herghly

Sexual energy transmutation books

20 posts in this topic

I'd like to learn about sexual energy transmutation. Any book recommendations with techniques on this topic?

10538012.jpg

PDF

(Link removed by moderator)

Edited by Anna1
Copyrighted pdf link removed

There is a good general method given in the book the science of breathing by yogi Ramacharaka ji.

16 hours ago, captainamerica said:

There is a good general method given in the book the science of breathing by yogi Ramacharaka ji.

THE HINDU-YOGI SCIENCE OF BREATH
By YOGI RAMACHARAKA

Edited by Anna1
Copyrighted pdf link removed

Hi moderator,

There is no copyright on the second book's PDF as per law. The author died about 100 years ago.

The particular format or rendering of one PDF maybe copyrighted but not its contents. So any publicly available link does not come under copyright as well.

The same is true for many other books of that period as well.

Thanks for the recommendations guys, 

I'm curious if any men have used spiritual practices to channel their sexual energy.

@Leo Gura Have you looked into this topic?

On 25/11/2019 at 2:20 AM, Michael Paul said:

Mantak Chia’s The Multi-Orgasmic Man

I read only the beginning, but isn't it only practical exercices ?

There was maybe 5 pages in the beginning then only exercices.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 2019. 11. 27. at 4:24 PM, herghly said:

Thanks for the recommendations guys, 

I'm curious if any men have used spiritual practices to channel their sexual energy.

@Leo Gura Have you looked into this topic?

Yes.

At the beginning of my Kundalini awakening, I practiced Urdhvareta, a tantric technique. Basically, it involves training your pelvic muscles (by clenching and releasing them multiple times a day, until they become stronger) so that before achieving orgasm, the so-called point of no return, you clench your muscles (the ones that are responsible for holding urine back) and you will experience a so-called dry orgasm. There will be a release of sex energy, but no ejaculation. You also need to train the muscles that hold back defecation, to basically close your sphincter shut, both physically and energetically (this is a basic and very important technique in tantra). If you do it right, you will have a dry orgasm, no ejaculation, sex energy will be released, it will turn around at the base of the spine and flow upwards. Ideally, this should be practiced by an open-minded partner. I was lucky at the time, as I was dating a Buddhist girl.

There are many sexual benefits as you will find it much easier to stay hard and you can basically go as long as you want, which as you can imagine, your partner will really appreciate. Her repeated orgasms will also feed the energetic process, which is why a partner is highly recommended in this sort of tantric process. There is also a religious side to it, because your partner is playing the part of the Goddess, Shakti and you are playing the part of God, Shiva. The interplay of divine feminine and masculine energies is absolutely crucial here. It is generally recommended, that the woman is on top during this, whilst you stop your ejaculation, each time you get close. She will probably experience multiple orgasms.

In my current state, Urdhvareta, the upflow of sexual energies as well as physical semen, transmutated, through the spinal fluid and into the Brain, is a permanent condition. As a result, I am no longer sexually active. However, this state can supposedly be reversed. 

On 24/11/2019 at 2:35 AM, herghly said:

I'd like to learn about sexual energy transmutation. Any book recommendations with techniques on this topic?

There's think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill. Its the first time I heard of the phenomenon. There's David Deida blue light and way of the superior man. There's Sex God Method. 

A book its cute. Its insightful but there's no substitute for living it. Theres pickup sub reddit threads. Guys torrent downloads of programs but never approach lol. Its useless without taking action.

Check tantra, karma sutra and other activities. Get a partner and you explore. Light of yoga. There's pranic breathing techniques. Look into bioenergetics. Learn to "breathe into your balls." 

7 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Dumuzzi wait wut... so after a while the desire for sex vanishes?

Not exactly. It gets transmuted into a higher, spiritual form. The physical side of it pretty much disappears though. Let's just say that the desire for union with women turns into a desire for union with God, or in this case, the Goddess. It is in fact the real thing, rather than the pale shadow that physical union with a woman is.

@Dumuzzi gotcha I do that already to a certain extent without blowing loads into my brain. 

Am being a bit cheeky but no disrespect intended. Actually pretty curious still

On 24/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, Nak Khid said:

THE HINDU-YOGI SCIENCE OF BREATH
By YOGI RAMACHARAKA

In the last pages of the book it suggest beginners to start with Hatha Yoga to prepare the body and also "Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy"

Any inputs on that?

Think & grow rich by Napoleon Hill

Has a great section on sexual transmutation, is more than just a book about wealth

Also really interesting section on the power of love, faith & sex as 3 potent emotions to harness. 

Edited by Striving for more