VeganAwake

Awaken Instantly with The Fredness!!

60 posts in this topic

@LfcCharlie4 ❤ thank you that's perfect and exactly right.

Currently Scheduling a session with Fred haha. Will let y'all know 4 sure..

❤ ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Eu Sint  thank you very much! it helps to have somebody say it to me ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

It is here ALL the time. What you are is never never. Despite your being aware of it or not. Despite you being awake, asleep, dead, unconscious or in a deep samadhi, it is ALWAYS here. It was one of the most important points for me. Because you see the phantom self always attributes it to itself. Oh "I" meditated enough, now "I" am aware of my real Self. No. Every moment, every instant of experience or no experience is the Self realizing itself. By being completely deluded it realizes itself, by seeing through illusion it realizes itself. The Absolute doesn't care one bit about your effort. 

That being said, I know what you mean with overpowering consciousness. It's not two different things, it's more like the Self saw its illusion well enough so it naturally keeps on shedding them away. There is no doer, no chooser. It's all the Self. That doesn't mean not to put in an effort, but to think that the effort itself reveals the truth is madness. Who is responsible for that? Whenever thinking in these terms, there is always a second. Non duality must be taken to its ultimate degree until nothing is left, or it's just another alley of confusion. 

Not saying anything against you, just letting out what wanted to come out when I read your sentences ??❤️

I'm glad you said it... I understand exactly what you mean ❤ thank u

Things are becoming clear quite fast which they've always been ?

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm glad you said it... I understand exactly what you mean ❤ thank u

Things are becoming clear quite fast which they've always been ?

❤️??

Wish you all the best for your session :) Excited to hear from your experience with Fred

He does say in a few of his videos and what he offers are "clarity sessions" for those who have had awakening or glimpses or are even fully awake but unaware that they are...

Getting them to see it's already the case etc.

But not a random person on the street on the hot seat and then boom he's a Buddah 

" Clarity sessions "

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

16 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Awakening is like realizing the small limited separate self created by your mind never existed and then untangling yourself from social conditioning known as The Matrix...

And then you ask yourself, well if I wasn't what I thought I was, then what the hell am I really.....and then BOOM it hits you holyshit I'm everything. I am what I was seeking.

Suffering ends because you realize you were never the sufferer to begin with. 

It was simply a mistaken identity.

What is prior to thinking( consciousness) cannot suffer.

Consciousness transcends pain and suffering.

Surprise this is Enlightenment in a nutshell...yay for Oneness Hallelujah..❤

There are many facets of the Absolute that you can awaken to.   That the small self is an illusion is a facet of the Absolute. 

For example you can awaken to Absolute Infinity - or you can awaken to the fact that you are literally made out of nothing.   Or you can awaken to Absolute Love.  Or you can awaken to the fact that you are completely and utterly alone - which is quite scary because it recontexualizes everything in an instant.   Or that you are full blown God.   All of these epiphanies require mystical experiences and elevated states of consciousness a thousand times higher than normal human levels.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There are many facets of the Absolute that you can awaken to.   That the small self is an illusion is a facet of the Absolute. 

For example you can awaken to Absolute Infinity - or you can awaken to the fact that you are literally made out of nothing.   Or you can awaken to Absolute Love.  Or you can awaken to the fact that you are completely and utterly alone - which is quite scary because it recontexualizes everything in an instant.   Or that you are full blown God.   All of these epiphanies require mystical experiences and elevated states of consciousness a thousand times higher than normal human levels.

Yep and it's all happening within Oneness as Oneness.

THIS IS IT...AND ITS YOU ❤

I just don't agree with Illusions being part of the absolute because they're not real. Illusions are imaginary fictitious beliefs created by the mind.

Of course you're more than welcome to believe the Mirage of the soda machine in the desert is part of the absolute but you may be walking for a long time trying to quench your thirst.

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yep and it's all happening within Oneness as Oneness.

THIS IS IT...AND ITS YOU ❤

I just don't agree with Illusions being part of the absolute because they're not real. Illusions are imaginary fictitious beliefs created by the mind.

To be more precise this is awakening to your true nature as empty awareness or consciousness.  That there is no self.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

To be more precise this is awakening to your true nature as empty awareness or consciousness.  That there is no self.   

@Inliytened1 ❤ 

I see what you're saying yes...

I was just making sure we weren't including the illusory self/ego as an aspect of the absolute.

I had a friend that was doing this and it was keeping him stuck for a long time ❤ he was trying to avoid doing the realization work.

In a certain sense including the ego into the absolute would be correct but Osho warned how tricky the ego can be doing this is and it is definitely a technique I am not familiar with.

I'm happy enough with seeing it's an illusion and moving on haha.

I apologize if I sounded confrontational lately...

I lack compassionate texting skills if one would call it that... I'm working on it though he he ❤ ❤

Have a good afternoon my friend!

I watched some (well, quite a lot) of Freds video's and no, I'm not awake... but some of them send chills down my spine, which I take as the ego defending itself. 

On 22.11.2019 at 10:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'm not making any argument at all.

Chill.

Do you forsee that in the future, like in a hundred years, people will dismiss your teachings because they saw you keeping dead bodies in your fridge? :D

I guess it won't be a problem because of how many new teachers are going to arise.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Elisabeth said:

I watched some (well, quite a lot) of Freds video's and no, I'm not awake... but some of them send chills down my spine, which I take as the ego defending itself. 

Hi,

I recently read his book "Awaken NOW" it's pretty incredible.

Here is most of Fred's material in a nutshell:

You are Oneness, and as Oneness, you are already Awake/Enlightened. THIS is YOU and YOU are THIS.(100% Pure Non-duality/Oneness). What else could there be? YOU are Enlightenment itself.

You could describe Oneness(you) as the Conscious Absolute Space in which Oneness is waking up/ experiencing itself, inside of itself. Everything is happening in you, through you, by you. It couldn't be any other way because this would create Duality which is an illusion.

Your human body is not you, it's just an avatar or unit that Oneness uses to experience itself within itself lol.. trippy right ?...

In fact your conditioned human body just runs on autopilot while Oneness(you) sits in the background and observes(like God/YOU watching a movie through the avatars eyes/ sensory perceptions).

When the veil is lifted and YOU can experience Oneness as Oneness and not the limited separate self the ego has you believing yourself to be. This is what Enlightenment or Awakening is and it's the most incredible realization.

There are no higher realisations to have.

YOU are THIS and THIS is YOU! 

There literally is nothing else. ❤

Please let me know if you understand what I'm saying or if I completely lost you somewhere. You will not hurt my feelings I'm just here to help...so much love... have a great day ❤

12 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Please let me know if you understand what I'm saying or if I completely lost you somewhere. You will not hurt my feelings I'm just here to help...so much love... have a great day ❤

Thank you for trying, but these are only words for me, they miss the mark. I know that's how Fred talks about nonduality, but mostly it was his meditations and pointers ... sometimes ... got me into the right mindset (?) for direct inquiry, reading isn't doing the same for me. 

You wanted to know if anyone had insight from Fred's material, so I gave you my experience, that's all. I'm curious how your one on one session turns out :) 

24 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

Thank you for trying, but these are only words for me, they miss the mark. I know that's how Fred talks about nonduality, but mostly it was his meditations and pointers ... sometimes ... got me into the right mindset (?) for direct inquiry, reading isn't doing the same for me. 

You wanted to know if anyone had insight from Fred's material, so I gave you my experience, that's all. I'm curious how your one on one session turns out :) 

Thanks for the honest feedback I appreciate it ❤...

I actually read his awaken now book a couple of times and continued doing inquiry into the nature of this oneness...

Something has shifted for me just in the last couple days. This non-dual Oneness realization is becoming clear quickly... love feels like it's saturating through my consciousness.

When Oneness is ready to wake up, Oneness sees its own reflection. ❤

Will definitely let Oneness know how it goes with Fredness ❤

@Scholar I don't agree with Leo 100% on a lot of things, but people won't dismiss him because he wasn't vegan, I don't think a lot of teachers are vegan actually. 

Realization of the absolute doesn't come with requirements, for example Nisgardatta Maharaj smoked and sold Cigarettes, yet was one of the greatest masters over the last century. 

I also believe Veganism is amazing and is something that will really help people, but being militant about it isn't the only way to about promoting it, in fact it will turn a lot of people away. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, SoonHei said:

He does say in a few of his videos and what he offers are "clarity sessions" for those who have had awakening or glimpses or are even fully awake but unaware that they are...

Getting them to see it's already the case etc.

But not a random person on the street on the hot seat and then boom he's a Buddah

" Clarity sessions "

Even so, he exaggerates his results.

But of course his underlying material is solid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Question Leo, I know you had a session with Ramaji. 

Have you ever had sessions/ worked with any other teachers/ masters of our time, or are you mainly flying solo with the psyches?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Thank you for sharing this, he has some really helpful insights.