Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MusicalPotato

Is enlightenment real?

6 posts in this topic

Now that I am a lot more sober, I don't think I am God.

Even if I am wrong, and I somehow am God, nothing changes for me.

Knowing you are God is the same as knowing you are the Devil, no difference, except people are going to think differently depending on which one you proclaim yourself to be.

The God and the Devil are the same being, but right now I am human. If I am God then I am kicking myself right now for not giving myself super powers.

Many of my previous posts seem delulsional, and I dont even want to bring myself to read them again.

So what if enlightenment is real, being enlightened would not change anything. I sure don't feel "enlightened".

And also, Love isn't the highest teaching or Truth, or anything in between.

I don't think there is one, because infinity plus one is greater than infinity alone.

What I really think now, is that the truth is something that cannot be communicated as it would be tainted by the words.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

18 minutes ago, MusicalPotato said:

You are a tiny part of God, a sacred particle

4 hours ago, MusicalPotato said:

Even if I am wrong, and I somehow am God, nothing changes for me.

Knowing you are God is the same as knowing you are the Devil, no difference, except people are going to think differently depending on which one you proclaim yourself to be.

The God and the Devil are the same being, but right now I am human. If I am God then I am kicking myself right now for not giving myself super powers.

Many of my previous posts seem delulsional, and I dont even want to bring myself to read them again.

So what if enlightenment is real, being enlightened would not change anything. I sure don't feel "enlightened".

And also, Love isn't the highest teaching or Truth, or anything in between.

I don't think there is one, because infinity plus one is greater than infinity alone.

What I really think now, is that the truth is something that cannot be communicated as it would be tainted by the words.

Congratulations you are seeing through the social belief system.  Be careful because it is very easy to get tricked into believing what everyone else does because there has been plenty of time to formulate all kinds of excuses that back up there claims. 

Just God. 

Crystal clear Infinite Consciousness without oposite. Hmmm am I whole? 

God damn philosophies, never liked them with a very good reason. 

I think I am an unicorn. Might be True. Why I think I am a human could be defined as Lab rat Yeah pretty much sums it up. Admitt kiddo you are Just hippie. 

What I've turn into, atleast I don't drink urine that's like a big plus. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity