Rasheed

If eating meat is low-conscious, how Leo is so high conscious?

52 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I'd compare it to having a conversation with someone who flatters you but who you inherently feel/know is only out for their selfish interests. You may enjoy the things they say on some level but also be aware of an unsettled feeling in the background. 

In my experience the ideal diet for me is ever evolving, so there are no rules I can follow without getting into trouble eventually. I found a healthy diet that made me feel and look amazing so this diet became religion to me. After a few months I felt sluggish and went on vacation and had a cheap continental free breakfast with dairy and sugar and a bunch of other stuff I wasn't supposed to eat. I felt amazing and was very surprised. Food I believed would make me feel bad instead made me feel great. The exclusion of certain foods has a toll, psychologically mostly, but also physically, so making a positive choice over another is better, but if you have to exclude foods, sometimes it's worth paying the toll until you learn some new habits. 

How did you feel good on a bad foods? Maybe for a short portion of time but not in long run.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

1 minute ago, Rasheed said:

How did you feel good on a bad foods? Maybe for a short portion of time but not in long run.

No, I wouldn't feel good eating that breakfast everyday. I have found I feel the best when I think very little about what I eat. Obsession with having a clean diet or completely giving up and overeating are both indications that I am unfocused and uninspired in life. Sometimes I want to have something "bad" I don't normally eat and it feels right and I feel great after. Then if I'm not focused thinking comes in and wants to make the spontaneous treat into a habit.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

No, I wouldn't feel good eating that breakfast everyday. I have found I feel the best when I think very little about what I eat. Obsession with having a clean diet or completely giving up and overeating are both indications that I am unfocused and uninspired in life. Sometimes I want to have something "bad" I don't normally eat and it feels right and I feel great after. Then if I'm not focused thinking comes in and wants to make the spontaneous treat into a habit.

that makes sense...

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Learn to detach from "thinking" and follow the "feeling" Intuition/Feelings is how the Higher self/Soul sends you Signals.

What "feels" right is most important. Thinking creates complications and distorts truth.

Thanks, very helpful. Exactly, what I needed to hear. Right message at the right time. I appreciate you!

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed Acuity of sensation is really the name of the game with food. It’s triggering, but, shit’s coming out either way. Might as well awaken. When we try to logically resolve food & diet, in the ’ultimately’ sense, we keep arriving back at feelings, over & over. It’s making sense (sensation) the whole time. The absolute source of sensation & thought, which allows for the relative feeling - (emotion) the feeling of each thought - remains the same, wether it’s eating, or a topic.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, pluto said:

Learn to detach from "thinking" and follow the "feeling" Intuition/Feelings is how the Higher self/Soul sends you Signals.

What "feels" right is most important. Thinking creates complications and distorts truth.

my higher self mostly lead me to eat meat. ( but in balance with all others things, my own pyramid )

imagine I m a stomach, not a human, the stomach don't choose.

I don't choose neither.

high quality meat doesn't fuck my belly or head, but surely I did a kfc the other day and I was feeling like shit in the morning.

could be a bias, but mostly when I do really shitty food ( once per month when I m out ) I can feel it more when I meditate.

meat isn't the problem, low quality meat is.

there is aswell the lie from the "MIND to the body" if you go with a thought like " meat / low food " will fuck my brain "probably" you're already creating the pain.

then you'll link your delusion on the food.

the only way is trial, error, and having no prior belief-thought on your experience at first.

for me meat and pasta/bread work, depending the context, day time, what I've eaten before, what quality it is etc...
the food of your ancestors ( dna adaptation )

the human body is so powerful it can adapt to many things.

Edited by Aeris

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Yup there’s a difference between thinking vs judging. Knowledge isn’t the enemy but it can easily seemingly become the problem when we cling as you say.
Consciously choosing habits boding the best results is a challenge given all the cultural and societal conditioning. A raw foodie may never get sick anymore but does that mean we should all go raw? People like to argue we aren’t all built the same, and we have many genetic weaknesses but this also comes with the belief that we aren’t naturally regenerative healers with the potential for vitality on a whole new level 

@Rasheed learn how a breatharian sees food, it’s good to get many perspectives

this focuses on the purpose of fasting 

https://youtu.be/qF7NGrsaDEM 

this video is looking at the various diets humans have found themselves exploring 

https://youtu.be/CFTDIrHHhjI

You will naturally gravitate towards the source of nourishment that is most aligned with your vibrational frequency.

There is no need to complicate it further.

B R E A T H E

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Rasheed Acuity of sensation is really the name of the game with food. It’s triggering, but, shit’s coming out either way. Might as well awaken. When we try to logically resolve food & diet, in the ’ultimately’ sense, we keep arriving back at feelings, over & over. It’s making sense (sensation) the whole time. The absolute source of sensation & thought, which allows for the relative feeling - (emotion) the feeling of each thought - remains the same, wether it’s eating, or a topic.

Can you elaborate your point more? Got little bit confused...

10 hours ago, Aeris said:

my higher self mostly lead me to eat meat. ( but in balance with all others things, my own pyramid )

imagine I m a stomach, not a human, the stomach don't choose.

I don't choose neither.

high quality meat doesn't fuck my belly or head, but surely I did a kfc the other day and I was feeling like shit in the morning.

could be a bias, but mostly when I do really shitty food ( once per month when I m out ) I can feel it more when I meditate.

meat isn't the problem, low quality meat is.

there is aswell the lie from the "MIND to the body" if you go with a thought like " meat / low food " will fuck my brain "probably" you're already creating the pain.

then you'll link your delusion on the food.

the only way is trial, error, and having no prior belief-thought on your experience at first.

for me meat and pasta/bread work, depending the context, day time, what I've eaten before, what quality it is etc...
the food of your ancestors ( dna adaptation )

the human body is so powerful it can adapt to many things.

Belief creates reality. 

If we look at it nutritionally,  high quality meat is probably best thing you can eat, but not vibrationally...that’s maybe my belief, than which creates the outcome...Interesting

10 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Yup there’s a difference between thinking vs judging. Knowledge isn’t the enemy but it can easily seemingly become the problem when we cling as you say.
Consciously choosing habits boding the best results is a challenge given all the cultural and societal conditioning. A raw foodie may never get sick anymore but does that mean we should all go raw? People like to argue we aren’t all built the same, and we have many genetic weaknesses but this also comes with the belief that we aren’t naturally regenerative healers with the potential for vitality on a whole new level 

@Rasheed learn how a breatharian sees food, it’s good to get many perspectives

this focuses on the purpose of fasting 

https://youtu.be/qF7NGrsaDEM 

this video is looking at the various diets humans have found themselves exploring 

https://youtu.be/CFTDIrHHhjI

Thank you.

6 hours ago, pluto said:

You will naturally gravitate towards the source of nourishment that is most aligned with your vibrational frequency.

There is no need to complicate it further.

This is what happens in my life, on a daily basis. I agree with you, 100%. 

Beliefs are useful sometimes. But do not coufound belief with the real thing

17 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Beliefs are useful sometimes. But do not coufound belief with the real thing

What do you mean by word “real” in this context?

10 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Can you elaborate your point more? Got little bit confused...

There is no objective reality. Fun to sort things out & converse. Never actually happening though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There is no objective reality. Fun to sort things out & converse. Never actually happening though. 

Got it. Thanks.