Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

"Embodiment" is often a matter of choice after an Awakening

7 posts in this topic

"Embodiment" is often a matter of choice after an Awakening

Suppose one has an awakening  experience. 
It might have been spontaneous out of nowhere.
It might have been chemically induced.
It may had bee the result of years of meditation.

Regardless, an experience of absolute truth in many cases such experience does not lead to a permanent change to the way the person lives their life.

In oter cases it may revolutionize a person's life, yes,
but even in those cases not every aspect of the way they conduct their life is changed.

If we look at one awakening experience as temporary and another type that results in a permanent change these are not the only situations.

If you experience or acquire knowledge that is beneficial but still requires effort and sacrifice you may or may not choose to utilize it.

If you have a temporary awakening experience you may seek to have a permanent one that forces you into a new way of living but there is another path

You also have a choice.  And many people who have embodied their awakening have done this.  They choose to embody what began as a temporary awakening.

And such choice can be made abruptly or in gradual stages rather than a type or awakening that forces or strongly compels you to embody it. 

But it will require intention and sacrifice

or you can continue to wait

Edited by Nak Khid

Embodiment is when life starts to get really fucking amazing. 

Doesnt mean it’s easy though, far from it at times! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Nak Khid It's a bit like standing up as what one can not unsee and boldly spread that in the way one lives. So it's about reminding oneself "Oh I'm deeply in this worrying process, but wait what did I see about the truth of it? What can I see now? And if not, why am I not seeing it. Am I seeing that this struggle is real as clear as when I saw that it's not actual?" 

This is hard. As you said, it's a choice. To be bold, authentic, truthful and brave. It's the kind of faith based in the truth you see yourself being.

@Nak Khid If you want truth you can't flee from it. You stay still and let truth wash away all illusions.

you can choose to let it happen or not. but you are not the one embodying it.

Edited by WelcometoReality

l feel, let's use the throat chakra, for all the public speakers here, the difference between expressing myself outward through the front-outward chakra & the silent embodiment of dropping into the back chakras. So what l am saying is consolidate wholeness, listen & choose to embody presence, then express speaking your message embodying the deeper, 

you.