Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Explaining Enlightenment and the end of suffering

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, ❤

I'm posting this because there seems to be a lot of confusion about who becomes enlightened, and how suffering ceases after this realization occurs ❤...

First of all, think of Enlightenment as a case of Mistaken Identity corrected...

- You are not the suffering human being that you think you are. You are the Pure Conscious space in which the human being exists inside of.

- Nobody including yourself understood this, so as you grew up, you were taught by yourself and others, that you are a personal separate human being. 

- This belief in separation gave you feelings of aloneness, lack or incompleteness, which then caused you to seek outside of yourself for completion...ie relationships, career's, self help books, god, friends and people that would generally make you feel good about yourself and more complete.

- But what, SURPRISE yep you guessed it... the separation never occurred...you've always been whole, perfect and complete and one with existence for what else could you be...there is nothing else. Oneness or Non-duality is all there is.

- So when Enlightenment or the realization of Oneness occurs, it is not the personal "ME" that wakes up... it's Pure Consciousness that awakens to itself.  The "ME" that you originally identified yourself as, is discovered to be illusory... a false belief, an idea, a concept, a bad dream lol. 

- You were suffering from a Mistaken Identity ...you were taking things personal because you believed you were a separate, limited, lacking, alone self on this big scary planet and your ego had to defend itself to the death to maintain its status quo and survive.(YOU are NOT the EGO)

- After this realization occurs suffering can still exist for a while because the ego itself is simply the path that energy once took. But now that you have shined the Light Of Truth on the ego its Illusions cannot trick you for much longer. Awareness alone is Curative ?

The human mind/ego creates suffering and Pure Consciousness is prior to suffering. ❤

Please let me know what you guys think I hope this helps ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake well said.  

That is correct.  Once you have awoken you are able to easily transcend your ego because you are just way too conscious for the ego to trick you anymore.   It allows you to flush out any psychological defilements that the ego is trying to delude you with.   They are seen as illusions so the gig is up so to speak.  If you choose to remain in the illusion than really you are not living up to your true potential as God.   

Even physical pain can be transcended because you are aware that this form is not your true nature.  

I know all of this sounds hard to fathom - that awakening can be the end of suffering - but it can.   The key is that if you are 22 years old and haven't had a ton of life experience and just wanna engage in shallow selfish stuff - you probably have a very low chance of awakening in the first place.   Enlightenment / Truth is about selflessness and honesty. 

After many awakenings to many different facets of the Absolute you are then able to stabilize, integrate and embody Truth in your everyday life and find the inner peace you have always sought.

You always sought it out there somewhere - but all the time it was within you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1  I like what you said... let me just tweak it a little bit if I may ❤

By saying transcend the ego you give it a reality, the ego is an illusion so there's no need to transcend it.  You just simply become aware that it's not real.

Exactly the same way with transcending duality.... by saying I want to transcend duality you bring it to life.

The truth is duality is an illusion all there is is non-duality. Remember the separation never occurred all there is is Oneness/Non-duality.

Enlightenment is not finding peace.... it's simply removing the beliefs that there was something besides peace in the first place ❤

Peace love happiness God Consciousness Oneness nonduality. It's all pointing to the same thing we have just created different words for it ?

Thank you ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Inliytened1  

Peace love happiness God Consciousness Oneness nonduality. It's all pointing to the same thing we have just created different words for it ?

Thank you ❤

Yes it is all One in the end.  God is typing these words through your hand.  

As for duality, yes it is an illusion but without illusion you wouldn't be able to type these words right now - you would be in a state of pure Formlessness ❤ isness or Being so to speak.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes it is all One in the end.  God is typing these words through your hand.  

As for duality, yes it is an illusion but without illusion you wouldn't be able to type these words right now - you would be in a state of pure Formlessness ❤ isness or Being so to speak.   

Not in the end ...it's all one period.

Yes Consciousness and a human form are typing this message but they are not something separate. It is all happening within you.

Illusions are not real and they have nothing to do with reality ❤

@Inliytened1  did this trip just get wild or what.

Are you grasping the holy s*** Oneness I'm throwing at you ❤

It's definitely a paradoxical mind-f*** from another realm and is not for the thinking mind to grasp lol and at the same time it is.

Edited by VeganAwake

These videos explain things pretty well ❤

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

@Inliytened1  did this trip just get wild or what.

Are you grasping the holy s*** Oneness I'm throwing at you ❤

It's definitely a paradoxical mind-f*** from another realm and is not for the thinking mind to grasp lol and at the same time it is.

Indeed ??❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Does that unit really understand?, because this unit was stuck here for a long time. 

This unit was trying to find enlightenment and figure this out as a separate self instead of conscious oneness becoming aware of itself.

This is the 3rd stage... most units on this path stay stuck in stage 2 which is still a stage of duality in a sense.

Can conscious awareness really believe it's that simple ....everything is happening inside of you as you. You have always been awake because you have always been Conscious Awareness, there was nothing else for you to be.

It was a simple mistaken identity issue. ❤

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake there was no understanding involved.  Just pure Being.

Beautiful ❤