Just wanted to share because I just did it a few times and it was so profound 

Examples that it will cure:

I will never get better 

I am unworthy 

She/hates me

I wont get a job 

Etc. 

Edited by d0ornokey

How many times you have to play with one belief?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I keep putting off reading her for Ken Wilber. I've read a little though, and I love the technique. I would love to get good at this and dream work, and combine the two. Use the complexes dream work reveals, and do the work on them. Could be very good for shadow work.

@Loving Radiance

?? I am admiring your other than sneakiness. 

Never sin, ever. Never ever use a word in your mind or spoken which goes against your self, which does not feel good to you. It sounds possibly semantical, or psychological, but it is perhaps the most important fundamental thing a person could ever implement. Even if it’s a reference to “where you are“ so you can reference where you want to get to, still don’t.

Overall, there is the thinking and verbiage of powering through, motivating, “taking action”. I am not trying to discourage these in anyway.

Create a dream board, and everything and anything that comes to you, that you want to have, be, do, or experience, write it up there. Everything you could ever want is already within you, the name of the game is getting it out, and watching it manifest right before your eyes in the most fascinating and amazing ways. Tap into the energy of the you, the universe - desire, creation, love, inspiration. When resistant thoughts arise, notice the sin in it, notice it does not feel good, and let it go, and choose a better feeling thought.

Motivation leads to more motivation, inspiration is effortlessness, and joy-full. There is a transition, from one to the other. That is what I am pointing to, and this transition happens within you, prior to dualistic thought / psychology, it happens in genuine expressing, in feeling what that actually feels like, dreaming up your dream life, and it results in visceral aliveness, a 24/7 God-given high. 

Uncover & address the underlying deeper currents which lead you to pursuing motivation in the first place. Again, there is nothing wrong with motivation, it is that it is secondary to inspiration, actual direct connection with our source. Analogously, is like realizing the light of the moon is actually of the sun, and beginning to realize you are the sun. You are the source. You are the creator of this life. 

Line up the liberating ”ah ha’s” by making a list of every concern, frustration, anything you believe to be a challenge, or a problem, etc. then literally write next to it, ”I am completely fucking awesome, and the ”answer” to this is already within me”. 

Then write the opposite of each concern or problem, in terms of what will arise within you. 

Example:

“I feel lazy”

”where did I learn to think of myself this way? Family, childhood, my upbringing? Is it serving me? How does that thought feel? Am I choosing that thought consciously or unconsciously?“

”What is it that really gets me going, what lights me up, what do I really actually want so much that I would cut all my bullshit intrinsically, with ease, and relish just in the pursuit, simply knowing I am heading there would lift me every second of my life loving the knowing that I am on the journey to what I truly dream for my life?”The dream board is an experience, not a thought. Watch out for the trap of thinking you should know what this ultimate inspiration is for you, before you have filled the board with everything you can think of that you are wanting and love.

The dream board is a life changing experience, not a thought. When you write on it, you are already creating reality. Watch out for the trap of thinking you should know what this ultimate inspiration is for you, before you have filled the board with everything you can think of that you are wanting, and everything you love and value above all else. 

If anything feels like a struggle, drop it like it’s hot, and do some thing you like that feels good to you. Once you’re feeling great, do some more writing and or use Katie‘s judge your neighbor sheet on it. 

Also, dial into reality. Notice the small things, noticed the beauty, notice the miracle of a single breath, we are creating all of this, we get to, don’t take it for granted.

♥️ Seize the Now! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm :x

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?? I am admiring your other than sneakiness. 

English is not my native language, what do you mean by that?

Edited by Loving Radiance
adding words for better understanding

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.