Alex bliss

Hy leo, why is it that

3 posts in this topic

Why is it that once I do a self enquiry successfully the next enquiry after 1 day becomes very much impossible... the identification with thoughts become very strong ...Also is it possible to do self enquiry when you are too identified with thoughts...When I try its impossible..self enquiry is possible only first when I see things as it is ...like thoughts as just thoughts ...any help ...

You can't enquire after one because you are enquiring about the structure of yourself, which requires the self to be totally surrendered at that moment. It is not impossible, it just takes a lot of love and beingness to do, which you have an infinite amount of. Just love. All of it is love, including your thoughts and identifications. 

@Alex bliss a lot of self inquiry has been mistranslated and can be over complicated.

i think Rupert Spira teaches it really well when he says simply- 

“Ask am I aware” 

then find out the answer for yourself, you don’t need to constantly repeat who am I for 30 mins, Ramana taught self inquiry for those not ready for the silent teaching and those who needed a bit more to help them reach the absolute. 

From self inquiry, becomes abidance in the Self with a capital S, abidance in the absolute, at first this may sound boring but jeez does it become amazing.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi