ugreglo

Bluepill, redpill and blackpill defined (simplified)

27 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2019 at 11:41 PM, ajasatya said:

@ugreglo Sad, sad life.

I have no doubt yours is if you project this on people for defining words.

2 hours ago, ugreglo said:

I have no doubt yours is if you project this on people for defining words.

My life is amazing ;).

Beware. The human creature is intrinsically linguistic. The words that surround your mental space shape the way you experience Life. This is also why SJWs live in hell.

unborn Truth

If you have someone who truly loves you, you will not need to advertise yourself.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You forgot the purple pill: The guy that knows that if he loses his job he loses his woman but still wants to be in a relationship.

It is taboo to talk about these topics though.

If all the rainbow-Pill Floks to whom I once considered myself miss one thing it is some humility. Kinda sad that these nonsene conversations and ego games find their way into this forum.

As far as I see it the root of all this BS, ingorant back and forth argueing is closed mindetness, an failure to acknowledge that you bairly know shit and use some therory some other deluted but articulate folks came up with to justify the status quo. (which is easy because its the default mode of all life or you can call it homeostasis)

Bluepills are ignorant of sexuall dynamics

Redpills are ignorant of Love and female agency

Blackpills are ignorant of Love and Self-improvment

Ignorance always gives us the power to fool ourself into pretending that we know alot more about the world than we actually do, the perverse thing about it is that we are willing to sacrifice so much of our own potential and power to those diluted ideas to maintain this pretentious act of grandiosity, we become prisoners of ourself without even knowing we are at the also the guard with the key to our cell.

You know thats why Leo put so much emphasis on meditation for all these years! The only way to escape this Prison is to see it for what it and then you migth se the possible choice to step outside of it.

This cat is you!

Edited by Alex

On 11/26/2019 at 7:58 AM, Mikael89 said:

I'm not really sarcastic.

You people talk about dropping the victim attitude, about working on yourself, about dropping beliefs, and yadda yadda, but doesn't all that happen in the brain? It's a fact that it all happens in the brain.

?

----------

Anyway, I can't do all the things you people advice me to do. I just can't. It's impossible. That is my reality no matter what you people say, think, or believe. I wish it wouldn't be this way. And the brain thing is the most plausible explanation for it.

Quotation-Sam-Harris-How-can-we-be-free-as-conscious-agents-if-everything-47-92-41.jpg

If you believe you can't do something you will turn it into your reality. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Don't fall into the trap of using "my brain" "my genetics" as excuses for not being able to do something. That is a victim mentality belief that you are buying into that will make you miss out on life. 

Even if you look at it through the scientific paradigm genetics are not set in stone. They constantly change based on your thoughts/lifestyle/food you put in your body, ect. 

As for the silly pill discussion, the only pill you need should have ground up psilocybin mushroom in it, taken on an empty stomach with a proper intention. xD

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 11/23/2019 at 3:21 PM, ugreglo said:

Bluepill: just respect women, you just have a negative mentality, you need to have a better personality, it's your fault.

Redpill: personality doesn't attract women, only how you make them feel, you need to manipulate women and learn game.

Blackpill: you won't be able to do what the red pill tells you because you weren't born with the right genetics to, your voice isn't good enough, or you're too short, or you're too low status etc. only someone with the right genetics will be able to do game and a large amount of game won't be necessary because women are primarily attracted to looks.

Founded on the indoctrination of need. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE