and love my self and work on dating skills in stead of worrying about my looks?

Should i wait or do i just start right now and approch girls?

Approach now,  it will be a great victory.   You will not get this opportunity again

Start approaching ASAP, you want a girl that doesn't care about the cleft palate. What if you were to wait till its fixed and you were to get a girl that wouldn't have said yes to you before it was fixed? Wouldn't you want it the other way around? This is a major opportunity to work on your self esteem like @Nak Khid  said. And jut know you are not ugly, its just something you were born with and doesn't take away from your beauty unless you let it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, Peo said:

Should i just own my looks and love my self and work on dating skills in stead of worrying about my looks?

Own it. Love yourself. Work it. Stop worrying.??

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Nobody is ugly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Approach. Let rejection be your best friend, say: -''OK'' with a big smile and move on.

Arc