Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petar8p

You don't get more than this

4 posts in this topic

The value of Leo and his work is absolutely inexpressible. You have a guy who has went through a lot of different facets to enlightenment and he is giving you direct instructions on how to achieve the thing all beings have been "striving" to achieve for millions of years. You have it on your finger tips. Most direct, most extensive, most frequently updated and polished, FREE content and instructions on how to get there. All you have to do is follow the instructions, let your ego aside for a couple of months/years and determine your ass to realize this. This is the work that's gonna change how you feel, how you approach your problems, how you approach others, how you communicate, how you relate to yourself. Most importantly, this is meant to change and heal the world. All the years of suffering and confusion are leading to this. Massive change and shift on global scale. And it's coming, and you're witnessing it. As you must. There is no one else to witness it but you. There is only one witness. We're all the same witness but we had to forget it in order to survive in this world and learn how to be a part of society, a part of the tribe. 

I don't know what to tell you anymore. But you are all blessed already. You are already enlightened, you crossed the finish line. This is just a divine play you're blind to and you can't recognize because you're so invested in survival and your petty little problems. You can choose to drop that every single second and elevate yourself to new levels, the levels of Truth, Clarity, Love, Happiness and Peace. 

Love you all, keep "doing" this work!

Please realize and see that 90% of the forum content are people getting into conflicts and demonizing with each other, holding onto the words and definitions, and then of course, Leo responding how you should stop asking silly questions and focus on the work. It's easy to sit back in a chair, criticize and poke holes in the imperfection of teachings, instead of actually appreciating the nobleness of it and START.

This has been my observation here and I think it needed to be said, if it wasn't already.

Edited by petar8p
I'm GOD