Fede83

Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

161 posts in this topic

Men are hollow and shallow. They lack  depth and substance. They are cheap

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

isn’t just a matter of perspective at this point ? Like what if a man trying to be himself without trying to figure out how one “should act or behave” and just go more spontaneous and meanwhile working on self esteem and confidence which naturally fix eventually problems.. also prevent him from being seen as poor and weak in the eyes of a woman?

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Because most girls have had dates with high value men. These men are not good nor nice they are arrogant assholes because they have options.

You don't have options, that's why you are so nice. You are basically kissing a girl's ass thinking that if you kiss her ass long enough she might give it to you.

So, you by not being an arrogant asshole tells her you are NOT a high  value man with a lot of options. If you don't have options something must be wrong with you. The girl thinks: ''Why would i like you if no other woman likes you.''

Your SMV is determined by how other women perceive you not by how you, society or your friends, your boss etc. perceive you.

My comments are not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Yes. Absolutely. IME guys that lie the most are the ones that get the most (and the best) women. There is a direct correlation between being dishonest and a liar, and having success with women.

Again my comment is not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Everything, because good guys have no value. For a woman to get a nice guy is not that difficult, because they are everywhere, there is no challenge.

And women in here are gonna tell you

OFC we do. But you girls are not attracted to nice guys, you actually feel repulsed by them. It's only when a woman realizes that she is not getting any younger and SETTLES for a nice guy right around when they're 30 something.

And that's the bottom line. That's just the way it is.

Now i am gonna lay back and watch how the whole forum tells me i am wrong, deluded, trapped and projecting go ahead, it amuses me.

I am teaching you, not the otherwise. Remember I am 40 yo. Respect your elder's wisdom.

ARC

The truth is all thinking is projection to the relative.

We eat tons of red pill. 

But most people didn't eat the one that tell that everything is bs.

That all conceptualisation remain the imaginary thoughts of animals

There what we have is ALWAYS relative observation. 

The truth is that all thinking is 'imaginary

Women are attracted to nice guys, just not overly nice guys who suppress their own opinions and are fake.

7 minutes ago, Aeris said:

The truth is all thinking is projection to the relative.

We eat tons of red pill. 

But most people didn't eat the one that tell that everything is bs.

That all conceptualisation remain the imaginary thoughts of animals

There what we have is ALWAYS relative observation. 

The truth is that all thinking is 'imaginary

This is the greatest truth ever spoken. 

Why am I not attracted to a flat chest? Why are women attracted to bearded men?

Because of the media.

Why am I not attracted to an easy, needy, or demanding woman? Why are women attracted to strong, confident, and detached men?

Because of society.

Why am I attracted to naked (shapely), slutty, or dirty women? Why are women attracted to bold, macho, and dirty men?

Because they're sexy.

11 minutes ago, Lento said:

Why am I not attracted to a flat chest? Why are women attracted to bearded men?

Because of the media.

Why am I not attracted to an easy, needy, or demanding woman? Why are women attracted to strong, confident, and detached men?

Because of society.

Why am I attracted to naked (shapely), slutty, or dirty women? Why are women attracted to bold, macho, and dirty men?

Because they're sexy.

This was gold ??❤️

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I am teaching you, not the otherwise. Remember I am 40 yo. Respect your elder's wisdom.

Yeah, well, I'm 49:P I just look decent for my age.

I'm probably one of the eldest here on the forum, so there! 

You want to moan, bitch, complain and like some other men....blame women. Your putting yourself in a victim role.

Good luck finding a date with that negative energy/vibe. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Femininity is attracted to masculinity.

Being nice does not exude masculine essence.

Which is not to say there's anything wrong with being nice. Just don't expect it to make a girl wet.

Women get attracted by boldness, confidence, and assertiveness. And other things, like wit and humor.

U think If a man keep self development and work on his confidence and self esteem before everything his already deeper  in the game ?

But isn’t this projection of expectations about how a men should be a stereotype which leave u less natural and more constructed ? I bet a girl can sense this as well and maybe the reactions isn’t always the greatest .

Edited by Fede83

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Because most girls have had dates with high value men. These men are not good nor nice they are arrogant assholes because they have options.

You don't have options, that's why you are so nice. You are basically kissing a girl's ass thinking that if you kiss her ass long enough she might give it to you.

So, you by not being an arrogant asshole tells her you are NOT a high  value man with a lot of options. If you don't have options something must be wrong with you. The girl thinks: ''Why would i like you if no other woman likes you.''

Your SMV is determined by how other women perceive you not by how you, society or your friends, your boss etc. perceive you.

My comments are not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Yes. Absolutely. IME guys that lie the most are the ones that get the most (and the best) women. There is a direct correlation between being dishonest and a liar, and having success with women.

Again my comment is not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Everything, because good guys have no value. For a woman to get a nice guy is not that difficult, because they are everywhere, there is no challenge.

And women in here are gonna tell you

OFC we do. But you girls are not attracted to nice guys, you actually feel repulsed by them. It's only when a woman realizes that she is not getting any younger and SETTLES for a nice guy right around when they're 30 something.

And that's the bottom line. That's just the way it is.

Now i am gonna lay back and watch how the whole forum tells me i am wrong, deluded, trapped and projecting go ahead, it amuses me.

ARC

I respect integrity. Regardless of whether you're a badass or a cool-natured gentleman. 

16 minutes ago, Fede83 said:

U think If a man keep self development and work on his confidence and self esteem before everything his already deeper  in the game ?

But isn’t this projection of expectations about how a men should be a stereotype which leave u less natural and more constructed ? I bet a girl can sense this as well and maybe the reactions isn’t always the greatest .

Everything is construction. That's why we go to school.

Because they are not women yet, they are still girls, still immature and have emotional needs/traumas.

Real women, especially spiritually/emotionally mature women love nice guys.

B R E A T H E

13 minutes ago, Angelite said:
  1. Ye I agree about a woman  or a men who has integrity,it usually mean a more Mature approach
Edited by Fede83

5 minutes ago, pluto said:

Because they are not women yet, they are still girls, still immature and have emotional needs/traumas.

Ultimate truth! 

9 minutes ago, pluto said:

Amen ❤️❤️

It depends on whether the Nice guy have integrity.

Or whether the badass cool guy have integrity.

How you appear to act doesn't really matter. Integrity can manifest in different ways~

My definition of Nice guy = Chivalrous man.

Sometimes it's just an act. 

The difference is in integrity. 

Edited by Angelite

43 minutes ago, pluto said:

Real women are as boring to me as the nice guys are boring to girls. Guess I'm really immature ?

8 minutes ago, Lento said:

Real women are as boring to me as the nice guys are boring to girls. Guess I'm really immature ?

You can't attract a Queen if you are still a Pawn. Universe doesn't work that way.

B R E A T H E

1 minute ago, pluto said:

You can't attract a Queen if you are still a Pawn. Universe doesn't work that way.

I’m working on my vision board,adjusting everything around me and be sure to have only higher belief to materialize my queen ?❤️

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

So true. It takes an animal to stay an animal. It takes consciousness to rise above the lowness.