inFlow

God is a trickster.

14 posts in this topic

God tricked himself to believe he is a individual human. He created a duality within the mind. It has to be like that in order to play this game. There is nothing other than you, the ultimate self-deception.

But the God within can awaken from his own illusion to observe what beauty he created. To take a peek at his own children. One consciousness within them all.

Mahadev

One consciousness to rule them all, One consciousness to find them, One consciousness within them all. and in the darkness bind them.

In the eyes of God, there is no wrong or right. God just is and that is the undeniable truth of existence, on top of that, a veil of separation can exist as in the mind of the individual which is maybe more a tool of guidance of god's totality of acting than to actually throw us into the illusion of ego. God is unity and its the plan is to unite and follow a harmonious order of balance that is the true force of perpetual creation.

7 hours ago, Esoteric said:

One consciousness to rule them all, One consciousness to find them, One consciousness within them all. and in the darkness bind them.

Love it!! Except i believe its bring them all not within them all.   God is both Gandalf and Sauron simultaneously!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Daydreaming in class

You at a party

See a girl

Instant love

Ask out

Accepted

Date

Relationship

Move in

House

Propose

Married

Kids

Happy

Fun

TRADEGEDY!

LOSS

TEARS

DISEASE

DEATH

SUFFERING

*bop* on the head

Day-dreaming ends

Wife... Gone

Kids... Gone

House... Gone

Gone?

Gone!?

Day dreaming in class

At a party

See a girl

:)

Self Love

Only you

All you

Divide then suffer, desire and merge

☯️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love it!! Except i believe its bring them all not within them all.   God is both Gandalf and Sauron simultaneously!

@Inliytened1 Hehe. That was just because of OP's last sentence, that's why it came to mind.

Yes and tripping with Enlightenment too. I want to see angels again. Those are smart like good for talk and stuff. Not even need to talk to communicate. Humans well not so much. Need New trip that's for sure. 

@Nahm So what is it actually? It feels like it had to create an illusion in order to play

Mahadev

1 hour ago, inFlow said:

@Nahm So what is it actually? It feels like it had to create an illusion in order to play

I’m with you in your sentiment for sure. ?? Self deception isn’t in recognition of the “fundamental problem” of being infinite. If it were, evil for example, could be written off to this self deception, and would be mistaken as senseless, or as, ‘not of the divine & inherent nature of being’. The nature of many facets could too readily be attributed, written off too simply, to self deception, which puts a certain spin on, or even points to an absence of, the actuality of unconditional love. To put it in an extreme, but possibly more communicable ‘draw out the point’ way...”I’m unconditional love, so I’ll just deceive myself to create experience”. That would be missing the most fundamental “aspect” of being, and a step away (imo) from a greater collective understanding of the human being condition. Maybe more simply now said, being is not deceptive.  It is not in our nature. That it is, or to point to that it is, is deceptive. (No offense, I am not at all relatively implying that is your intention, which is why I commented) :) 

Another way to point to this, is to consider the life stages ride which spiral dynamics articulates so well. Imagine explaining SD’s to someone who has never heard of it. The explanation all stemming from the fundamental “self deception”...compared to an explanation entirely relative to infinite unconditional love (being), is entirely different. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE