VeganAwake

Awaken Instantly with The Fredness!!

60 posts in this topic

@electroBeam Isn't everyone pursuing enlightenment/awakening for egoic  reasons? Before you're enlightened that's all you really have to work with?

What are "good" reasons to purse awakening to you?

@The Don  Don't be trying to fool Oneness. What Oneness wants Oneness gets and Oneness wants itself to realize its only itself. Everything exists inside the Conscious Space of Oneness as Oneness. 

Just be that.

There is nothing else. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@electroBeam Isn't everyone pursuing enlightenment/awakening for egoic  reasons? Before you're enlightened that's all you really have to work with?

What are "good" reasons to purse awakening to you?

No not everyone is pursuing enlightenment for egoic reasons. You just haven't seen the ones that aren't because they are small in number. 

But even for the ones that are, there comes a time when they need to abandon their 'egoic reasons' because failing to do so retards their growth. 

There are no good reasons to pursue awakening. It happens because of a realisation you have. You do it naturally like how you naturally shit or eat food. They very process of figuring out what good reasons are and then using that is in itself egoic. You need to go meta on the entire motivation process you're using. 

But don't worry, if you have to ask, you aren't there yet, so keep doing what you're doing. 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The proper attitude to cultivate in students is one of hard work and disciplined practice. And if it happens easily and quickly for you, that will be a nice surprise. But don't count on it.

The way I would describe it is that awakening is like falling in love with the world/authentic "self". The "work" is making the relationship a lasting good one once the honeymoon period is over. You're big on life purpose for a reason, because meaningful work is supposed to be a blast. Otherwise, it's not that effective, and it's not even that helpful to others. So overemphasizing work too much can be a disservice too. Sometimes I enjoy moving the lawn and other times I don't. Why? It's not about what I'm doing, it's all about how I look at it. How you look at spiritual "work" is extremely important. If God is Love, it makes sense that loving the work is gonna speed things up quite a bit. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Awakening is like realizing the small limited separate self created by your mind never existed and then untangling yourself from social conditioning known as The Matrix...

And then you ask yourself, well if I wasn't what I thought I was, then what the hell am I really.....and then BOOM it hits you holyshit I'm everything. I am what I was seeking.

Suffering ends because you realize you were never the sufferer to begin with. 

It was simply a mistaken identity.

What is prior to thinking( consciousness) cannot suffer.

Consciousness transcends pain and suffering.

Surprise this is Enlightenment in a nutshell...yay for Oneness Hallelujah..❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't fooled by his marketing. Nothing instant about it. He loves to bullshit about how fast it is. Yet he doesn't mention all the cases in which it fails to work. And he cherrypicks clients who already have years and decades of experience.

It's extremely misleading and irresponsible.

LO fn L.....  You eat animals for energy but call someone else irresponsible and misleading.  If anyone is misleading, its you.  Quit cherry picking morals...

@SerpaeTetra This has nothing to do with morals. It's a matter of misrepresentation of a teaching.

And animals have been eating animals for energy for 2 billion years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SerpaeTetra This has nothing to do with morals. It's a matter of misrepresentation of a teaching.

And animals have been eating animals for energy for 2 billion years.

Because of necessity.  Lifespan of a vegan is longer than a non-vegan.  Why do you prefer more energy for yourself in lieu of many animals life?  People have been believing in the bible for 2 thousand years.  Slavery was accepted for thousands of years.  Is that the foundation of your argument???  That we shouldn't change what we have been doing for a long time?

Edited by SerpaeTetra

@VeganAwake  All I would say is if you have the money, try Fred's 1-1 awakening sessions and see what it does for you, if you feel intuitively drawn to it that's the best option. 

Until you actually experience it, you have no idea what it will do for you. 

He may not be able to awaken everyone as he claims, but he's clearly helped awaken a lot of people into non-dual consciousness, and you seem like you're so close, so maybe your exactly the kind of student Fred looks for to keep his '100% success rate' ;) 

And, if you do, please share the 'results' of your session, after all the only way is to test these things to see if they actually work :) 

P.S. I was very close to getting a session with Fred before Ananda, but it wasn't meant for me! 

I hope you find what you're looking for! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@SerpaeTetra I am also Vegan, but veganism has little to do with understanding the absolute and awakening. 

Many people after realizing the horrors of factory farming and dairy farming may decide to go vegan to help end such a horrific industry. 

However, it is not like a qualification that you must be vegan to awaken, in fact eating meat or eating vegetables are both the absolute, in absolute terms there is ZERO difference. 

But, don't get me wrong on a relative level we have a LOT of work to do not just around veganism but a myriad of issues, more and more people are realizing the horrors of factory farming! 

But, we also need to make sure when people adopt a vegan/ Plant Based diet that they follow all the right precautions to prevent them reverting back. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

For someone who has already had some awakening, it is useful because it can help you to deepen or why not, to have a deeper insight of your true divine nature. But for a beginner, it is totally useless and additionally misleads him into believing that he can wake up instantly. In my opinion, don't think anyone can wake up instantly. Because spiritual awakening involves a lot of factors that must be fulfilled and lead to awakening. These were presented In all spiritual teachings on the world. How was Fred awake? Was he awake while were clap yours hands  by his teacher?

But God have infinite ways to show His Infinite Power.❤️

56 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Is that the foundation of your argument???  That we shouldn't change what we have been doing for a long time?

I'm not making any argument at all.

Chill.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@The Don 

A lot of people on here are pursuing enlightenment for the wrong reasons. They are pursuing it for egoic reasons, and they are just going to end up disappointing themselves once they get deeper into it.

What do you mean by the wrong reason? I think pursuing enlightment because of deep suffering and being desperate, always stuck and attached is a very normal reason.

What other reasons are there?

But you have to be very conscious: only 24 hrs in a day, a  lot of distractions that will try to make you unconscious etc. Sometimes I get the impression that our limited brains are forgotten: they really are a weakness, though they also can really be the opposite: our strength. But we have to be very aware and conscious. Not so simple.

Edited by TamaraD

@leo gura but you have def a self bias in that aspect and you realize, that you just said that you are not different from an animal as you don’t have the ability to overcome your ego. (at least in that)
you say it’s possible to get enlightened while feeding on others energy while buddhism is saying something else - then who is the measurement of what enlightenment is and who deluded who about what. you see the problem here?
i’m deeply relaxed writing this, drinking my plant based turmeric milk and smiling at you ☺️.
in the absolute term there is a difference - not being aware of it means not being awake. for anyone who might be concerned. shallow arguments stay shallow arguments.

Edited by remember
@lfccharlie4 i am zero

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake  All I would say is if you have the money, try Fred's 1-1 awakening sessions and see what it does for you, if you feel intuitively drawn to it that's the best option. 

Until you actually experience it, you have no idea what it will do for you. 

He may not be able to awaken everyone as he claims, but he's clearly helped awaken a lot of people into non-dual consciousness, and you seem like you're so close, so maybe your exactly the kind of student Fred looks for to keep his '100% success rate' ;) 

And, if you do, please share the 'results' of your session, after all the only way is to test these things to see if they actually work :) 

P.S. I was very close to getting a session with Fred before Ananda, but it wasn't meant for me! 

I hope you find what you're looking for! 

Thank you so much brother you are like breath of fresh air after holding your breath for too long ❤

I completely agree with everything you said I may do a one-on-one. Thanks

I have noticed a subtle shift after reading and watching some of his material.

The silent Observer or mindless awareness is here almost all the time now. I noticed it when I was sleeping even. It kind of feels like Consciousness is overpowering unconsciousness if that makes sense.

I feel like a non duel epiphany wave is coming at me quickly haha. Ahhh. Lol.

Thanks for everything my friend have a great day...❤

4 hours ago, Eu Sint said:

For someone who has already had some awakening, it is useful because it can help you to deepen or why not, to have a deeper insight of your true divine nature. But for a beginner, it is totally useless and additionally misleads him into believing that he can wake up instantly. In my opinion, don't think anyone can wake up instantly. Because spiritual awakening involves a lot of factors that must be fulfilled and lead to awakening. These were presented In all spiritual teachings on the world. How was Fred awake? Was he awake while were clap yours hands  by his teacher?

But God have infinite ways to show His Infinite Power.❤️

I completely understand what you're saying.

I was definitely trying to attract people's attention with a flashy title but it might give some the wrong idea.

I was hoping it would balance itself out... like people that didn't grasp it would just move on and it could help those who are ready. ❤

Good points ?

@VeganAwake Thank you I'm so glad I could help!

Yes, honestly from reading what you are saying across the forum you sound so close, and in that hardcore seeker mode that I remember so vivdly!

1 word of warning- You can still go out and enjoy yourself! Your whole life doesn't have to be devoted to non-duality, if you feel drawn to it then so be it, but I remember for me everytime I went on youtube I felt I had to watch a Rupert Spira video, or I had to read another non-duality book, just think there are people who go to satsangs for 50 years and never awaken, we are lucky to have so many resources to help us on the journey. 

I hope you have an amazing weekend and if you do book a session with Fred, let me know how it goes!

Sending love :) 

44 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The silent Observer or mindless awareness is here almost all the time now. I noticed it when I was sleeping even. It kind of feels like Consciousness is overpowering unconsciousness if that makes sense.

When you sleep, when you eat, when you have sex, when you read, when you smoke, when you drive, when you watch TV, when you drink, when you breathe,when you talk, during psychedelics trip, during meditation, when you listen, when you touch, when you thinking , when......goes to infinity. More subtle than subtle, The Silent Witness is Here for an Eternity.You are Eternal Witness.❤️

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

It is here ALL the time. What you are is never never. Despite your being aware of it or not. Despite you being awake, asleep, dead, unconscious or in a deep samadhi, it is ALWAYS here. It was one of the most important points for me. Because you see the phantom self always attributes it to itself. Oh "I" meditated enough, now "I" am aware of my real Self. No. Every moment, every instant of experience or no experience is the Self realizing itself. By being completely deluded it realizes itself, by seeing through illusion it realizes itself. The Absolute doesn't care one bit about your effort. 

That being said, I know what you mean with overpowering consciousness. It's not two different things, it's more like the Self saw its illusion well enough so it naturally keeps on shedding them away. There is no doer, no chooser. It's all the Self. That doesn't mean not to put in an effort, but to think that the effort itself reveals the truth is madness. Who is responsible for that? Whenever thinking in these terms, there is always a second. Non duality must be taken to its ultimate degree until nothing is left, or it's just another alley of confusion. 

Not saying anything against you, just letting out what wanted to come out when I read your sentences ??❤️

Edited by peanutspathtotruth