Raptorsin7

I Am Scared

55 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm So do you think bad trips, and other negative experiences from enlightenment/spirituality work are simply a product of thinking getting out of control?

When i recognize my mind going into a fearful spiral, if i can calm down and let go of the thoughts and come back to pure presence is that enough to overcome the fear i'm creating for myself?

Yes and yes. Once you realize it was an unconscious activity, you’re already good to go. 

Nobody consciously thinks about what does not feel good to them.

Awakening is not always the psychedelic firework show, it can be very subtle and then expand slowly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Ok guys. How much acid are we taking nowadays? I'm serious. I had my fill of it back in the mid 80's when for capitalistic reasons people began to lace it with Strychnine. I've experienced bad trips. I'd experienced good ones as well where friends and I would sit around and discuss "what is what"? Like Leo says "isness". Things we know but can't put into words, or don't have to as we often seemed to know what the other was thinking... I'll cut this short but would like to discuss it further, bad trips especially. Also the ayahuasca scene intrigues me though I'm afraid to take psychedelics right now in my current condition. You see, part of my bad trips involved my guilty conscience in regards to my health. I'd been going against the grain for so long, rebelling at every turn and my body had taken a beaten due to all the alcohol, marijuana, pharmaceuticals, crank, MDA etc... but I'm working diligently to regain my stature, stamina with Hope's of visiting Coasta Rica, Rythmia for the week and four ayahuasca sessions offered there. Anyone wanna come or maybe y'all are already doing your thing here in the States and I'm just now finding out...

Have you seen this video of Teal yet? 

I found this to be very insightful. Maybe you could use the questions suggested in the video to evaluate how you’re using your practice. 

@Raptorsin7 What you have not specified so far, is whether your practice is done completely alone, or whether there is a competent practitioner to help you if things go awry. To me, it certainly sounds that you are overdoing it and should ease back a bit. 

It is not my intention to scare you, but doing it alone is incredibly risky and if you experience a premature Kundalini Awakening, it can kill you, or put you in the loony house. It isn't something to be trifled with. There is a thread here about the dangers of Kundalini and you should take those warnings seriously. 

I have just come across an expose of a Kundalini Yoga movement, which is now actually hiding the fact that they are doing Kundalini activation. They use various tantric techniques, such as fire breathing, without any proper preparation or supervision. So far there is one confirmed death and about 500 confirmed cases of serious medical issues, such as months in a psych ward in a catatonic state, collapsed lung, heart disease and much else. I will write about it in more detail, once I get the permission from the blog owner.

@Dumuzzi I am doing this alone, other than the advice I get on here of course or podcasts I listen to that give me some information. What do you think of what @Nahm wrote above regarding "bad" trips etc?

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm So do you think bad trips, and other negative experiences from enlightenment/spirituality work are simply a product of thinking getting out of control?

When i recognize my mind going into a fearful spiral, if i can calm down and let go of the thoughts and come back to pure presence is that enough to overcome the fear i'm creating for myself?

You are creating the fear, with subtle sneakery. You are speaking, revealing that you are thinking, in terms of “my“ mind, “my“ self. There is “not two”. This reveals a subtle fear of taking responsibility. And also of believing your own thoughts. Holding yourself accountable, taking responsibility, taking your life into your own hands, working hard, etc., actually feels amazing. I thought about an experience is not that experience.

Dream boarding inspires, because it’s not stuff you’re supposed to do, it’s not what you think other people or society wants you to do, it inspires because it literally comes out of you, it is what you want. This unifies the fragmentation of “my“ mind, “my“ whatever. Fear becomes nothing, The more you realize it was just an a rising and passing thought. simultaneously, the more you become aware of that, the more you realize you are awareness. You become unstoppable, You begin to realize you are actually invincible, you begin to realize you are actually invincible, unharmable, eternal, infinite, immortal. Meditation is for letting thoughts that you don’t even care for, that do not even feel good to you, that trust me, nobody else wants to hear, go.

All that is known to you is known only through thoughts, perception, and sensation. Tell me, where in there is the fear?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yes, the fear is only in thought and sensation. If i get rid of either one or both the fear would be gone.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Dumuzzi I am doing this alone, other than the advice I get on here of course or podcasts I listen to that give me some information. What do you think of what @Nahm wrote above regarding "bad" trips etc?

I have never taken drugs or psychedelics of any kind, so I wouldn't know. Personally, I would stay away from them, as the potential for things going wrong is massive. Almost everyone I know who is in a really bad place psyhcically and spiritually, e.g. they're beset by demons, hateful voices talking to them, etc... got there through drugs. Perhaps taking DMT, under controlled conditions, once or twice, might be beneficial, but the jury is still out on that one.

23 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@abrakamowse I was upset because someone telling me it's all love when i'm sitting there obviously not feeling the love. I guess it's just my resistance to the idea that all is love, because I can think of things that don't seem to be all love. But it's a nothing comment and I shouldn't have made it.

I know. I was there too. I know for our idea of who we are (our ego) it's incomprehensible, because we think about the loved ones, kids, families... for us is crazy. But if you are God, you know that matter is not the fundamental thing, anything that happens to matter won't last, and the only true and permanent thing is Spirit.

I know is very hard to swallow, but as @Inliytened1 said, it is something that you need to experience, it has to be an epiphany, a knowing coming from "above" because reason and logic won't accept that.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Raptorsin7 excellent choice. Weed is a mild hallucinogen. I love the effects of marijuana however ultimately it is best no to need things outside of self. 

Stop creating preconceived ideas about how you will be when you wake up. Don't trust anything your mind tells you. Just be the observer of all the stories. You create your stories, you believe them and you also fear them.? Can you see this bullshit?

Are you sure that in your meditations you are not lost in these stories, instead of remaining vigilant and attentive, like a good observer you are?Are you sure detached and relaxe iduring meditation?Because if not, the long time spent in meditation turns against you.Forget about the third eye, forget about the kundalini, forget about the awakening,let them all go. Don't struggle to get anything out of it, don't induce a path you would like to take.

Take a short break and reevaluate the whole practice.and comeback with fresh forces. Stop doing what you have done so far, but do what you have not done. ❤️?

@Sombra can you exactly tell me about your poltergeist activity? I had experimented with out of body experiece a lot. There were many situations like somone is knocking loud on your door. But this is just your ego defense mechanism which tries to trick you so that you stop this activity. I just laught when this happens, I can see through this simple trick my ego plays.. I ask me if this poltergeist activity is just your mind tricking you or something outside

The fear will pass. But speaking from experience, it won't go away until you face it.

@Sombra no one knocks on your door. As I said again, just your ego tries to scare you so that you stop to go further. it is a test if you are ready for the spiritual world or not. if this simple trick is really freaking you out, you are not just ready for this stuff. 

Okay so even after the experience was over, random times through the day I would hear this crescendoing whine coming from what I THOUGHT was my laptop- it basically mimicked the noise I would hear in my head during this OBE process.

I know exactly what you mean, this happens when I use my hair dryer sometimes. My brain translate this sound into weird heavenly orchestra music I heard during some out of body experiences. This again is your mind playing tricks on you. That is nothing paranormal going on, just your mind interpreting this stuff. So dont take this seriously.

Can you tell me about the ghost stories? 

Edited by OBEler