Schahin

Whats the secret psychedelic which is the most gentle and most clarifying?

9 posts in this topic

Lets reveal it here guys. Not keeping it a secret. Its time that people all wake up and we live in a totally dreamy world all together in peace. 

We can start it through the community here. 

I am sure not all the psychedelics are known to man and some here on The forum might keep it as a secret, but open you hearts and reveal it. This community should start giving the first shot out there to make earth a beautiful place for every living being. 

5 Meo is not necessarily gentle not long lasting Id suppose and DPT is research chemical, how is there not a natural alternative? 

We should somewhere start to live in an earth without corruption, wars and illnesses and hopefully transform from being an animal into pure light while still living in duality 

Edited by Schahin

You don't need any psychedelics for what you're saying you value. And if you do use them, the ones we have are ridiculously powerful already!!! No matter what gets revealed, we always want the better thing, the next big wonder pill. That tendency itself will keep you in the cycle forever. 

@Schahin You're hoping for some resurrected world and want to save the world etc. 

Of course we want a fairer society with no poverty and no wars and a world that works together. 

However, illness and death are a part of the life cycle, creation and destruction are synonymous look all around you, even your thoughts, they are created and rise in pure awareness, then they do their thing and they are gone- destroyed. 

You don't need some magical pure light nirvana. 

This right now is Nirvana, this horrible ugly duality is perfect as it is. 

When you realize that, seeking is over, as this truly is it. 

You may need some help getting there though- Teachers, Transmissions and Psychedelics can all help and we all have our preferences. 

But remember, this right now, this is it. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

No one's hiding anything. Leo has a few psychedelics that he's hinted at that he's found great value in, but none of them are going to be the "One True Key to Transforming Humanity" or anything like that.

All psychedelics have different qualities that make them useful in their own way, but LSD is probably the most gentle, clarifying, opening psychedelic that I'm aware of.

LSD amazing. And what @peanutspathtotruth and @LfcCharlie4 are saying is true, there is no big wonder pill, and this reality of duality is what there is, and it's perfect. And ironically, LSD will show you that.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Your desire and curiosity to explore and discover is awesome. One thing I've found is that if I create a situation in which there is a "secret, perfect" thing and nothing less will do - it can be counter-productive. 

For example, I wanted to learn Spanish in the most efficient, best way possible. I looked all over for the best language learning tecniques so I can learn it efficiently and quickly. Yet, each method seemed to have nuances and a downside. I thought "there must be a secret method that is the best, with little downside" I even spent time on iTalki forums asking about "secret methods". . . I had a genuine desire to learn Spanish the best way possible, yet guess how much actual Spanish I learned during this time. . . 

I havent done mescaline/San Pedro but from what the accounts Ive seen it seems to be the most gentle and grounding. The tricky part is getting the right dose of mescaline from the cacti.

As far as research chemicals, in the video Leo made about AL-LAD that seems to be a very good beginner psychedelic.

And from my own experience a low to moderate dose of psilocybin mushrooms is very warm and friendly. I wouldnt go past 1.5g. Even though my first trip was 2.7g, and my heart opened up so much, it was the most amazing feeling of being content in my own skin, i was on a beach doing them with my girlfriend, we were the only ones on the beach.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

3 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I havent done mescaline/San Pedro but from what the accounts Ive seen it seems to be the most gentle and grounding. The tricky part is getting the right dose of mescaline from the cacti.

As far as research chemicals, in the video Leo made about AL-LAD that seems to be a very good beginner psychedelic.

And from my own experience a low to moderate dose of psilocybin mushrooms is very warm and friendly. I wouldnt go past 1.5g. Even though my first trip was 2.7g, and my heart opened up so much, it was the most amazing feeling of being content in my own skin, i was on a beach doing them with my girlfriend, we were the only ones on the beach.

Is it possible to micro-dose pure mescaline crystals?

3 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Ime. . . San Pedro, AL-LAD and 4-ho-met are the most gentle. Yet, the OP asked "most gentle and most clarifying". I'd consider these to be the most gentle, yet not necessarily the most clarifying. For example, 4-ho-met is very gentle yet also has visuals (the CEVs are off the chart amazing). I wouldn't consider it very "clarifying". Similarly, San Pedro is a gentle mystical experience and is somewhat clarifying. Ime, 5-meo is by far the most clarifying. Yet for many it's not very gentle. As well, I don't know how clarifying 5-meo would be for beginners that have a lot of karma to work through. I started using 5-meo after about 30 trips of standard psychedelics - so I had already cleared away a lot. I'm not sure how it would be for a newbie - for all I know, it could create all sorts of issues and complexities. 

Now that I think about it, the "clarity" part is much more nuanced and has more variables than the "gentle" part. Therefore, I would recommend going with the "gentle part". Something like San Pedro, AL-LAD, or 4-ho-met. Or a low dose of LSD. Alternatively, a cannabis edible can give a gentle quasi-psychedelic experience.