blankisomeone

The "existence" of "evil" and "suffering" as EVIDENCE of Infinite Love

10 posts in this topic

A lot of quotation marks in the title.

Guys, I watched Leo's most recent video about death. At some point in the video he says that some people can't bring themselves to "believe" that Life as we perceive it is the result and manifestation of the purest form of Love. People have difficuly seeing this because of the existence of evil and suffering.  But Leo said something along the lines of evil and suffering being not only non-existent but also EVIDENCE of Infinite Love. Can you guys point me towards how that can be true? How can ego suffering be evidence of Infinite Love? You guys don't have to give me full-on definite answers. Just point me towards it. Ask me questions to contemplate. How can I realize that truth?

This is explained in the video: What Is Love? - Part 2

Can you see that for a Hitler to exist, God would have to be unconditionally loving to allow that?

If you had a son and he wanted to become Hitler, it would take infinite love for you to allow him to follow through on that and still love him despite all the suffering and hurt you know he will cause. AND STILL you love him afterwards! That's true love. Giving someone the freedom to be whoever they want to be -- even if they want to be a mass murderer -- is true love.

Infinite Love = Infinite Freedom

A selfish person cannot allow true freedom because he's too scared that its consequences might kill him.

If God prevented the possibility of Hitler, God would become a selfish devil, which God cannot ever do because God has infinite consciousness and would never allow for anything less than Infinite Love to exist. So Infinite Love cannot exist if Hitler cannot exist.

This is all very counter-intuitive to a selfish person. Luckily God has no self, so it has no problem executing it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@blankisomeone You can realize it only by being your self, by going so deep that you are the answer. You won't understand it and that's okay. All the reasoning is only a cheap mirror that has to be used to express the inexpressible. Don't try to cling to any logic. Especially don't try to get you to believe anything. This is not about belief. Even though Leo uses this word, he knows it's beyond belief. It's just the truth of what is. So just know that this might be a possibility. Don't try to proof it right. Go so deep that you won't have to second guess. You won't even put it into words because it's so direct and simple.

And for that you know what to do - do the practices. And never forget that you already are That. Nowhere to go. You are all your answers ❤️

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

54 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

How can ego suffering be evidence of Infinite Love? You guys don't have to give me full-on definite answers. Just point me towards it. Ask me questions to contemplate. How can I realize that truth?

Give some personal examples of the ego suffering you experience, and we can inspect. Examples of things in the world which are not actually relative to you won’t help. (Such generalities as evil, etc)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura Hitler can exist without infinite love... It could be the case that there is no love at all, and that the actual case is that reality is indifferent and “allows” everything, which is to say that reality doesn’t actually “allow” anything, it just is the way it is, and it makes no distinction in between good and evil at all, not just because it loves everything, but because it is just simply that way by necessity. Love could be just an idea and not fundamental. But I guess it depends what you mean by love. 

32 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura Hitler can exist without infinite love...

No he can't. Nothing can.

The opposite of Love is impossible.

It could be the case that there is no love at all, and that the actual case is that reality is indifferent and “allows” everything, which is to say that reality doesn’t actually “allow” anything, it just is the way it is, and it makes no distinction in between good and evil at all, not just because it loves everything, but because it is just simply that way by necessity.

Haha, it sure seems that way from your POV. But in fact necessity dictates Infinite Love.

To not make a distinction between good and evil IS Infinite Love. You haven't realized that yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

A lot of quotation marks in the title.

Guys, I watched Leo's most recent video about death. At some point in the video he says that some people can't bring themselves to "believe" that Life as we perceive it is the result and manifestation of the purest form of Love. People have difficuly seeing this because of the existence of evil and suffering.  But Leo said something along the lines of evil and suffering being not only non-existent but also EVIDENCE of Infinite Love. Can you guys point me towards how that can be true? How can ego suffering be evidence of Infinite Love? You guys don't have to give me full-on definite answers. Just point me towards it. Ask me questions to contemplate. How can I realize that truth?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinite Love = Infinite Freedom

@blankisomeone    there you have his definition and it may not have been your defintion

Now lets go back to your whole inquiry here and switch to equivalent term:

The "existence" of "evil" and "suffering" as EVIDENCE of Infinite Freedom

I watched Leo's most recent video about death. At some point in the video he says that some people can't bring themselves to "believe" that Life as we perceive it is the result and manifestation of the purest form of Freedom. People have difficulty seeing this because of the existence of evil and suffering.  But Leo said something along the lines of evil and suffering being not only non-existent but also EVIDENCE of Infinite Freedom.

So he's saying the highest meta form of love is freedom.   Other forms like romantic love directed at an individual  or love of chocolate ice cream or Beethoven symphonies are not the same thing, they are preferential attitudes