Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Going meta on the self-actualization process

2 posts in this topic

One of the meta-beliefs about changing and growing oneself shared through actualized.org is that change is hard.

Themes like setting the proper expectation, hard work, discipline, long-term thinking, etc. Etc.

This is, if you will, a meta-belief structure from within which we are doing our self-actualization work.

What, however, if we challenge this meta-belief? What if we change the structure so that change becomes easy and effortless? What if we short-cut into being the thing we want to be?

Could we break free from this structure into a new structure of effortless manifestation?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Yup, that's entirely possible by the power of consciousness, after all there should be differences between unconscious people versus highly conscious people. the more you get consciousness, the more the structure of reality loses the behavior of "fixedness". thus the more flexible. it's like when you root the cellphone device and you have more space to do thing, because simply, gone meta and you've loosened the structure so that you could mount any content (program) you want on the system.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"