WHO IS

How is that God is about love and yet most people have unhappy lives?

23 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, WHO IS said:

How is that God is about love and yet most people have unhappy lives? I mean... it kinda looks like God is doing pretty "shitty" job at creating a universe where the people in it would be happy. 

With due respect Leo you yourself say "God is Love" and at the same time say "most people are unhappy"

God could have created a better reality than ours, but yet he chose to make all kinds of diseases part of this reality. Heck If I was God the first thing I would do I would choose to delete disease from this reality all-together. At the least, I would save a good amount of suffering for many people just by doing this.

And thats just one little thing God could do. 9_9

Your still thinking of God as a relative thing.  A bearded man in the clouds in terms of it being relative and not Absolute.

Remember the Absolute is everything and nothing.  It must live through itself to actually be itself.  So it is knowing itself through every possibility and the creation of finite form.  Duality must have happiness vs unhappiness.   It doesn't judge either way because it is One thing just exploring itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The feel-good love that you are talking about can only exist in contrast with the opposite.  You are also casting an assumption that the person or thing you believe that is suffering is going through that as a bad thing.  You don't really know what kind of journey that person is going through and how they will end up to become or even what kind of purpose or role they have in the world.  All you have are judgments for things you do not fully understand.  

From the perspective of the observer called you, the best attempt that you can make in life is to do your best to become an embodiment of LOVE if you wish to alleviate others misperceptions of themselves.  Many people bring joy, laughter, hope, compassion which inspires people on what they wish to become.  

The magical question for all of us is, How do we become an agent of change we wish the world to be?  If you want the world to become a certain way you have to show the world how its done through your actions and presence.  It's extremely hard and both easy to love unconditionally.