ROOBIO

In a state of not knowing :)))

31 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Did suffering end for you?

Who is you? Are you asking did suffering end for the character in the play of life.

Or are you asking did suffering end for consciousness?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Remember you don't want to love the ego because it isn't real. That would be a misunderstanding.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Something else I noticed.

When perceptions are just seen as perceptions (ie there is no illusory filter that colours experience in certain ways that are dependant on your belief systems) things become very funny.

I laugh at a lot of things now. Watching things do what they do is very odd. There is no grounding to any perception. Watching people do what they do, and when you can see that percetion is arising and passing away out of you, is so funny.

I laugh at peoples mannerism because they are so unique and beautiful. I laugh at everything. Isn't just a strange thing that's going on. The situation you find yourself in. This is non-existence hahahaha

Edited by ROOBIO

35 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

Something else I noticed.

When perceptions are just seen as perceptions (ie there is no illusory filter that colours experience in certain ways that are dependant on your belief systems) things become very funny.

I laugh at a lot of things now. Watching things do what they do is very odd. There is no grounding to any perception. Watching people do what they do, and when you can see that percetion is arising and passing away out of you, is so funny.

I laugh at peoples mannerism because they are so unique and beautiful. I laugh at everything. Isn't just a strange thing that's going on. The situation you find yourself in. This is non-existence hahahaha

I have gone bat shit crazy, I think people think I am losing the plot haha

You seem happy though :D. Please keep us updated .

2 hours ago, wesyasz said:

I will truly believe when I see someone reaching that without psychedelics.

Plenty of people have reached this without psychedelics 

Beautiful thread OP ❤️??

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Plenty of people have reached this without psychedelics 

Beautiful thread OP ❤️??

??
Psychedelics or no psychedelics, sustained,unwavering intent (or Bakhti) for Truth,Love,God etc., above all else, is most important.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:31 AM, Nickyy said:

@ROOBIO Wow! ? People getting enlightened on the forum. What a great place to hang out. 

Congratulations!

As the collective frequency raises higher and higher, you will be cornered by the universe until you no longer have any other options but to bloom.

In 100 years, almost everyone will be Enlightened and flow as one :)

B R E A T H E

Bump, so beautiful ♥️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x