The Don

Why Trump is a Revelation to All of Us

49 posts in this topic

If Trump was smarter he would be laughing about his chances, especially if he is somehow able to run in 2024, nationalism is unquestioned by people, so is their limited group identity and the idea that their family matters way more and that an immigrant just isn't working as hard as you because they didn't get into the US - when these things are so unquestioned (very strong cards for a politician to play as seen in the recent UK election) and when people value political group identity way more than things that would help them (free college, UBI, free medicare) then trump's chances are good

Your conservative youtube viewer will see a video by the daily wire, saying that it's very unfair to billionaires to make them (indirectly) pay for medicare for all, and this could obviously not sit right with them, but they will easily brush it off as no big deal because political group zealotry is just more important when they've been indoctrinated into that from birth and invested a lot into it

"So what if the stage blue and orange people don't question the things listed above, surely Bernie will just get more people voting for him because he's a better candidate than crooked hillary?" Well Biden is currently polling considerably above Bernie and has been for a long time, because the US isn't ready of a candidate as progressive as Bernie and there's a lot of knee-jerk reactions to him, if Biden is the nominee then things will play out like in the 2016 election and Trump will win against a centrist candidate as predicted by people who've successfully predicted previously elections

Trump truly is a fucking nutcase. He knows he's losing so he angrily lashes out like a child with airstrikes and military action. He's acting so unconsciously it's not even funny anymore.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I am not sure if "a revelation" is a good word for the title of this thread...

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

52 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

xD

I'd say "to all of us" is a bigger problem. Maybe if it had been "to some of us" or "just to me"...

Edited by Hatfort

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

xD

I think “Trump is a revulsion” would be more accurate. 

On 1/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, Serotoninluv said:

I think “Trump is a revulsion” would be more accurate. 

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Trump and other Presidents are fantastic actors who interpret a character to make the population believe this farce.

He only obbeys the agenda of the true rulers of the world: the owners of giant multinationals, banks, (club bilderberg, rotschild) the 0.5% of elite that owns the 90% of the money.

So it has no point debating the acts orpersonality of a fictional character.

Edited by Moreira

On 21/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, The Don said:

Hello.

Trump is not going to be removed from office. This impeachment charade is just a show. As I've said before, Trump is going to win the 2020 election in a landslide. I'm not going to argue why because it's just a fricking fact.

Our society is not ready yet to deal with its problems in a realistic way. Progress happens slowly and over time. Our system is immature and I'm not blaming the system. Why? Because our system only reflects the level of human consciousness at this very moment. We shouldn't force change because forcing things makes us neurotic. We just need to let reality unfold as it should.

People don't know how to take care of themselves. We fail to raise healthy children. A huge percent of the population is highly traumatized because humanity (us humans) failed to learn and understand the needs of an infant: attachment, authenticity, and compassion. Without those things, an infant cannot develop properly.

Trump was bullied by his father since he was a little kid. Why do you think he acts the way he does? Because his father was remarkably cold as a person and extremely harsh on him. Trump is a highly-traumatized human being.

Here's an excerpt from Dr. Gabor Mate's analysis of President Trump:

According to biographers, Trump’s father was workaholic, ruthless, emotionally cold and authoritarian, a man who believed that life is a competition where the “killers” win. Donald’s elder brother drove himself into alcoholism, a common escape from pain, and to an early death. The younger, favored child is now self-destructing on the world stage.

If you want to read the whole article, click here.

Trump is only a reflection of how numerous people are these days: selfish, cold, pitiless, obsessed with attention, narcissists and so forth.

It shouldn't be a surprise. It should be a revelation.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

His troll game is epic. 

He's being impeached and he's trolling speakers vua twitter. Lulz 

Agreed. He will be 2020 president. The Dems are pathetic. Even Schiffs hair is running away from his face. 

On 03/01/2020 at 7:52 AM, Space said:

Trump truly is a fucking nutcase. He knows he's losing so he angrily lashes out like a child with airstrikes and military action. He's acting so unconsciously it's not even funny anymore.

Losing? Try again bro. 4.3 BILLION + PRESIDENT of the free world + SUPER MODEL WIFE. 

You flip burgers at A&W. Learn to count. 

I'm still laughing lol.