Rasheed

If eating meat is low-conscious, how Leo is so high conscious?

52 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

these statements are true...

but even if he has to eat meat at some point, the meat won't disturb or bring down his consciousness because consciousness is energy-based process, and eating junk-food or meat is related to physical aspect. remember metaphysics and energy takes precedence over physicality. 

What's your opinion about fear, hatred, death energies which are in that meat? Consciousness is energy based, meat is low vibrational energy, so it must have an affect...What do you think? 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I think you are correct. What you said is not wrong. Meat, especially red affects your frequency.

30 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

What's your opinion about fear, hatred, death energies which are in that meat? Consciousness is energy based, meat is low vibrational energy, so it must have an affect...What do you think? 

@Rasheed I don't deny the underlying negative energy of the meat, of course, the energy of the meat is not the same as vegetable, nobody can deny that. but what I'm trying to say is that one can achieve higher state of consciousness, thus higher metaphysical energies that even negative energies in the environment and nutrition can't have significant effect on the psyche of the given individual. a glass of water can't pollute the lake. does it? here I'm talking about the possibility of the predominance. otherwise If I talk about us including me and you, of course we're vulnerable to the negative nutrition and their substantial effects.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, M4sti said:

When people talk stuff like this inside this Forum this is where i start to believe that you are just making stuff out of your A** (plurar not personal) and  present them as it is a reality , what you said makes zero or maybe negative sense to me. If it is that way you present it it just means that i can do whatever i want and still be Godhead consciousness, after all if eating meat is only physical aspect why would not murder be too, or anything i want in any amount and frequency i want, if this 2 aspects of physicallity and meta  do not interact with each other when and how does that energy change ? 

I mean what are we doing here , we say meditation changes your consciousness , drugs changes it also alcohol changes it , but food does not because that is how i like it to be? Why the first have metaphysicall impact and second does not and who will define that? 

this is it, you get it, everything is subjective, even the objective is man made created by cultism.

but in the meantime.

every act, create another act.

every weight in a balance, weight on the other side.

for some junk food will battle cancer, for some junk food will kill them.

I think it's always about balance, even alcohol very rarely could lead to healing.

talking is so useless in reality;

12 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

@Rasheed I don't deny the underlying negative energy of the meat, of course, the energy of the meat is not the same as vegetable, nobody can deny that. but what I'm trying to say is that one can achieve higher state of consciousness, thus higher metaphysical energies that even negative energies in the environment and nutrition can't have significant effect on the psyche of the given individual. a glass of water can't pollute the lake. does it? here I'm talking about the possibility of the predominance. otherwise If I talk about us including me and you, of course we're vulnerable to the negative nutrition and their substantial effects.

What you said makes sense, high conscious person will stay high conscious, no matter what.  

Another thing is high conscious person won't overdose on meat like low conscious people do. So amount in my opinion matters, in terms of consciousness and energy. Is that a case?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

38 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

What you said makes sense, high conscious person will stay high conscious, no matter what.  

Another thing is high conscious person won't overdose on meat like low conscious people do. So amount in my opinion matters, in terms of consciousness and energy. Is that a case?

@Rasheed yes, no matter what! you got the point precisely!

as a matter of fact, as our senses pumped with more awareness energy, we have more tenancy to avoid negative things for our body automatically. so your body is a an intelligent biological machine which can be more and more intelligent if it gets more consciousness. so your body will know what it will need in the given situation. you may avoid meat at any cost in your normal life but in extreme situations it can change its preferences for survival. so let's imagine a person with substantial heightened awareness is in the middle of nowhere and can witness its body dying in minutes, the body can even decide to kill snake to fill up the stomach. 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

@Rasheed yes, no matter what! you got the point precisely!

as a matter of fact, as our senses pumped with more awareness energy, we have more tenancy to avoid negative things for our body automatically. so your body is a an intelligent biological machine which can be more and more intelligent if it gets more consciousness. so your body will know what it will need in the given situation. you may avoid meat at any cost in your normal life but in extreme situations it can change its preferences for survival. so let's imagine a person with substantial heightened awareness is in the middle of nowhere and can witness its body dying in minutes, the body can even decide to kill snake to fill up the stomach. 

I agree with you.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, Rasheed said:

People who do not eat meat, some of them use the argument that, eating meat is low conscious and it decreases individual’s vibrational frequency, because eating meat contains fear, hatred, and death...If that is true, how Is that Leo Gura eats meat, but he is still very high conscious?

There’s a full circle. Beliefs run deep. Mind is not made of food. Food is made of mind. The food debate will go on as long as the collective belief in objective reality does - for you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There’s a full circle. Beliefs run deep. Mind is not made of food. Food is made of mind. The food debate will go on as long as the collective belief in objective reality does - for you.

I don’t get it...Can you explain, what do you mean by “The food debate will go on as long as the collective belief in objective reality does - for you.” more deeply? 

@Rasheed

It’s hard to communicate through duality / language, because that is more readily used to reinforce the misnomer, because it “gets assigned to Nahm”...meanwhile there’s no one here.

A reference or example...someone can take a “hero’s dose” of a psychedelic, and still, have no breakthrough, or have a breakthrough, but no recollection. Someone could do this and daily practices, for decades, for an entire lifetime, and still not have a breakthrough / recollection. Why?

It’s all mind. No “thing” has got anything, on mind, as all things, are “mind” (insert what can not be spoken here). Mind always “wins”, so to speak. So for as long as you believe there is an objective reality, how someone can eat, drink & smoke, and live happily to a hundred, while another experiences the opposite, eludes. There are a million factors, and there is none. 

Glimpsing your sneakiness yet?

The infinitely slippery slope of a single thought, creates worlds.

You were not born into a physical world, you’re dreaming up experience. 

Consciousness does not arise from matter. Matter is a dream of consciousness. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Rasheed

It’s hard to communicate through duality / language, because that is more readily used to reinforce the misnomer, because it “gets assigned to Nahm”...meanwhile there’s no one here.

A reference or example...someone can take a “hero’s dose” of a psychedelic, and still, have no breakthrough, or have a breakthrough, but no recollection. Someone could do this and daily practices, for decades, for an entire lifetime, and still not have a breakthrough / recollection. Why?

It’s all mind. No “thing” has got anything, on mind, as all things, are “mind” (insert what can not be spoken here). Mind always “wins”, so to speak. So for as long as you believe there is an objective reality, how someone can eat, drink & smoke, and live happily to a hundred, while another experiences the opposite, eludes. There are a million factors, and there is none. 

It makes sense, thinking from this perspective. It's sneaky. I kind of got it, thanks to the last paragraph which you wrote.

Issue is not that eating meat is low or conscious, it's my belief in "objective reality", saying that meat eating is low conscious...But I said it from direct experience like, when I ate meat, I felt my vibration decrease...but was that created by my BELIEF? 

I don't know if I got what you are saying, but at least I can say, it really touched me, so I appreciate you...

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Rasheed

The infinitely slippery slope of a single thought, creates worlds.

You were not born into a physical world, you’re dreaming up experience. 

Consciousness does not arise from matter. Matter is a dream of consciousness. 

What you added was very helpful. 

In your opinion, what is the best solution with my food debate; meat eating, not eating meat...? Deep contemplation? Is my belief the issue?

4 hours ago, Rasheed said:

It makes sense, thinking from this perspective. It's sneaky. I kind of got it, thanks to the last paragraph which you wrote.

Issue is not that eating meat is low or conscious, it's my belief in "objective reality", saying that meat eating is low conscious...But I said it from direct experience like, when I ate meat, I felt my vibration decrease...but was that created by my BELIEF? 

I don't know if I got what you are saying, but at least I can say, it really touched me, so I appreciate you...

:)

Sooo sneaky! Lol. Ya, I think you get what I’m sayin. The word belief tends to bring about reassertion of the scope of the finite mind, the vantage point of me, and object. Sometimes the word “Mind” helps open the perspective up. If we were standing on the street together, and you asked if your beliefs create that truck..technically, yes, but the word “belief” isn’t usually thought of in this existential way. It’s easier to consider all is Mind, and you are therefore Mind, and the truck too is Mind. It wouldn’t be easy, or advantageous, to apply the word “belief” to The One that you truly are. “Imagination” might be an easier bridge...? 

When talking about food and the body, it tends to shift from Mind, to “my beliefs”, but the beliefs, food & body are also Mind. If eating other-than-meat leaves you more energetic, it is likely much easier to simply not eat meat, than to go far enough down the rabbit hole of self (in this hungry instant), to then eat meat and still be ‘at a high vibration’. However, there is a full circle, in which the eating of the meat, no longer imposes upon your vibration. There’s also a solid chance, you won’t want to eat meat by then. Paradoxical sneakery...? I don’t know. Lots of twists and turns on the path.  (I don’t literally mean specifically “meat”, just whatever that is which has been transcended at that point). I appreciate you as well. ??

One more note...notice, in the title, when you state ”If eating meat is low-conscious, how Leo is so high conscious?”....relativity is at play. What is “low conscious” & “high conscious” relative to? Likely, an idea of your level of consciousness. There is both validity to “doing the consciousness work”, and scrutinizing that comparison founded in separation to begin with. Judgement is the sneakiest devil there is...and I like to think that why you covered that whole ‘tree of life’ rather than eating front the ‘tree of good & evil’. I get your innocence, that we’re just talkin here, figuring stuff out. But that’s one thing to “figure out” too. What you’ve got to work with is actually thoughts, perception, and sensation - not a “Leo” and an “actual comparison”. The comparison / judgment road will literally go on forever if we’re not careful. What use, really, is comparison - outside of to create? What better consciousness work is there, than to appreciate the work others have done, and create? Need they be “high” & “low”? Need you be “high” & “low”?

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

:)

Sooo sneaky! Lol. Ya, I think you get what I’m sayin. The word belief tends to bring about reassertion of the scope of the finite mind, the vantage point of me, and object. Sometimes the word “Mind” helps open the perspective up. If we were standing on the street together, and you asked if your beliefs create that truck..technically, yes, but the word “belief” isn’t usually thought of in this existential way. It’s easier to consider all is Mind, and you are therefore Mind, and the truck too is Mind. It wouldn’t be easy, or advantageous, to apply the word “belief” to The One that you truly are. “Imagination” might be an easier bridge...? 

When talking about food and the body, it tends to shift from Mind, to “my beliefs”, but the beliefs, food & body are also Mind. If eating other-than-meat leaves you more energetic, it is likely much easier to simply not eat meat, than to go far enough down the rabbit hole of self (in this hungry instant), to then eat meat and still be ‘at a high vibration’. However, there is a full circle, in which the eating of the meat, no longer imposes upon your vibration. There’s also a solid chance, you won’t want to eat meat by then. Paradoxical sneakery...? I don’t know. Lots of twists and turns on the path.  (I don’t literally mean specifically “meat”, just whatever that is which has been transcended at that point). I appreciate you as well. ??

One more note...notice, in the title, when you state ”If eating meat is low-conscious, how Leo is so high conscious?”....relativity is at play. What is “low conscious” & “high conscious” relative to? Likely, an idea of your level of consciousness. There is both validity to “doing the consciousness work”, and scrutinizing that comparison founded in separation to begin with. Judgement is the sneakiest devil there is...and I like to think that why you covered that whole ‘tree of life’ rather than eating front the ‘tree of good & evil’. I get your innocence, that we’re just talkin here, figuring stuff out. But that’s one thing to “figure out” too. What you’ve got to work with is actually thoughts, perception, and sensation - not a “Leo” and an “actual comparison”. The comparison / judgment road will literally go on forever if we’re not careful. What use, really, is comparison - outside of to create? What better consciousness work is there, than to appreciate the work others have done, and create? Need they be “high” & “low”? Need you be “high” & “low”?

Thank you. There is no better consciousness work, than to appreciate the work others have done. For me, it's about taking the energy I get from being inspired by someone (What you wrote is very inspiring), and using that energy for creating. It's wonderful. 

If you know its bad for you and you continue to eat it, then its low conscious behaviour.

If you don't, then you don't and there's no low conscious behaviour occurring. You are exactly where you need to be.

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

If you know its bad for you and you continue to eat it, then its low conscious behaviour.

If you don't, then you don't and there's no low conscious behaviour occurring. You are exactly where you need to be.

I agree with you, but in my opinion this is super tricky...Person can think that, eating meat good for him “physically”, like for having more energy, having B12 in check and things of that nature...but He can also think at the same time, that meat is low vibrational so it is bad for him to eat it...What do you do in this type of situation? 

20 hours ago, Rasheed said:

I agree with you, but in my opinion this is super tricky...Person can think that, eating meat good for him “physically”, like for having more energy, having B12 in check and things of that nature...but He can also think at the same time, that meat is low vibrational so it is bad for him to eat it...What do you do in this type of situation? 

Learn to detach from "thinking" and follow the "feeling" Intuition/Feelings is how the Higher self/Soul sends you Signals.

What "feels" right is most important. Thinking creates complications and distorts truth.

B R E A T H E

6 minutes ago, Shiva said:

If I'd always trust what feels good without thinking, I'd likely be a cocaine addict. Luckily I know logically that cocaine isn't good for me.

Feeling can be as deluded as thinking. On a particular diet it is possible that one can feel great while blood values go to hell.

If person is low-conscious junk will feel good, if person is high conscious, it won’t. Pluto probably meant, that when person is high conscious, he can trust his feeling and intuition.

22 minutes ago, Shiva said:

If I'd always trust what feels good without thinking, I'd likely be a cocaine addict. Luckily I know logically that cocaine isn't good for me.

Feeling can be as deluded as thinking. On a particular diet it is possible that one can feel great while blood values go to hell.

I'd compare it to having a conversation with someone who flatters you but who you inherently feel/know is only out for their selfish interests. You may enjoy the things they say on some level but also be aware of an unsettled feeling in the background. 

In my experience the ideal diet for me is ever evolving, so there are no rules I can follow without getting into trouble eventually. I found a healthy diet that made me feel and look amazing so this diet became religion to me. After a few months I felt sluggish and went on vacation and had a cheap continental free breakfast with dairy and sugar and a bunch of other stuff I wasn't supposed to eat. I felt amazing and was very surprised. Food I believed would make me feel bad instead made me feel great, at least on this occasion. The exclusion of certain foods has a toll, psychologically mostly, but also physically, so making a positive choice over another is better, but if you have to exclude foods, sometimes it's worth paying the toll until you learn some new habits. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost