Good-boy

Matt Kahn on loving fearlessly

7 posts in this topic

Edited by Good-boy

Matt Khan is great. Discovered him some months ago when my mind was producing a lot of frustration and suffering and was just in tears in bed because of it. Then a thought about watching Matt Khan came, of who I only heard or saw something faintly before. His perspective was good for me, I like his heart-centered approach a lot, which helped me to release the more dismissive spiritual approach. 
Nice share!

@Good-boy My faavee... but I say that about most of his videos, but it's always true, it's always my fave when it first comes out :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

repeat after me: "i accept that having a story or inner narrative is not wrong, it is a cosmic setup, so i have something to awaken from, and i accept that if i willfully try to let go of my story, i am only making it stronger, and even if i were able, to let go of my story, oh what a bigger spiritual story i would have had, and i accept that the people that are hardest for me to be around are because those are people who are hiding behind different stories and narratives where the way they percieve me are not way i want to be seen. and especially if i derive either my sense of self or my sense of value from the connections i feel with other people, im likely to try to rush them beyond their story, so that i can turn them into a character that see's this character the way i wish to be seen but in consciousness, i don't have to manipulate anyone's story, nor do i have to be victimized, by someone else's story and in knowing it as so, i allow, everyone in my life, the right and privilege to hide in their story, and if i need to hide in mine, so be it because the only thing other people help me do, is awaken in consciousness, and instead of asking other people to drop their story, what if i free others from the story i have of them and so im free" :x