Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

If the species accepts oneness as truth would that mean everyone is in a hivemind?

6 posts in this topic

If we're all connected I can see there being less and less creative/different forms of personal expression since we're all agreeing with one another. Upside being more peace.

Perhaps after oneness we divide again lol.

In order to really understand how that society would look like and interact, you must see the nature of Counsciousness in direct experience. 

Oneness is a concept and a experience but it is not a fundamental truth and will eventually lose popularity and be forgotten only to spring back up during the next fall of mankind. 

7 hours ago, Andrewww said:

Perhaps after oneness we divide again lol.

Yes it is through division that creativity and different perspectives are created.  This is relativity.

No to the hivemind question though.  Reality itself is a Giant mind which is imagining this whole thing.  But it partitions itself into smaller finite minds, one of which is you and me.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

No, you'd see more diversity in creative expression because the ego wants to conform to a collective ego (society's) standard, for survival reasons. We spend much of our energy "playing it safe" so we will be seen as normal and accepted. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost