cetus

Too good not to share!

21 posts in this topic

If only more of the science community would get on board with this way of thinking. 

This model suggests the answer to " if it's all one consciousness why don't we experience the consciousness of other forms?" Then hints to how that could be possible. Again from this model.

But's it's about as good as it get's within science (so far).

images (6).jpg  -Tesla

Mabye i want to become a science and revolusjonens science, by bringing spirituality and science togheter.

Althought i might be demonized and kicked out.

Nice video. It’s like a macro-level of quantum physics. I like his description of time = memory and that memory is not within the brain. . . I also liked when he told a questioner “You are making a distinction between you and consciousness”. . . . We can explore reality by going “inward” and “outward”. 

@Peo There is more space in science for this type of work and it continues to grow. Part of being on the forefront of progress is facing resistance and ridicule by those that want to maintain the status quo. 

I liked the video. I feel that at some point this will be the mainstream of the science. Then, what next?

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Nak Khid Nice. ??

He offers an approach that would resonate with people that are more scientifically / logically inclined.  

I liked when he said "your already tapped" (into the field).   -"your already enlightened, you just don't know it" Same difference on different levels.

Glad you guys liked it.

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I liked when he said "your already tapped" (into the field).   -"your already enlightened, you just don't know it" Same difference on different levels.

Yes! 
He also reminded me of social fields of consciousness and the “big brain”. We are all neurotransmitters to each other in a big brain. 

@Serotoninluv   What he describes here fits to a "T" what I first experienced as an "awakening". The "big brain" is as good a phrase as any to capture the connection that was made with universal mind.

@cetus56 I just went for a hike through nature and nature became the brain. i was like a molecule walking through My Big Brain. It started off as imagination and then became real. Fun stuff. 

@Serotoninluv I was pealing potato's over the sink while watching as the raw information of potatoes being pealed  was being recorded onto space/time. 

Watch what you say and do. Everything is being recorded.:ph34r:

What are examples or ways in which western science can be used to increase consciousness? How can western science actually help you awaken?

Honestly, the more I delve into western science, the more I see it as a survival mechanism at heart - rather than something that increases consciousness. Of course science can be used to explain metaphysical phenomena like the entire universe is one big brain, but that only makes sense to people who are already awakened, defeating the purpose. 

The scientific method just seems to be a process of gas lighting what's actually going on, having profound insights, but then distorting them by projecting a false sense of logic and patterns for the sake of upholding the scientific method itself, rather than just being happy with actuality.

I find the liberal arts - like post modernism to be a more effective academic stream for understanding and increasing consciousness then any of the science fields. 

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Nak Khid Nice. ??

He offers an approach that would resonate with people that are more scientifically / logically inclined.  

FMbygTmO_o.png

About ARK® crystals

ARK crystals are a revolutionary technology that greatly boosts the body's natural ability to attune with the vitalistic and expansive zero-point field of the quantum vacuum. The quantum vacuum represents the revelatory understanding in modern physics that space is not empty; on the contrary, it is the one thing that connects all things.

ARK crystals have been precision engineered so that they will couple to vacuum fluctuations when brought into molecular harmonic resonance interactions via the acoustic, electromechanical, and electromagnetic plasma oscillator of the Harmonic Flux Resonator.

Following the unified physics principles of inventor and physicist Nassim Haramein, a precise dimensional ratio was found in which the tetrahedral ARK crystals would form optimal harmonic resonances with vacuum-coupling acoustic and electromagnetic frequencies. These structural and dimensional characteristics appear to endow the ARK crystals with a profound ability to link with the non-local entanglement network and energetic dynamics of the quantum vacuum.

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

ARK crystals have been precision engineered so that they will couple to vacuum fluctuations when brought into molecular harmonic resonance interactions via the acoustic, electromechanical, and electromagnetic plasma oscillator of the Harmonic Flux Resonator.

@Nak Khid Check this out @2:23  "The earthquake machine"

@Nak Khid Wow, he really is integral. He is integrating physics with crystals. . . and lucky us . . . he happens to have a gift shop! ?

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv Christmas is coming. Give a special loved one the gift of quantum vacuum.

The perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for loved one that is part M.I.T. scientist, part country fair hippy and part nondual brahman. 

Wow, I watched the documentary "the connected universe", amazing stuff!

Here's another interview:

Has anyone got experience with the ARK crystal? What kind of benefits are you getting from wearing/ using it?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x