TrynaBeTurquoise

Paul Stamets on Joe Rogan Experience (Save the Bees) (New Microdosing Study App)

20 posts in this topic

Full Episode:

Save the Bees:

You can donate to help save the declining bee population, in the podcast it also explains they are giving out a few thousand free bee-feeders with the mushroom antidote to deformed-wing virus which will collect data around the world on the bee population.

https://fungi.com/pages/bees

The podcast also talks about a new microdosing app, which collects data to study the effects of microdosing. Amazing. 

https://www.microdosestudy.com/

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

That sounds amazing, I’m going to sign up to the app now! Thanks for sharing. 

I read a lot that Paul company is a bs scam.

He use story focus a lot on market etc..

I don't think he is a sincère Guy. Something about him makes me backward.

Selling app

Selling sites

Coming two times

Storytelling 

And I mean my bs detector is really struggling. 

To me he is crooked in somehow

11 hours ago, Aeris said:

I read a lot that Paul company is a bs scam.

He use story focus a lot on market etc..

I don't think he is a sincère Guy. Something about him makes me backward.

Selling app

Selling sites

Coming two times

Storytelling 

And I mean my bs detector is really struggling. 

To me he is crooked in somehow

Your BS detector couldn't be more faulty my man. Hes doing an amazing service to humanity with all the developments hes contributing to with medicinal mushrooms and how they can fight disease, save the environment from waste pollution, save animal species, contribute to the progress of psychedelic medicines, ect.

Yes he has to make money to support all these things. Hes probably one of the most valuable people to humanity right now. Hard to think of other people playing as crucial role of a role he is playing right now.

What does story telling have to do with this? Its his first person experiences. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

10 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Your BS detector couldn't be more faulty my man. Hes doing an amazing service to humanity with all the developments hes contributing to with medicinal mushrooms and how they can fight disease, save the environment from waste pollution, save animal species, contribute to the progress of psychedelic medicines, ect.

Yes he has to make money to support all these things. Hes probably one of the most valuable people to humanity right now. Hard to think of other people playing as crucial role of a role he is playing right now.

What does story telling have to do with this? Its his first person experiences. 

Look for yourself. I still listened the podcast.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paul+stammet+scam+reddit&oq=paul+stammet+scam+reddit&aqs=chrome..69i57.16071j0j7&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

That's awesome 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 hours ago, Aeris said:

So what exactly makes him a scammer? Because some guy on reddit had a bad customer service experience or thinks his products are inferior? And some guy is skeptical of his experience of entering the "multiverse" on psilocybin? lol

Sounds like a collective ego backlash to what he is doing. 

6 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

So what exactly makes him a scammer? Because some guy on reddit had a bad customer service experience or thinks his products are inferior? And some guy is skeptical of his experience of entering the "multiverse" on psilocybin? lol

Sounds like a collective ego backlash to what he is doing. 

You are biased.

your comment proved one thing, you read nothing and did no researsh "against him".

researsh = plus / vs cons.

it's not about " I like it, fine that's good ".

If you want Truth, you have to dig deeper all the time.

Salutations TrynaBeTurquoise,

Well i felt deceived as the 2nd separate item boils down to this:

The results of this study will generate hypotheses for future research and provide an improved understanding of the effects of microdosing psychedelics, which ideally will lead to better safety and maximize potential benefits.

In other words it's us, the reader, who are supposed to feed some 3rd-party with information collected via an on-line questionnaire.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

10 hours ago, Aeris said:

You are biased.

your comment proved one thing, you read nothing and did no researsh "against him".

researsh = plus / vs cons.

it's not about " I like it, fine that's good ".

If you want Truth, you have to dig deeper all the time.

Please. The only information you provided, as per your posts, was that your BS detector was going off because he tells personal stories, sells things, and has appeared "multiple times" on the podcast (twice) as opposed to other guests appearing 10+ times. All you cited was a google search featuring a couple of reddit threads ("Paul giving me a weird vibe"/ "paul is a fraud because he supports organizations without real academic backing") and didn't make any sufficient points whatsoever as to how he is a scammer. Provide some solid evidence he is a scammer please other than your own gut feeling.

Sure, I am biased towards him, lets say for kicks. Why do I support him? Because of the progress hes making in furthering the progress of the implementation of psychedelics in society and further understanding the properties of medicinal mushrooms. Hes pushing society forward in one of the most important aspects in raising the consciousness and improving the health of humanity.

Lets say he is partially scamming people, which I don't believe, but I am open to the idea of. His research and understanding about biology could come in handy under a biological warfare waged by some country, specifically referring to how he could develop natural antidotes based on his unique body of knowledge. I bet you wouldnt care whether or not he was scamming you then if he could potentially contribute into saving hundreds of millions of lives perhaps including your own if an epidemic like that happened.

So again, provide some solid evidence he is scamming. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

10 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Salutations TrynaBeTurquoise,

Well i felt deceived as the 2nd separate item boils down to this:

In other words it's us, the reader, who are supposed to feed some 3rd-party with information collected via an on-line questionnaire.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

Yes, precisely. If you care about more research being done about microdosing. If you feel like that is violating your privacy, don't do it. Also dont put your fingerprint in your iphone and also be sure to cover your computer and phone cameras with tape. 

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I am planning on buying some mushroom supplements after the New Years, I'll buy some of his brand and give a review after a few months.

Which one are you going to get? I've had Lions Mane before from a different company, and it was from the mushroom fruiting body, and I didn't notice that great of an effect. Maybe a little bit. In this podcast Paul claims that lions mane from mycelium are a lot more powerful than the fruiting body, which is what he uses in the lions mane host defense product. I think im going to get that and see if its noticable. Should be a decent indicator about quality of his product if I notice a difference. 

yes but what about the bees?

He made the Beemushroomed device in 2018.    Has it since been independently verified to immunize bees to viruses?

RGx4IOzG_o.png

Edited by Nak Khid

Mine are this type of brand.

https://www.amazon.fr/champignon-Ganoderma-lucidum-additifs-végétarien/dp/B00FRDE6AK/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_1?keywords=vitabay+reishi&qid=1574497930&sr=8-1-fkmr1

( Non gmo / vegan etc .. )

I buyed a tons of suppléments last year and dabbled a lot. Mostly a german brand always do it more for me. 

I buy product from USA rarely and mostly because of the 'quality régulation'

In Germany people are prescribed as médecine those suppléments and ethical laws on condition of production  are obligatory. ( And 'german qualitat' is mostly .. legit )

Anti corruption system are way more efficient there.

Firstly all mark of suppléments doesn't have any right to sell it with message about possible benefit ( anti lie system ) because without heavy researsh. They call it (liés)

I m even careful cause France has sometimes lower quality of products aswell. ( Mostly It's more about the price. ) UK products seams possibly having good products too.

But Law are way more strict than USA in Germany or France.

one supplément from USA was bulked with titane dyoxide. Who has been banned from France last year for possible toxicity at a micro level.

Mostly more costy. Unregulated and gmo and many are 'china imported' ( yes I read a lot about that on internet )

I took probably 50 hours of researsh on supplément + country régulation + mixed with my 'relative knowledge'

Germany product are efficient' regulated' and non corrupted.

USA is way more corruption friendly at a company level.

Not saying there is nothing legit there. But you'll have to dig quality review on your product.

And of course self experience.

Tell me all your experiences with stammet products ; be careful not be bias. ( Work on a 'method' of self trial and unbiased observations )

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

I'll do a review a month after using.  I am hoping that it helps with moderate brain fog and some mild nerve damage.

before supplements, I would be careful about that.

blood test -> having "chemicals" checked ( body needs daily : magnesium, vitamine D, A, C, K, E ( mostly ) and all the complex B )

you can get from food, that's better, ( banana (potassium), kiwi(high quality C, and natural PPQ ), green veggies(K), etc... )

You need to have a good sleep ( 7-8 hours, and at night is way better, because of our organism ) ( work on skills for sleep better, it's IMPORTANT , very important )

having a daily meditation practice of 1 hour could be more efficient, some brain fog and "brain tiggling" could happen from sugar crash / coffee crash ( or drug crash if you use drugs / alcohol or smoking )

I m a daily smoker of weed, and the "crash" is none to me,

mild physical fog and tiredness. I have no trouble with it though, as I try to not abuse it.

I would check your body on a big picture, breathing, sport, food, sleep.

supplements are really the cherry on the cake of personnal body healing.

You should feel "fine" without any, and a bit better while on it.

I use lion's mane and phosphatedylsérine for meditation for instance ( not always, but it help, as giving me a ritual )

They help me getting in deep states ( maybe placebo at this point in my practice of meditation )

by meditation I just mean sitting and focusing on breath.

It helps recover the energy waste and stress as a direct effect. ( and it allow the witness to grow over the thinker )

having the mindset shared by eckart tolle can help a lot with stress.  ( 'stoïcism' )

4 hours ago, Aeris said:

I m a daily smoker of weed, and the "crash" is none to me,

Okay now your irrational paranoia makes sense. 

For your sake, I hope you're at least smoking organic.  

3 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Okay now your irrational paranoia makes sense. 

For your sake, I hope you're at least smoking organic.  

It's not paranoia. It's my process.

I Always look at the total opposite of one thing.

Gandhi probably abused girls sexually

Mandela was apparently sexist and beat his wife

And Hitler elaborated laws that still protect animals in Germany

I just look all angles of a mirror.

I wouldn't call it paranoïa. But I lost all rational credulity.

Edited by Aeris

Hi again TrynaBeTurquoise,

On 11/21/2019 at 3:41 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

If you care about more research being done about microdosing.

IMO microdosing is inherent to the consumption method & ritual, so i'm done dealing with that on a daily basis already and that was also true years ago.  Better late than never, lets just hope such on-line study is real (or ar least real enough) and deals with the basics - which otherwise would sound faked...

Good day, have fun!!  B|

On 11/23/2019 at 11:06 AM, Aeris said:

It's not paranoia. It's my process.

I Always look at the total opposite of one thing.

Gandhi probably abused girls sexually

Mandela was apparently sexist and beat his wife

And Hitler elaborated laws that still protect animals in Germany

I just look all angles of a mirror.

I wouldn't call it paranoïa. But I lost all rational credulity.

I agree with you there.. it's your process. But degrees of devilry are in all of us no? So can we not give credit to the good in others. Otherwise how could we love ourselves fully? Stamets would have to be pretty awful in your mind not to at least recognize the good parts.