SoonHei

Apples, Get your Apples here! ??

21 posts in this topic

Focus on the destination! Try to find means to the destination! Desire deeply what you actually want! Not the way you would get it!

You must figure the way out, then walk it and end up at your destination! Focus simply on it, sharply! Don't desire for the seed when what you truly want is the apple! Desire the apple!

?

Go get it!

Walk the path to it and get it!

What is your apple?

Find your Apple! 

Edited by SoonHei
Edit

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

? I take the apple ? 

how ez could this ? ?

thank you my friend, how many shall miss this opportunity to simply drop their limited “how to” belief holding them back from manifestation! 

“another one bites the dust!” 

Oh apples. ?

Add that you shapeshifter. 

Whole thing is God damn set up. God damn set up. To accept. 

What's the seed and the apple? 

Please elaborate the difference between the two with examples for better understanding. 

The post is too vague for me.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Mikael89 yes. The Mind is reads you because it's the same mind. You are creating the mind reading... Which is no different than your mind actually being read aswell.

@Preety_India The Seed, or the Symbol of your actual desire should not be your focus.

If your favorite singer is in town and you want to go to the concert, and find no means available to be able to go... What you must focus on or ask for is not the concert ticket. You don't want the concert ticket, it's just a piece of paper, you want the experience it will give you. Focus on that! That is your Apple! "Apple" being what you actually want.

Nobody wants money. It's also just piece of paper, it's worthless! People want what it enables them to buy/experience! That should be object of focus... The experience or the thing desired... Not what enables that desire.

In a crisis situation... Actually like in that movie Titanic, there's that scene where the guy throws money in the man's face who was bribeing him... It's just a piece of paper, and it's usefulness is only for what it enables you to get. A billion dollars wouldn't matter to anyone of us is it was being given to you on a sinking ship vs the same billion dollars in your current daily life will totally make you scream and crazy in joy! It's not the pieces of paper (seed/bridge) which will make you excited, it's what it enables you to buy/experience! 

Of course work must be done to be able to access the seed which will get you the apple.

So figure out what you truly want

What truly drives you

Inspires you

What you ACTUALLY want!

Plant the seed, water it, care for it, but focus always on the fruit, not it's symbol/pathway.

Love Is The Answer

Nobody wants money. It's also just piece of paper, it's worthless! People want what it enables them to buy/experience! That should be object of focus... The experience or the thing desired... Not what enables that desire.

The experience brings the feelings, so feel the desired experience. The desired experience should be felt good for you, or you don't really want it. Let the feelings navigate you through life.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

wait I just ate an apple for breakfast. I almost never eat apples. And I watched a video out the snake in adam and eve yesterday.

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh jeez.

I dreamed about snakes (picture above) just moments before my awakening today. 

And they had free apples at work on friday.

then I see this thread and this post

How to deal with distractions?

Lets say a want a wild variety of apple, I go in the forest but find some delicious blueberries that make me waste time harvesting them...

32 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Haha funny to see yall's synchronicity cycles synching up ?

Ya awful. Awful. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Lets say a want a wild variety of apple, I go in the forest but find some delicious blueberries that make me waste time harvesting them...

If they're delicious and nutritious it's not a waste of time, it's the apple. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

My first mystical experiences started when I uncovered the history/story of a clairvoyant doctor who lived in my town. He built a mansion here later in life and it burned down long ago and now it's forested over and what's left are stone foundations and a whole bunch of surviving strange apple trees. I got really into the symbol of the apple and the story of the garden of Eden and lots of synchronicity happened around his story and the connection. 

It wasn't until recently that I thought to google the meaning of his name and it means "Apple King" or "Apple Forest". The biggest apple tree had a bone from an animal beneath it when I found it. After I found the meaning of the name I picked an apple from it and left it on his grave, the next day it was gone. 

And that's how Mandy accidentally became a witch. xD

APPLE.gif

What does the apple represent? What are you supposed to do with it once you've experienced it?

53 minutes ago, Moreira said:

@Moreira there's no "how"

Only by consious effort. By realizing that it puts you off course from your goal. 

Like someone trying to lose cake. There's no "how to not eat a cake every day... Or how not to drink coke?"

There's only consious deliberate effort to not do that which moves you away from your goal. 

Won't initially be easy... No pain, no gain. 

You got this champ!

And knowing what you really want helps to narrow your focus as well.

Love Is The Answer