Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cepzeu

How exactly does the creative process work?

2 posts in this topic

I have been contemplating how the process of creation works. If I am God, how is it that I create the things that "I"/the ego self/the human self observes and does the human self have any control over it.

From the God perspective do I create everything and then choose to experience said creations from many different perspectives, forgetting that I created them and then believing that I am the false ego identity? For example, I as god create a business meeting between two people. I split myself into the room, the table, the two people, the chairs etc. And do I then choose to experience the situation/aspects of myself as God from the perspectives of each of those parts? I.e. I am one person and the other person interacting with each other as ego selves but in actuality I am just god interacting with myself?

Also can situations be created by the ego self? I/my human form is currently studying diseases. Through my choice to study diseases I now know more about them. By knowing more about them I actually am able to recognise more things in the environment, such as person with disease x or disease y. In this way have I created diseases in my experience by choosing to study them? Was the choice to experience leading to a newfound knowledge, which then crystalized into "material" existence for my ego self to experience?

And does the ego mind have any control in creating experiences? I assume so because it is a part of god? But is it limited? I, as the ego self don't think i can materialise $1 mil cash on my lap. But sometimes I have these very weird experiences where I say in my mind that something will happen and it happens. I was standing by the conveyor belt which moves luggage that has just come off of a plane and I was looking for my suitcase. i was standing for a good 5 min and my suitcase wasn't coming. I decided to test out my creative power and just focussed my mind on seeing and honestly believing that my suitcase would come out next. It was a sincere thought and I pushed that thought with a lot of mental power. And literally as I was pushing this thought with my mind, my suitcase came out onto the conveyor. This has happened a couple other times where it's too frequent for me to feel it's a coincidence. Although I'm not sure? It could just be a coincidence? or could it be that I have a creative power that allows the human to experience things. 

Often when I try to do something it will take months before it 'materialises' in 'my' life. For example, I want to start riding a motorbike. After 3 months I got my licence. It will take some more months to save up some money, it will take another month to find a bike etc. After a number of months I will go from wanting a bike to it actually being my experience (i.e. sitting on a bike and being able to ride it). Is this an example of the creative power of mind? 

Is it possible to "wish" things into existence? Can I just think really really hard about $1 mil in my bank account and it comes the next day or does that thought have to play out over months and years because I as a human don't have full god creative capacity. I.e. I get the thought about $1 mil, and then I spend years training up skills, starting a business, etc. etc. etc. until I'm x-years into the future and have $1 mil in my account?

From an ego point of view I have all these wants I want to have right now - sex, money, freedom etc. From a no-self point of view "I" am silently observing a "human" walk around all day having these "thoughts" about sex,money,freedom. From a higher perspective, "I", "human", "thoughts", "sex" "money" "freedom" does not compute, all of it is just being. 

How does the creation of all these things happen? Does mind, help "pick out" the desired experience from the infinite that is here and now and crystallise the desired experience? As a human can I meaningfully change my circumstances with thought or will everything just play out as it's meant to, me receiving everything I need at the exact time I need it?

Edited by Cepzeu

@Cepzeu the "how" is beyond any knowing whatsoever. it's PURE MAGIC as Leo often says.

"how" is it that you are able to see out of your eyes? did you learn it or did you always just see?

magic

about creation/willing things into existence or creating your dream reality. yes, that is possible but only if you're truly behind the wheel driving your life. 

you must become and recognize yourself to be the author of your reality.

if you were writing a book, the one who writes it, controls what happens next. the one being written (character) has no power to create.

Cepzeu has no real power to create... relatively he does. as you are choosing to study about body/diseases. or you can choose to eat healthy or unhealthy etc etc. but to will money into your bank account... cepzeu - at his current reazlied level cannot do that... only the author can... 

can you become the author? or rather can you see that you're already the author thinking he is a limited Cepzeu? 

realize your true self and then THY WILL BE DONE

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny