ugreglo

Bluepill, redpill and blackpill defined (simplified)

27 posts in this topic

Bluepill: just respect women, you just have a negative mentality, you need to have a better personality, it's your fault.

Redpill: personality doesn't attract women, only how you make them feel, you need to manipulate women and learn game.

Blackpill: you won't be able to do what the red pill tells you because you weren't born with the right genetics to, your voice isn't good enough, or you're too short, or you're too low status etc. only someone with the right genetics will be able to do game and a large amount of game won't be necessary because women are primarily attracted to looks.

Personally I feel like none of these pills work. 

The whole love game is a combination of everything. And people get success in so many unthinkable ways. It's like the roll of the dice. If you got lucky then you got it. 

The whole gamut of love and life is a combination of everything. But you can't really be immoral in this world and expect good things to happen to you. So that would be wrong advice. 

It's a combination of genetics, character, personality, values, good looks, respect, boldness, attraction, status and only then you can make it. Plus luck. I'll call it the all-pill... 9_9

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's so silly how people believe that they can take pills to sober up and get a clearer picture of reality. Try the no pill approach and actually see reality for what it is.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

It's so silly how people believe that they can take pills to sober up and get a clearer picture of reality. Try the no pill approach and actually see reality for what it is.

Then you could just be falling for the bluepill, same with just going with the default.

You guys need to stop with all this pill crap. Bunch of cry babies got together and created a conspiracy against women because they could not get laid. Thousands of men are now using this to not work on themselves and to accepts shitty relationships with women they are not attracted to. 

Get your heads out of sands and start approaching girls as equal human beings not as numbers (she is this and that number so out of my league,,,) not as goddesses and not as sexual objects. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 You sir are a fucking legend, men need to start focusing on working on themselves and improving their lives and their dating/ seduction skills as well. 

I know you said not to use numbers lol, but for ease of communication. 

a 10/10 Wormen (Not just looks but amazing personality, your dream girl beyond appearance say) will not date a bloke who overall is a 5/10 barely takes care of himself, works at McDonalds and is 40lbs overweight, like you wouldn't if roles were reversed, it really isn't that complicated to figure out.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Mikael89 Why is black pill true for you exactly? If your picture is you I can't imagine why you couldn't develop yourself and dating skills? 

Don't agree with a lot of this dude's philosophy on life and his ethics etc, but even the first 30 seconds show that the majority of excuses are pretty bullshit. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

11 hours ago, Michael569 said:

You guys need to stop with all this pill crap. Bunch of cry babies got together and created a conspiracy against women because they could not get laid. Thousands of men are now using this to not work on themselves and to accepts shitty relationships with women they are not attracted to. 

Get your heads out of sands and start approaching girls as equal human beings not as numbers (she is this and that number so out of my league,,,) not as goddesses and not as sexual objects. 

</thread>

Locked, we have far too many of these threads of this nature already.

Internalize what @Michael569 and others have to say, drop this redpill-mgtow-incel junkfood, and start taking actual steps to improve your situation. No one wants to hear you whine on here.

edit: unlocked, by request. I know we can do better than dwell on this poison though people. C'mon.

Edited by outlandish

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

a 10/10 Wormen (Not just looks but amazing personality, your dream girl beyond appearance say) will not date a bloke who overall is a 5/10 barely takes care of himself, works at McDonalds and is 40lbs overweight, like you wouldn't if roles were reversed, it really isn't that complicated to figure out.

that's gotta be that black pill "genetic" component :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Mikael89 You do not have a bad brain I'm sorry man, and the more you tell yourself that the worse it'll be. 

Maybe grab some Tony Robbins style self-help to get you out of this flunk, motivate yourself, set some goals, start a business/ career goals, exercise and start gym, eat properly, optimize your sleep, there's literlly 1000s of ways to overcome this bad brain bs. 

Do you think the most successful people just got there by chance? 

Rather than pills how about a piece of paper with some spooky liquid on it?

@Mikael89 I'm guessing I've been really stupid and you're being sarcastic lol. 

6 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Mikael89 I'm guessing I've been really stupid and you're being sarcastic lol. 

He's not. He really believes that.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

To lead a dream life, you don't need an awesome brain 

@Mikael89  I honesty thought you was joking, why are you even doing this work then lol if you believe you can't change anything about you? 

Your whole thing is simply a belief that you have reinforced to the point it is your identity, @Leo Gura can you help me out here lol. 

You can change your life, you think everyone here was just gifted and it just happened to them? 

I know I wasn't I used to be overweight, had severe Acne, a shitty diet and was a hardcore atheist etc etc 

You can change your whole life, that's literally the point of Personal Development work and Self Realization.

You're also coming at it from a very martialist paradigm, in fact the brain is actually within consciousness if you want to go into it, all your thoughts and beliefs are coming from awareness, I promise you with the right approach and with small steps you can transform your life. 

So, what exactly is going wrong that you want to change? 

How do you think Heroin addicts changed their lives, or severely depressed people, it wasn't by playing the victim and blaming their brain for their circumstances

@Mikael89  Buy why are you saying you can't change anything lol.

Millions have before you and millions will after you, yeah it's not easy, but the quicker you start and gain momentum the easier it will be. 

What are you suggesting you can't change?

@Mikael89 you are not too old to try anything. 

You act like you are 80 year old lol who can't try anything or there won't be any point in trying anything 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:54 AM, outlandish said:

</thread>

Locked, we have far too many of these threads of this nature already.

Internalize what @Michael569 and others have to say, drop this redpill-mgtow-incel junkfood, and start taking actual steps to improve your situation. No one wants to hear you whine on here.

edit: unlocked, by request. I know we can do better than dwell on this poison though people. C'mon.

What if your improvement will only be hindered by denying some of that stuff?